Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,421 to 11,440 of 96,476

veeflames

^Same.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

CanisWolfred

On a quick side note: with all these "Operation" ploys that have sprung up since "Operation Rainfall", I'm surprised there's no "Operation Operation" yet...clearly that is the masterpiece the Wii U is missing right now.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

On a quick side note: with all these "Operation" ploys that have sprung up since "Operation Rainfall", I'm surprised there's no "Operation Operation" yet...clearly that is the masterpiece the Wii U is missing right now.

You're not referring to the "Operation" thread I made on this site not that long ago that got locked... are you? I shouldn't have called it a "Operation" but instead a "desire". We're just a bunch of JRPG fans hoping for more JRPGs on Wii U. Sheesh. Would gladly play a JRPG like Persona 3 or Persona 4 on Wii U VC instead of Mario Tennis U. Persona 3 and Persona 4 on Wii U VC wouldn't save the console at all but they would easily be the best games on VC, in my opinion. I'm not that upset it got locked... but I would've liked to see what other people on the site said before it got shot down. Either way, lesson learned. I should've went the NeoGaf route or some other way before making a thread here about it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Jaz007

So James Bond is 007, which means he's the seventh 00. Has the series ever referenced 006 or 001?

Jaz007

Blast

Jaz007 wrote:

So James Bond is 007, which means he's the seventh 00. Has the series ever referenced 006 or 001?

In the books, yes. I think even the early James Bond movies with Daniel Craig reference the early 00's. If I remember correctly... they all are dead. Maybe I'm wrong.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yours is the most recent, but we've had no less than 14 "operation"-related threads that I found just from a general search...

Wow. Well, it takes a lack of something and a desire to trigger an "operation" so I'm not that surprised.

Master of the Hype Train

RR529

Earlier today we bought the fireworks for tomorrow

When it comes to the night stuff, I usually just like watching, so I just bought a bunch of daytime stuff like Smoke Balls & Crackle Balls, which I can leisurely toss out at my own pace all day long (oh, and some tanks, because tank wars are awesome).

We'll be going to a farm with a lot of people, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of night stuff for me to sit back & enjoy.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

You know, I was working on a story and thought to myself, "What would be a good name for a Ninja clan whose job is to protect the Japanese Emperor?"

Well, the first word that popped into my head was "Hogo" and figured, "Well, that rolls off the tongue, what would that look like in Japanese?"

When I searched for it, I got 保護 which means "protection" in Japanese. Holy crap! Talk about a lucky guess! XD

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MsJubilee

America!!!! Yeah!! Whooo!!!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Joeynator3000

Tiem to edumacate you peoples.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Sorry about not doing my 'MURICA!!!!!'s on the site the other day. I was visiting the relatives. Had some food, went in a canoe, caught some fish, and went on a 4-wheeler. It was nice.

Megumi wrote:

Tiem to edumacate you peoples.

...If I have kids and they ask what the 4th of July is for, I'm showing them this video.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

America day is over. I feel so sad now.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

veeflames

TwilightAngel wrote:

America day is over. I feel so sad now.

And I didn't even get a chance to watch the fireworks... slept off like a log. I'm so angry with myself for eating another bowl of ice cream when I told myself I wouldn't(Made me nauseous...).

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Joeynator3000

Sergio151 wrote:

@Megumi
Can you put that in video game form please?

Well there is a history lesson with him in the form of Team Fortress 2, but it's not that great. (mainly because of the F-word. >.> lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

@Megumi: Not the best one? It is the best one (in my opinion),cause he wasn't trying to be funny in that one. In this he's trying so hard it's sad for me at least.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic