Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,081 to 12,100 of 96,520

LaserdiscGal

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@Darth_Vader: Now that you mention it, I do change my avatar frequently...

Don't worry, if I could change my name everyday I would.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Darth_Vader: Now that you mention it, I do change my avatar frequently...

This is like your forth one this week!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Mariominer

Hey, are you the same NintendoFan64 as on the Petit Computer wiki?

Like a boss? Please, I AM a boss. You're welcome

3DS Friend Code: 1543-5315-3818 | Nintendo Network ID: Storybookten9

Socar

Guys I need help.

I made an order on Play-Asia through Postal Service. I heard that Postal is better than Courier plus its cheaper so I did the former.

What worries me is the address that I've given is accurate or not for the shipment. If its Postal, do I need to go to the mail factory or something?

Also, this is my first time buying online so pardon the obscure questions.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Drowsy

Artwark wrote:

Guys I need help.

I made an order on Play-Asia through Postal Service. I heard that Postal is better than Courier plus its cheaper so I did the former.

What worries me is the address that I've given is accurate or not for the shipment. If its Postal, do I need to go to the mail factory or something?

Also, this is my first time buying online so pardon the obscure questions.

Check your order on play-asia, if your address is accurate then you're fine. Should arrive in your mail box.

Edited on by Drowsy

RR529

FINALLY! I completed the dungeon I've been stuck in forever, in DQV.

It was a puzzle based dungeon where you have to move blocks over vents in the ground (which released a monster attracting odor), and I kept on having to restart because I'd always manage to get one stuck in a corner, and since you can only push (no pulling), I'd have no way of freeing them.

Finally beat it this time, but it wasn't for the game's lack of trying. I swear, the last ten battles or so always had Ice-Breakers, Fire Eaters (both are blazing fast enemies that often use wild attacks that can take half a character's HP if they land), a Beastmaster (monsters that do nothing but summon more of the enemies I listed above), or all of them. I was running dangerously low on MP as well.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Hendesu

My mom looked at my downloaded pictures files on my tablet, found inappropriate stuff that involve Zelda and said very harshly things to me. She said stuff like: "You're f****** sick", "You have a sad life for doing this. This must be your talent then. Looking at f****** sick ****." , "I'm not going to hit you, but I'm disappointed.", "Are you gay? Because straight people don't look at this stuff" And I don't allow gay people in this house."
Then she told my little brothers and little sister with a happy voice: "At least you don't act like your big brother. Don't end up as him, ok?" Then she went outside to talk with my aunt and her friends about something on the news or some adult party. I'm in my basement right now, sitting next to the dryer, filled with stress and depression. My life is ruined. Now anytime I play Legend of Zelda, my mom and me think about this horrible talking today. I don't know what to do.................................................

Edited on by Eel

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Eel

You could start by not saving that kind of stuff to your devices.

That does sound harsh and a bit crazy though.

Sorry, I don't really think I can do much to help you feel better... Maybe just try to learn from the experience and don't let it hurt you.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Drowsy

It's nobodies business what you enjoy looking at in your private time. Not even your mothers. I'm sorry this happened to you.

And yeah, try not to let it get to you. Your life is definitely not ruined.

Socar

Ok so now the things I ordered from Play-Asia are being shipped out and I got a tracking number. So does this mean that the address I gave was accurate or not?

Also, what is this tracking number that they have given me along with the shipment confirmation? And since I did Airmail delivery, how can I track my package?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

ArabPikachu

I failed Part A (road signs) of the driver's permit test yesterday. Got 8/10 questions right, which means I was 2 questions away from passing that part of the test.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Araquanid

ArabPikachu wrote:

I failed Part A (road signs) of the driver's permit test yesterday. Got 8/10 questions right, which means I was 2 questions away from passing that part of the test.

It happens, it's pretty normal to fail the first time, and then ace the second time. When it comes to the road test, sometimes they'll rig it or be overly harsh on somethings on purpose.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

ArabPikachu

Today, I passed Part A of the driver's permit test but failed part B. Out of the 30 questions on Part B, 23 were answered right (making me one question short of passing it).

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

DefHalan

ArabPikachu wrote:

Today, I passed Part A of the driver's permit test but failed part B. Out of the 30 questions on Part B, 23 were answered right (making me one question short of passing it).

I failed my permit test twice, both by one answer. I also failed my driving test twice.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

HankLangley

@Darth_Vader: mai homie

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

HankLangley

@mystman12 This is splendid

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic