Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,981 to 12,000 of 96,526

veeflames

So I stumble across a short from Cartoon Network's new comedy We Bare Bears. The short made me do some research on the carrtoon, and I think it's safe to say that I'll definitely be watching more of the cartoon when I get the chance. But for now, I have a problem. I'm not getting most of what the Grizzly Bear (the brown one) is saying in the short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKi8iwQ8ZP8
Can anyone help me by giving me a closed caption of what said bear is saying? Thanks.
EDIT: Oh, I now understand what Grizz was saying. Turns out I was so focused on trying to hear what I was expecting him to say, that I didn't realize he was saying something entirely different. But yeah, give me a break; who the heck, afer being asked whether he can pass the controller to someone else, replies by saying he'll clean the dishes?!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

I've been on the cruise for the past week. It was nice, but its good to be back home.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SnowyParker

Hey I am looking for serious nintendo fans to chat with!
GAMES I PLAY:
Splatoon, Pokemon x/y, Pokemon ORAS, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Smash Bros 3ds AND wii u, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft,

SnowyParker

veeflames

@Sergio151: I watched a video consisting of 7 We Bare Bears episodes yesterday, and I already love the cartoon. But now I can't even find the video anymore... I hope I didn't break it or something. XD
Anyway, here is Episode 1: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=WE+BEAR+BEARS+EPISODES&am...

College starts next week. I'm excited, but at the same time VEEEERY nervous. I expect to be absent from NLife for a few days or so because of all the assignments and what not.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Socar

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

College starts next week. I'm excited, but at the same time VEEEERY nervous. I expect to be absent from NLife for a few days or so because of all the assignments and what not.

Eh.....you'll be fine. We'll always be here anytime you want to chat. Besides, I don't think Nintendo will announce anything much for this month.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

RR529

I swear, my bro watches too much Glenn Beck. Last night he was showcasing some of the stark brutality of ISIS, which gave me one heck of a nightmare last night (though, after seeing this stuff showcased, I'm surprised neither CNN or FNC is covering it. Those ISIS b------- are more sick than you could ever imagine).

Anyway, on to the nightmare. It featured a personification of the ISIS war machine who was chasing me, commiting unspeakably brutal actions against other people along the way (some of which I remember, but are too graphic to mention here). Terrifying nightmare.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Socar

RR529 wrote:

I swear, my bro watches too much Glenn Beck. Last night he was showcasing some of the stark brutality of ISIS, which gave me one heck of a nightmare last night (though, after seeing this stuff showcased, I'm surprised neither CNN or FNC is covering it. Those ISIS b------- are more sick than you could ever imagine).

Anyway, on to the nightmare. It featured a personification of the ISIS war machine who was chasing me, commiting unspeakably brutal actions against other people along the way (some of which I remember, but are too graphic to mention here). Terrifying nightmare.

That's nothing. Everytime I walk in the dark, I get hallucination that I see scary eyes all over me when its not really.

HankLangley

hey guys

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

NintendoFan64

@Doge Hello to you, too!

Spoony_Tech

@Doge: What's up doge? I just had to say that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

Hot darn! I just got Super Sayain Goku (SSR rarity) from a random summon in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle!

It's a F2P title, but I'm surprised how generous/unintrusive it is. I'm up to chapter 6 (each chapter has on average 10-15 levels) and have yet to run into an unfair difficulty spike (actually, by making good use of the side quests that pop up frequently, I seem to be a bit over leveled for where I am in the story mode).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MsJubilee

Just saw the new Hitman movie and wow! It's bad like really bad i am not kidding. One thing i liked about it was the Hitman character himself,he was cool at least they tried to do him justice somewhat. But everything else? It's awful. Why do people still make video game movies? Especially live action ones?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

nacho_chicken

TwilightAngel wrote:

Why do people still make video game movies? Especially live action ones?

I know, right? It's almost as bad as comic movies. Fantastic Four was a no-show, and Captain America was a complete turd. Did you even see the latest Batman? Barf. They should keep comics on paper.

• On superhero flicks in the year 1997

Eventually they'll get it right. When they do, videogame adaptions are going to be big. We're all going to be the hipsters saying "I played the games before the movie game out!"

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

nacho_chicken wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Why do people still make video game movies? Especially live action ones?

I know, right? It's almost as bad as comic movies. Fantastic Four was a no-show, and Captain America was a complete turd. Did you even see the latest Batman? Barf. They should keep comics on paper.

• On superhero flicks in the year 1997

Eventually they'll get it right. When they do, videogame adaptions are going to be big. We're all going to be the hipsters saying "I played the games before the movie game out!"

You're not wrong exactly, but the difference is that movies have mostly replaced the comics in terms of relevance, whereas video games are already beating movies.

i also hope it doesn't happen because we don't need more popular movies that are adaptations, we have enough

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Socar

I feel as though Nintendo is purposefully suffering more than Sony or Microsoft as if luck itself is ruining their lives. Its always bad news whatever Nintendo does even if a game is beyond good.

NintendoFan64

@Artwark I don't think Nintendo is suffering more than Microsoft and Sony. The people who say they're doomed and that they'll exit the console market before their competitors? They don't even know what they're talking about. While the exact amount of money lost is unknown, it's estimated that Microsoft has lost at least 2 BILLION dollars thanks to the Xbox brand, and aside from the Playstation brand, Sony isn't doing too hot. Say what you will about the Wii U, it at least makes a profit. I'm trying to fire shots at Sony or Microsoft here, I'm just saying that MAYBE people shouldn't be so quick as to say that Nintendo is going down first...

NintendoFan64

Anyways, I forgot to say this earlier, but last night I had a dream where a robot knight wearing sunglasses held me up high and said in a robotic voice "Don't f*k with Officer Lion", and he was very angry...there was some other stuff in the dream, but I don't remember.

Drowsy

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@Artwark I don't think Nintendo is suffering more than Microsoft and Sony. The people who say they're doomed and that they'll exit the console market before their competitors? They don't even know what they're talking about. While the exact amount of money lost is unknown, it's estimated that Microsoft has lost at least 2 BILLION dollars thanks to the Xbox brand, and aside from the Playstation brand, Sony isn't doing too hot. Say what you will about the Wii U, it at least makes a profit. I'm trying to fire shots at Sony or Microsoft here, I'm just saying that MAYBE people shouldn't be so quick as to say that Nintendo is going down first...

Not to mention Nintendo has, quite honestly, so much money in the bank that even a setback like low Wii U sales won't hurt them much at all.

Spoony_Tech

I really think Nintendo is going to be alright money wise but I fear which direction the company goes from here. Hopefully the mobile market doesn't change then too much in a bad way. Amiibo's alone have also been a nice success.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic