Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 96,530

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

You know, I almost wanted to change my username to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... but I've decided against it.

I think you might have broke your account........everyone's accounts..........this website............the internet if you were to do that.

I imagine a Slender-style thing happening; the static, the ear-shattering noise... but then, instead of Slendy, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) appears... and then the internet explodes...

And @Dark-Luigi: sounds good to me!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

BadKitty wrote:

I made that Madness theme. u______u
I mix things amoung of my many other puuuuuurfect skills~

You can make games, you can make videos, and you can make music too!
We get it badkitty, you're better then everyone here >:[
Goes back to making other people mad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

You know, I almost wanted to change my username to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... but I've decided against it.

I think you might have broke your account........everyone's accounts..........this website............the internet if you were to do that.

I imagine a Slender-style thing happening; the static, the ear-shattering noise... but then, instead of Slendy, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) appears... and then the internet explodes...

And @Dark-Luigi: sounds good to me!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Gioku Fantastic! So in the picture Mario is holding a piece of paper. What is your guess for the first episode?

Um... it's a map...? ...a letter...?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

Oh noes the Slender Man. I wish marble hornets would end soon.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

BadKitty

CanisWolfred wrote:

I actually quite like Jumpmad's theme in a way.

You could have one too~ For $500. Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Who here has seen Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, or The World's End?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro I've seen Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but not The World's End yet.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

Hot Fuzz is one of the best parody movies in recent years.

Actually, what is the best comedy movie that has come out in the last five years aside from British ones?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Electricmastro I've seen Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, but not The World's End yet.

The World's End is just as hilarious and irreverent as the other two. I love that duo, everything they touch turns to gold.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

CanisWolfred wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Hot Fuzz is one of the best parody movies in recent years.

Actually, what is the best comedy movie that has come out in the last five years aside from British ones?

...point well taken. Everyone I can think of is British.

Zoombieland .... though that's really just a rip-off and more edgy version of Shaun of the Dead, technically.

Who am I kidding? The only time US comedies are really great are when they imitate UK ones. Oh, and I recommend seeing Grabbers, for anyone who hasn't, it's a great comedy as well.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

things are pretty calm in NL forums again. I guess it's better than chaotic fanboy war threads and people who join just to start over 9000 times the same spam thread...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic