Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,641 to 11,660 of 96,510

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

^That was a terrifying dream. RegalSin was in it and everything.

Yeah, I usually have really weird dreams, nightmares, or a bit of both if I have sweets after midnight (usually have a Little Debby around 10, but if I forget, I'll eat it later). Even I was surprised about the RegalSin part though, lol.

Heck, I had another wierd dream the night after (this time not a nightmare), but I don't remember much of it. I only remember that I was coming home after vacationing in Japan (which in reality is InuYasha filler, or something), but upon coming home, even the interior of our house was traditionally Japanese for some reason (and I think my parents bought me a kimono as a welcome home gift).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TylerTheCreator

Does anyone else try to write songs?

I try to, but it's pretty difficult...

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Socar

Ever since Iwata died, I feel like I've lost a lot of happiness........Maybe now my dreams are pointless now that there's a good chance that Nintendo may not be there anymore.......and I'm sad to see them end like this.......

I don't know if I'll ever find a friend like Iwata who can give me a lot of happiness.......

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

RR529 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^That was a terrifying dream. RegalSin was in it and everything.

Yeah, I usually have really weird dreams, nightmares, or a bit of both if I have sweets after midnight (usually have a Little Debby around 10, but if I forget, I'll eat it later). Even I was surprised about the RegalSin part though, lol.

Heck, I had another wierd dream the night after (this time not a nightmare), but I don't remember much of it. I only remember that I was coming home after vacationing in Japan (which in reality is InuYasha filler, or something), but upon coming home, even the interior of our house was traditionally Japanese for some reason (and I think my parents bought me a kimono as a welcome home gift).

Hah, that's a neat one. It's like you turned Japanese just by being there.

Last night I had a dream I was being stalked by a serial killer in an apartment complex (or maybe a fancy hotel), only for the dream to turn into a very anime-ish shounen thing - when I was finally cornered, I inadvertantly summoned a Maid with a battle axe, who fought off my pursuer, whose strange, dream-like movement were apparently the result of him having superpowers. Then I found out that he was working with some miners from Pnennsylvania who ended up killing some federal rangers and one of his fellow miners, so a bunch of them came to track him down (and they were pretty tough, too).

I then got attacked by two weird-looking guys, who the Miners helped to fend off only to be beaten, and I had to summon the Maid again (who was busy doing my chores upstairs while I went down to the basement level of the complex to look for something), and the attackers instantly fell in love with her, and surrendered after one attack, joining my group.

Then I went to take a bath, only to be attacked by freakin' Morrigan from Darkstalkers, and she told me that the two goons were her henchmen (heck, I think one of them was actually supposed to be the Yeti from Darkstalkers, but I can't for the life of me remember what the other one looked like), the serial killer was part of a group of 8 super heroes, but he defected to the villian's side, and now is out to get me before I can become the new 8th Super Hero...but of course, Morrigan wants to strike me down first. And of course for some reason the maid couldn't hear me when I called for her (apparently it was because the vacuum was too loud), so I had to fend her off on my own. I quickly discovered that I had the ability to temporarily stop time, giving the illusion of quick movement, so I used that to freak her out, and returned to the basement, where I had some room to maneuver. In the end I apparently had an unused wish of some sort (not really sure about this part), and right when I was cornered, I wished that Morrigan would be my partner, too, and before you know it, she's helping to clean the bathroom with the Battle-Maid hovering over her (and now dressed like a maid, to boot).

Then I met the 7 superheroes I mentioned earlier, who decided we (them, the miners, and my group) decided to go outside to the nearby lake (pool?) to search for the serial killer. I decided to check underwater (or rather I just goofed off and went for a swim), only to be attacked by a rock monster who turned out to be working with the killer, and then attacked me, forcing me over to a cliff where the killer was hiding to ambush me. I then called my maids over to help, and everybody quickly poured into the brawl. The killer held his ground pretty well despite being outnumbered, but eventually even the rock monster decided to betray him, and he had to retreat. I thanked the rock monster, we started talking about our next plan, and I woke up. The end.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

<answers seriously> I usually use the Suave brand, their "citrus rush" 3 in 1 shower shampoo works really well for me. It's a bit hard to get in my city though, I usually find it in import stores.

When I visit the U.S., I try to get some items from the bath & body works stores. They're a bit too expensive for my tastes, but they're really good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Morpheel: Lol, that what I use. Cheap and dies 3 things and not just one. I'm lazy anyways so it's perfect for me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

@CanisWolfred: Man, that dream almost sounds lucid. I don't think I've ever had that much control in any of my dreams.

If I'm being chased by something, I just run, and by the time I realize I can fight back, the illusion is broken & I wake up :/

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

CanisWolfred

RR529 wrote:

@CanisWolfred: Man, that dream almost sounds lucid. I don't think I've ever had that much control in any of my dreams.

If I'm being chased by something, I just run, and by the time I realize I can fight back, the illusion is broken & I wake up :/

It really wasn't. If I could control my dreams, they'd probably come out less cool. ;_;

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TylerTheCreator

I only have bad dreams and nightmares. I'm not joking.

TylerTheCreator

Spoony_Tech

So I did something on Sunday I never thought I could never do or even tried to. From 1pm my time till about 9pm I avoided not only social media but didn't even look at my phone once. We drove a little over an hour to my brothers and had a cook out. What's odd is that's never stopped me from checking my phone before whether on vaction or what not. I'm always on my phone and you would be hard pressed to see me without it for even an hour. It actually felt good as I wasn't even checking sports scores or anything. I forgot the dumb thing was even in my pocket sinced I silenced it. Good to know I can live without it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

...Uploading a new Bayonetta 2 video, should be up in about an hour, so...yeah. owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TylerTheCreator

Sergio151 wrote:

Surprisingly, I always forget my dreams.

It's always either I don't remember my dreams (apparently, people have dreams every night no matter if they think so or not), or I have bad dreams. Kinda sucks.

TylerTheCreator

TylerTheCreator

Sergio151 wrote:

@TylerTheCreator
Usually the dreams I remember are the dreams from my childhood. But most of those dreams lead to bed wettings, so those dreams aren't worthy of being remembered....

Hahahahaha XD

What is everyones' best dream they've ever had?

TylerTheCreator

Joeynator3000

Well my video is up, have fun...if anyone cares...gonna go sit in a corner and be mad at some random Amazon seller now. >_>

Keep it PG-13-ish.

CanisWolfred

TylerTheCreator wrote:

Good question. I have more good than bad dreams. Some of my favorites include:

A dream where two girls fell in love with eachother and had an extended romance, only for it to turn out to be a dream of one of my characters, who then sets out to get those two girls together, who fall in love again.

A dream where the characters from Sgt. Frog pilot 1-meter tall Mobile Suits in what genuinely felt like something out of an episode in the show, ending in an appropriately over-the-top dramatic "death" scene where Sgt. Keroro gets shot down in his Gelgoog over an argument with Corporal Giroro.

I also had a dream where two characters for a story I was working on when I was 15, who I had set up as mortal enemies/fierce rivals, were walking to school together. It mostly focused on the female character, who was walking down an empty street when the boy character comes out of nowhere and asks if he could walk with her. She decides why not, and most of the dream is him talking to her about stuff (school and anime, mostly) while the girl just kind of enjoys his company. Near the end, the boy starts talking about Gunbuster, which was from the creator of Evangelion, which apparently was a series the girl really liked. He asked her if he could go to her house so they could watch it together. She agrees and the boy splits off to go to his school (they don't go to the same school. Heck, the schools don't even start at the same time, even in the dream it was noted that it was unusual for him to be over that direction at that time), leaving the girl feeling overwhelmingly happy (and nervous because she might have a date now).

At the very least, it was nice seeing these characters act differently towards eachother, and it really helped me change the direction of that story for the better (it still sucked, though).

I'd say my favorite, though, would had a very over-complicated but very silly story about three siblings going on an adventure through a very "Trinity Blood-esque" Vatican area, accidentally blowing up a church, having silly Ace Attorney-esque court antics, messing with the child pope, hijacking an airship with the aid of "umbrella ninjas", as well as Rosanne Connor (who was also a ninja), and other such craziness. I loved it, and it helped to inspire the story I worked hard on from 2008-2013 (and still dredge up from time to time, at least in my head)...for better or for worse, since it wasn't a very well-thought out or focused story, either...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

TylerTheCreator wrote:

• A dream where I got to go to Japan (I think as some sort of study abroad program). I think I remember being at the harbor after arriving and just being so happy. I was totally p***** upon waking up.
  • One I've had more than once, where I come into possession of a huge bag full of every video game I've ever wanted (sometimes a variant on it just regarding a specific game or system). Of course, I wake up long before getting the chance to play anything :/

Also, on another topic, even as a teenager I've never once had one of "Those" kinds of dreams.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Joeynator3000

...It appears that @Morpheel won in that "The Last Post Wins!" game. owo

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic