Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,681 to 11,700 of 96,243

Joeynator3000

If they do change it, it'll likely be Mario's hand or something. (or Bowser's just for the lulz)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

Untitled
OF COURSE!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RR529

Well, I just finished up watching the Day 3 Nintendo Treehouse 2015 footage last night.

Since the individual game segments averaged between 20-30 minutes, I treated them like any other TV show & had them sprinkled out throughout my regular schedule. Made my E3 last a month & a half

I didn't watch Treehouse Live last year, and am regretting it now. Everything was just so fun, and the hosts were having such a genuinely good time that I even enjoyed the segments about games I otherwise didn't care about (like Amiibo Festival or Skylanders Superchargers).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoFan64

There was a zero percent chance of it raining today...question: What's that liquid substance that's falling out of the sky right now supposed to be? And why do I hear thunder?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

^Sorry, Zeus got a paper cut. Even the Gods have to file their taxes.

Morpheel wrote:

It's a secret to everybody is the wilhelm scream of video game lines.

To be fair, it actually made sense in 3D Dot Game Heroes...because it was the Zelda-y-est Zelda clone ever, and that one secret was actually kinda hard to find.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

OutCold

Its not to hot here, I'm just not used to living in this humidity omg I'm going to go insane. Not as bad as FL but I've only spent a week at a time there, and usually like right next to the water so I could just jump in and not feel so sticky.

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

CanisWolfred

^Same.

Also, at random, I read that quote that Barbiegurl777 complained was removed from their signature...and I can't help but feel like it was flagged in order to make a sickly ironic joke..."Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me." Surely someone had to have a sense of humor there.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MsJubilee

@Sergio151: You know she's still here right? She isn't banned but maybe she left cause she got tired of all of us XD!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CanisWolfred

ekreig wrote:

Does anyone ever feel like they're getting bored with an entire genre of games?

Platformers used to be my favorite games, and now I find it harder to stay focused on completing them. It feels almost as if the more I gravitate towards RPGs and shooters, the less interested I am in platformers...it's very odd and slightly sad.

My interest in anything besides RPGs comes and goes very irratically. Right now I can't be bothered to lift a controller.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

@caniswolfred: I think pokefraker was just being cautious with that little situation about the signature.

Just days before we had the article about the binding of Isaac and a bunch of nasty stuff happened there, I guess he was just trying to help. As far as I know no one reported or mentioned it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

Anyone know those little temporary "tattoos" you can get out of those quarter vending machines? (you get them wet, stick them where you want them, then the image will be imprinted there until it fades away)

One of those machines at a local grocer has a hilariously morbid line that may cross into legal boundries, called "Game Over Tattoos", and there are six on display:

• The first is a rabid looking Sonic the Hedgehog with the eyes blacked out.
  • Next up a beat up looking Kratos look-alike.
  • Then a Samus helmet with a part blown off to reveal part of a skull and long dirty blonde hair.
  • Up next a Link skull, confirmed by the blonde hair and roughed up green cap.
  • Then a skull wearing the remnants of Master Chief's helmet.
  • Finally an ape skull, with a barrel imprinted on the forehead (probably supposed to be Donkey Kong).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Electricmastro

I'm really liking Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. Man, if only Sonic could do this.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

-Green-

@RR529: At leasts Link's spirit is immortal. He'll just reincarnate in another body. Samus on the other hand, not so much. I'll give them credit for creativity, but do you plan on reporting them?

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Chaoz

Been going through a Metroid Marathon recently since I never really played a Metroid game. I already 100%ed Metroid and Metroid II: Return of Samus which was both incredibly hard but still enjoyable unlike I been told excluding Metroid II surprisingly. I found Metroid II: Return of Samus boring though, it had way to much backtracking for my taste. I going to start Super Metroid today, so wish me luck.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic