Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,561 to 11,580 of 96,526

Eel

I remember I always thought Mrs. Frizzle was a bit irresponsible with her students.

It's like, one of those days one of them will end up digested or lost in space.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

Morpheel wrote:

I remember I always thought Mrs. Frizzle was a bit irresponsible with her students.

It's like, one of those days one of them will end up digested or lost in space.

I always thought it was weird how she taught science with magic. Any-who, get on the bus. To Chik Fil A we go!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

Anyone else noticed this thread got a lot cooler when food got involved? I noticed and i like it!
And i guess i'm a chaperone in that field trip were going to. Don't want you kiddies to get hurt!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

RR529

I don't know how much help I'll get here, but I figure I'll ask anyway.

A few months ago all the Square Enix games I have on my tablet (Samsung Tab 3) stopped working (FFIV, DQIV, & DQV), and I finally got around to emailing them, and soon after I got the automated responce that had a link to their support line through their webpage.

Should I go ahead and contact them through the website support line now, or wait a few days to see if I get a proper responce to my email first?

BTW, none of the games are getting past the "Authenticating License" screen, which they were before.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Yoshi

From my point of view, if you got sent an email and got an automatic response, it means that they won't respond to your email. I would just use the method that the email you received told you about.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

My internet and mouse is acting up tonight for some reason. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hendesu
Why is this good to watch and listen?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Hendesu

@Sergio151: How do you find it hilarious? It's the miracle of immortality.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

RR529

brewsky wrote:

From my point of view, if you got sent an email and got an automatic response, it means that they won't respond to your email. I would just use the method that the email you received told you about.

Yeah, I'll probably just contact them using the method the auto responce suggested tomorrow, if they haven't replied to my email proper by the time I get up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Joeynator3000

...Now my mouse is back to normal...that was weird and annoying. lol
Anyways uploading two Bayonetta 2 videos tonight, first one is almost up...and the other will be up a couple of hours later. (they're both short, and one of them is a major boss battle)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GrizzlyArctos

Well I can't say that I expected much from Silent Hill: Revelation but wow, it's terrible. I don't think I've ever actively hated a movie before.

Yes, I like bears.

Spoony_Tech

@GrizzlyArctos: There's a new Silent Hill movie?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Tech Thanks for the heads up on Mercenaries Saga 2. I'm enjoying it. My thief keeps getting killed and I'm not finding secrets so I need to get that straight.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

GrizzlyArctos

@Spoony_Tech: it was released in 2012, but I've only gotten around to watching it now. I regret watching it now...

Edited on by GrizzlyArctos

Yes, I like bears.

NintendoFan64

Oh, Hollywood! Is there any videogame movie tie-in you can make that DOESN'T suck?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Spoony_Tech

The first Silent Hill was so good though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Yeah, I really liked the first movie... Even if it still got terrible ratings.

The second one... Eeeegh. It's like they wanted so bad to be the third game that they ignored the first movie completely, and even then it ended up terrible.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: This is a good place for us to talk lol. I won't feel like I'm hijacking any topics. Glad you're enjoying it. I haven't even started Persona Q yet but glad you brought it to my attention.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic