Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,801 to 11,820 of 96,483

-Green-

That's true. Very insightful of you Morpheel.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Joeynator3000

Youtube comments can be funny sometimes, but yeah at some point I just ignore them. Though I only had one really popular video, so...yeah I dunno. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TylerTheCreator

Life is frustrating and I'm really down in the dumps.

No one is interested in what I talk about, but I have to listen to everyone else all the time. No one likes doing what I like to do. I partake in all of my hobbies alone. I feel alone even though there are people around me.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Pianomanfreak

Hey If you are going to be in Johnstown, Pennsylvania I'll be at the Galleria Mall this Saturday at the Call of Duty and Super Smash Bros Tournament held at GameStop the tournament starts at 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.

My Youtube Channel!
My Twitch Channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

Electricmastro

I've heard that Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria is like Final Fantasy with comedic influence from EarthBound. I might try it out.

@TylerTheCreator: Don't let yourself be down in the dumps.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Spoony_Tech

@Electricmastro: Seems more like Dragon Quest tbh but it seems to reference all rpgs at times. I'm having some good laughs so far that's for sure. People that play a lot of rpgs will get more out of this. It spoofs a lot about items and enemies and such.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

You know, I have been thinking back to some recurring dreams I had when I was really young (between 5 and 14), and you know what?

I think I was a hentai manga writer in a past life. Either that or it truly is my destiny....or maybe I'm possessed. Some of them kinda came off that way, especially the one when I was seven where a girl was forcing me to be with here inside a cave forever and ever. Maybe I should call a priest...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

veeflames

Ugh... my router isn't connecting to our ISP for some reason... that means internet limited to my phone only. I can't play Splatoon(well, online... heck, most of the features such as the news update won't even work properly...), enjoy some games in Smash... can't go to Miiverse on my Wii U... in fact, I can't do pretty much what I do with the Wii U everyday.
Well, at least, I got to progress a bit in Wind Waker HD and Super Mario 3D World. Guess some change is good, but I just want to have my daily fix of Splatoon...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

Just got an Xbox One yay. But i can't use it because my TV don't work. It just has black and white lines covering the entire screen! I called someone if he can fix it. He came and said " You might as well buy a new cause fixing this is a waste of time and money" I was like thank you and then i just sat there with my Xbox One in the box with the 6 games i bought for it thinking about life and stuff. And i bought those games from the money of all my sold Wiiu games cause they were wasting space. I could buy a new tv with the job that pays me well,but it will take like 3 weeks to get enough money for it. I'm super mad right now.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

SheldonRandoms

Some person dropped their butt by the side of the building where I work yesterday, and because of that, there was a fire, and it was really hot. I got buckets of water to try and put out the flames, but it was too revved up to go down, so the fire department came about 5 minutes later, and kicked the flames in the leg.........The reason for Fred Rechid references? I'm using a Fred Rechid avatar again, it's.........been a while TwT

Picture of the fire can be found here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486090331557230&s...

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OptometristLime

TwilightAngel wrote:

Just got an Xbox One yay. But i can't use it because my TV don't work. It just has black and white lines covering the entire screen! I called someone if he can fix it. He came and said " You might as well buy a new cause fixing this is a waste of time and money" I was like thank you and then i just sat there with my Xbox One in the box with the 6 games i bought for it thinking about life and stuff. And i bought those games from the money of all my sold Wiiu games cause they were wasting space. I could buy a new tv with the job that pays me well,but it will take like 3 weeks to get enough money for it. I'm super mad right now.

This sounds surprisingly close to some kind of existential experience, yet still a super real bummer.

I dunno how to feel about the sold Wii U games part but your choice of course.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Electricmastro

PS1 games on PSOne Classics I plan on getting:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

NintendoFan64

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Some person dropped their butt by the side of the building where I work yesterday, and because of that, there was a fire, and it was really hot. I got buckets of water to try and put out the flames, but it was too revved up to go down, so the fire department came about 5 minutes later, and kicked the flames in the leg.........The reason for Fred Rechid references? I'm using a Fred Rechid avatar again, it's.........been a while TwT

Picture of the fire can be found here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486090331557230&s...

Well that's...unfortunate.
@Electricmaestro Enjoy...I need to get a Playstation at some point...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I hit you up with an email a couple days ago. Check it and let me know what you think.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MsJubilee

OptometristLime wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

This sounds surprisingly close to some kind of existential experience, yet still a super real bummer.

I dunno how to feel about the sold Wii U games part but your choice of course.

The reason i sold the Wiiu games cause i got tired of them. Plain and simple cause for me in my opinion the Wiiu and it's games (except like some)was a waste of time and money for me i didn't get my money's worth. The only reason i'm keeping is for Xenoblade Chronicles X,and that's it. After i'm done with that game, the system's gone maybe to the trash i don't know yet. And yeah i hate the Wiiu and always will.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Electricmastro

How do you post spoiler tags on here?

Eel

Quote this to see the code

this is a spoiler, if you want it to be a whole paragraph, be sure to leave an empty line of text before and after the code.

But you can also do it like this to only hide parts of your paragraph in the case you want it like that.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

Thanks. Ok, here's the ending to Pixels. Even the plot for Bad Dudes on NES isn't this ridiculous:

The team is recognized as heroes before the White House. Cooper announces he's made a peace treaty with the aliens. Eddie apologizes to Brenner for cheating and admits he's the best in the world. Ludlow misses Lisa until Q*bert randomly morphs into her. Brenner and Violet become a couple. Eddie then gets a text from Serena to meet him in the bedroom along with Martha Stewart (who made sandwiches). Eddie sneaks off with excitement. The aliens leave Earth, and Iwatani's hand is restored. One year later, Ludlow has married Lisa and they're the proud parents of five Q*berts.

Do you think it's more ridiculous than:

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic