Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,121 to 12,140 of 96,530

adamsandlersmovi

its called the blood moon and theres been 3 between 2014-2015 its a tetrad
thats a video of stuff that are going to happen this month

I got an app called hubble space and it says theres an incoming comet top check it out the apps called hubble space in the app store then go to the gallery

adamsandlersmovi

adamsandlersmovi

thats pretty cool my favorite pokemon weavule is going to be in pokken tournament its pretty sick like your favorite pokemon on a game out of like 740 pokemon pretty crazy

adamsandlersmovi

adamsandlersmovi

check out the video everyone! And adam sandlers new movie is coming out tommorow called the ridiculous 6

adamsandlersmovi

Araquanid

Anybody that has skyped me can confirm I get INCREDIBLY salty and irritated whenever I'm playing skullgirls.. I think it's best I stay away from another fighting game (pokken). Smash I'm good at, but real fighting games like skullgirls is just a big no no for me.. I'm not a good button masher and my internet sucks for proper framerate.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

RR529

@Morpheel, I thought the first season of Pokémon has already been on Netflix since at least last year.

Unless Mexico's Netflix selection is different than what we have in the US?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Socar

Morpheel wrote:

They added the first season of Pokemon to netflix.

°_°

I keep watching it because I hope that doing it will not only get Nintendo to make Mario shows and all, but because hopefully, Pokemon will be back to its glory days like season 1 to somewhere around hoenn.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

RR529 wrote:

@Morpheel, I thought the first season of Pokémon has already been on Netflix since at least last year.

Unless Mexico's Netflix selection is different than what we have in the US?

Yeah, we get different things and at different times.

We only had the black and white season for a really long time.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ArabPikachu

I failed the driver's permit test 3 times sigh

On another note, I'm going back to college for Multimedia Design-certificate classes.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

RR529

Oh yeah, last week I finished watching America: the Story of Us on Netflix.

They did a great job covering what they decided to cover, but yeah, 12 episodes was way too short as they left out way too many things. WWI for example, didn't even get mentioned.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoFan64

@ArabPikachu It's alright. I'm sure next time will the one.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kylo_Ren

I need to change my avatar soon to match my username. THE FORCE WILL AWAKEN.

Kylo_Ren

Socar

I can't seem to be happy. Nearly any opinion that I give out or any warnings I give to my office, its like nobody listens to me or even acknowledges me. I feel as though I don't belong here but rather somewhere where I'm accepted.

I'm hoping that delivery from Play-Asia works and hopefully, I get to play Azran Legacy properly as I hope play asia gets the genuine product.

DoctorOverbuild

@Artwark: Don't worry I'm sure it'll improve people have been on holiday so they're getting back into things! I feel the same way kinda when nobody watched my YouTube videos haha

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Araquanid

I really want to start livestreaming, but I can never get a hold of a capture card..

I emailed katsukity asking how the process of buying one works, and apparently, you have to mail your 3DS (or buy a preinstalled one), get it installed, and then wait up to 3 months to recieve it back. I was willing to buy another new 3ds just to send it, as the legitimacy was proven by every streamer around me suggesting them, but I could never cough up the dough inorder to avoid one. Plus my school computer disallows streaming, and the laptop I got now until I upgrade that (working on) is a lame intel pentium.

I've been waiting for ebay to pull through.. but most of them are region locked for japan, too expensive, or like I said, I don't have the moolah on hand. I really wonder how people afford this equiptment..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Socar

@WaveBoy: I agree. I love innovation on Nintendo products just as long as the game is fun to play with those controls which it is. I never had issues with the Wii controller or the DS dual screens. Infact, I praise the hell out of them.

Socar

@WaveBoy: Well....atleast the Gamecube has a great library of games.

I just love the DS simply because of they way the two screens are used creatively. Infact, if NX comes with just one screen if its a handheld, I'd be disappointed big time! (even though I'll still get it. )

Matty2310

You're all talking about how Nintendo's got a new leader, well here in Australia the Prime Minister just got ditched by his own party for another leader/Prime Minister in a leadership challenge...AGAIN...lol.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Iggly

Just got a new laptop, I'm really not used to my computers having good performance lol. I guess I'll be able to start playing my Steam games again.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Hendesu

DEAR ******* GOD OF KOOPAS OF RESH-
clears throat
I looking at encyclopedia dramatica today, until I seen the "offended page."
Dear god, the pictures are horrific and too horrifying for me to explain. I know that encyclopedia dramatica is known for their insults and inappropriate humor. (I been a member of their forums for 4 years) But, this takes it too far. Why haven't the government or some well-known internet company get rid of this? (If anyone wondering what I'm talking about or curious, go here removed Good luck. May God have mercy on your soul.)
I can't get to sleep after seeing this. I have lots of stuff to do tomorrow. I guess I'm might stay awake all night and watch Jontron videos and post on forums to calm down.

If it's so terrible, then don't link to it (or that site in general) on this forum. Let any curious users find it themselves.-Morpheel

Edited on by Eel

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic