Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,321 to 12,340 of 96,481

RR529

RR529 wrote:

So, is it common to have a package (ordered from a third party through Amazon) arrive late, or should I be worried.

I ordered a used game through a seller on Amazon, and it's estimated arrival was anywhere from Oct 2 - Oct 20. Today is the 20th, but it hasn't arrived yet.

The seller themselves had a couple dozen reviews, with a satisfaction rating over 95%, just for reference.

It's been a week since I posted this, and the game still hasn't arrived. Should I try contacting Amazon or the seller, or should I wait it out a bit longer?

Whenever I track the package, it says it's still on the way, but the progress bar is at the exact same place it's been at for two weeks (noting that it'll arrive on Oct 20th, last Tuesday).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Morpheel wrote:

I say contact them.

Okay then, I'll get on that once my tablet is done charging.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Yoshi

Which carrier is shipping your package? Go to their website and punch in the tracking number, and it'll give you their tracking, which is always more specific than what Amazon says.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Socar

I'm really scared of birds now despite them being innocent.....simply because they have the potential to peck at my eyes. I always wear a cap to secure my head as in the crows and ravens won't come chasing me and whatnot.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

RR529

brewsky wrote:

Which carrier is shipping your package? Go to their website and punch in the tracking number, and it'll give you their tracking, which is always more specific than what Amazon says.

Oh, I didn't know you could do that!

I'll do that tonight, and if something isn't adding up, I'll contact Amazon tomorrow.

Carrier is just the postal service.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Eat_Pie

Artwark wrote:

I'm really scared of birds now despite them being innocent.....simply because they have the potential to peck at my eyes. I always wear a cap to secure my head as in the crows and ravens won't come chasing me and whatnot.

With birds, I'm worried about the fact that one will poop on my head.

Eat_Pie

RR529

I decided to contact the seller, because the USPS said that they haven't even recieved the package yet (to ship it), and I ordered it a month ago.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

RR529

Morpheel wrote:

Woah, they better make the shipping free, or better yet the whole thing.

That's one seller you should downrate.

I'm just hoping it's a single seller, and that they maybe forgot or something (rather than someone trying to run a scam). Hopefully this is the case, as they have a 5 star approval rating.

I'll be happy as long as I get it, but I won't rate them any higher than 3 stars if it does arrive, and I won't be purchasing anything else from them.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

RR529

Seller got back to me. Said they mailed it off long ago, and they're going to contact the USPS themselves to see what's going on, and will get back to me again when they know more.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

jump

^I swear you've posted that poll all across the forum a few times now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Haruki_NLI

Complete breakdown. Friends since coming to uni have been lying to me. I'm going home for a long while

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Socar

So now I can't get the Wii U till next year because I have to save the same amount that I have to pay to get the damm thing in the first place.

I hate life. This year is the worst for me for many many wrong reasons. Worst thing is by the time I get the Wii U, Nintendo will announce the next gen system and who knows whether its handheld or console. There's only about seven games that I want for the Wii U out of which, only five are those that I need badly.

But I don't care about that even though for three years, seven games or eight are all that I want because I want to get the Wii U not just for me, but to honor Satoru Iwata.

I get that I can't always get what I want, but I've waited for three years to get the system and I still have to wait longer to do so.
You guys must be so lucky getting the system earlier.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Aviator

Artwark wrote:

So now I can't get the Wii U till next year because I have to save the same amount that I have to pay to get the damm thing in the first place.

I hate life. This year is the worst for me for many many wrong reasons. Worst thing is by the time I get the Wii U, Nintendo will announce the next gen system and who knows whether its handheld or console. There's only about seven games that I want for the Wii U out of which, only five are those that I need badly.

But I don't care about that even though for three years, seven games or eight are all that I want because I want to get the Wii U not just for me, but to honor Satoru Iwata.

I get that I can't always get what I want, but I've waited for three years to get the system and I still have to wait longer to do so.
You guys must be so lucky getting the system earlier.

Well they call Australia the lucky country and I'm here so...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

jump

The idea that you have to actually have the amount of money before you buy something...shocking.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Haruki_NLI

So the Wii U is no longer a /total/ failure, now outselling the Dreamcast. Now we have to cope with the fact it took twice as long.

Oh, and I am now being reminded by a housemate that DOTA has more players than the Wii U has sales. And he likes stating this, over, and over again.

DefHalan

@Volcanox: Well DOTA is a free game on a platform (Steam) with a higher install base than all current gen consoles combined.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haruki_NLI

@DefHalan: Yeah, and that's fine.

Just not too happy about a "Friend" using that at any given moment to put down my attempts at feeling better, along with another house mate just being a general precision sniper at my positive emotions (Especially when gaming). Anti-depressants are only half the damn fix.

DefHalan

@Volcanox: Sounds like you need to move. Get that negativity out of your life.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic