Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,361 to 11,380 of 96,481

Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Megumi wrote:

Well, fought the final boss in Splatoon, and managed to find part 1 of Squid Girl at a reasonable price...>w<
I wonder what will happen next, lol

Ho boy...that boss...I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely caught me off guard.

I looked everywhere when I first entered the stage and though that entire thing was the boss, actually. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Sergio151 wrote:

I still need to try Mother 3, but I'm afraid Nintendo will announce a rerelease.

While I doubt it'll happen on Wii U (the NX, on the other hand...), that might be wise. Yes, I used an emulator to play it, but it's not something I should have done.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am terrible at time management. Like, horribly, impossibly bad at managing my time. So today I thought I'd try to work on a system to make it better, by writing down a daily schedule and assigning points to every task I have to do that day. I'm still working on the details, which I'll talk to my family about (I need a third party to keep score at first, anyways), but I'm hoping this'll at least motivate me. At the very least, if it fails, I'll know for sure that the "carrot on a stick" trick doesn't work on me...

10 points for making your bed. Achievement unlocked I'm not a bed wetter!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Socar

Spoony_Tech wrote:

There's nothing in the world like being a parent. You never know what to do till you have a child and then you just care for it and learn as you go. My children are the most precious to me. I love my wife but there's a different kind of love for my kids!

Really? So you like bossing your kids around to the point that they need to get out of you to enjoy the rest of their lives? Well that's what I feel when I'm stuck with my parents even after getting me a job. What if your kids start to hate you because of something you repeatedly nag them or restrict them to certain stuff unless its very reasonable? Yeah. You think every kid loves their parents who are like that? No. Its just how the parents were raised and they raise their kids the same way as they were raised.

You worry more about them more than yourself because if they are gone, you're emotionally screwed. You need to get them what they want and if for some reason they can't get what they want, who know what they will do to get it or to live with it?

Seriously though, what reward you get for raising them?

Kids who have parents have to suffer the fate that they are being raised by someone who wanted kids but ends up being poor, begging for money from others and worst of all, the kids suffer more than the parents because they're the parents kids. What's the point of that? Wouldn't you rather want your kid to be just as fine as yourself or better than you?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Artwark Look, I know things are different in your country so I'm not going to even try to question your post. I raise my kids yes mostly on the knowledge of the way I was raised but also minus some of the things I didn't like. Kids need boundrys and that's a parents job. We restrict them so as not to get hurt or possible hurt others. As they get older they get more freedoms to do as they please. Once they turn 18 here they are pretty much free to do as they will. Of course I will always worry about them as they learn and make mistakes but they're on their own once out of my house but I'm always there for advice and most important LOVE!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Sergio151 wrote:

Okay you guys, let's take a break from child talk and discuss more important matters. Like Dark Pit being Best Buy exclusive!

NO! NOOOOOO! Don't you dare bring that up!

NintendoFan64

Sergio151 wrote:

Sorry, sorry. How about we place bets on certain things? I'll start. I bet 50$ that Lucas will be Gamestop exclusive, Mewtwo will be Toys R Us exclusive, Ryu is a Best Buy exclusive, and Roy is a Walmart exclusive.

NO! That is in no way better, because you could very well jinx it and they all end up being exclusives! And after Ness became an exclusive, I'll be damned if the same thing happens to Lucas!

Spoony_Tech

I would just like to walk into a store and buy Pit, Shulk, and any of the Fire Emblem characters.

MERG said:

veeflames

Dark Pit being exclusive is total rubbish. Exclusive amiibos don't make sense.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

RR529

Whoa, I just got past the paywall level of all paywall levels in Godzilla: Smash 3 with just skill (and maybe a bit of luck)!

It's level 49 (a timed level, which are the most annoying kind), and I was so certain I would never beat it that I haven't touched the game in months. However, after playing it on a whim today, and though it took an extra 4 times (which is nothing compared to the number of previous attempts), I actually beat it. Woo Hoo!!!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

nacho_chicken

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

It's not like it's unheard of.

Every amiibo that isn't Mario, Pikachu, or Link is eBay-exclusive.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

Sorry, sorry. How about we place bets on certain things? I'll start. I bet 50$ that Lucas will be Gamestop exclusive, Mewtwo will be Toys R Us exclusive, Ryu is a Best Buy exclusive, and Roy is a Walmart exclusive.

NO! That is in no way better, because you could very well jinx it and they all end up being exclusives! And after Ness became an exclusive, I'll be damned if the same thing happens to Lucas!

I'm guessing you didn't get a Ness amiibo cause of the exclusive deal thing?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

YEP. And considering that he was the one I wanted the most, I'm a little butthurt. What really bothers me about the whole amiibo situation isn't the low stock, or the store exclusives, or the scalpers. Oh no. It's the fact that Nintendo acknowledges the problem. They say they are sorry. They say that they're going to try to fix this. Despite all that, they continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Then again, I guess I deserve to not get Ness. It's my fault for wanting an amiibo that isn't Mario-related. And what's even worse, is that they keep making more. There is a grand total of 47 new amiibos being introduced throughout the rest of the year. No no no, NO. Fix the stock problems with what you've already released, and THEN you can make more. Not the other way around. And I get it. It takes a while to make more stock, what with contracts and money and the time it takes for them to e produced, but it's been more than half a year! How much more time do you need!? Ugh...I know I'm ranting, but I'm just tired of their response being "Please understand".

mystman12

I still haven't gotten a Greninja Amiibo... If it hadn't been exclusive, I could have just walked into my Target on launch day, but since it's only at Toys R Us... The one closest to me is like half an hour away and I just haven't gotten the chance to go...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

YEP. And considering that he was the one I wanted the most, I'm a little butthurt. What really bothers me about the whole amiibo situation isn't the low stock, or the store exclusives, or the scalpers. Oh no. It's the fact that Nintendo acknowledges the problem. They say they are sorry. They say that they're going to try to fix this. Despite all that, they continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Then again, I guess I deserve to not get Ness. It's my fault for wanting an amiibo that isn't Mario-related. And what's even worse, is that they keep making more. There is a grand total of 47 new amiibos being introduced throughout the rest of the year. No no no, NO. Fix the stock problems with what you've already released, and THEN you can make more. Not the other way around. And I get it. It takes a while to make more stock, what with contracts and money and the time it takes for them to e produced, but it's been more than half a year! How much more time do you need!? Ugh...I know I'm ranting, but I'm just tired of their response being "Please understand".

Damn i feel you tho but it's Nintendo sometimes they just like screwing their fans. Good thing after they release Mr.Game and Watch and Dr.Mario Amiibo. I'm done collecting these things (except if they make a Midna and Daisy amiibo,i'll jump back in!)

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

NintendoFan64

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

Damn i feel you tho but it's Nintendo sometimes they just like screwing their fans. Good thing after they release Mr.Game and Watch and Dr.Mario Amiibo. I'm done collecting these things (except if they make a Midna and Daisy amiibo,i'll jump back in!)

I don't think they like screwing their fans (Angering the people that buy your products isn't exactly something you'd want to do). Its just that they sometimes screw up, and when they screw up, good God, they screw up (though I think that there's a better word than screw that could be used there...). And as for Midna and Daisy, again, they shouldn't be making more! They should be fixing the current situation with the amiibos they already have!...Unless they decide to make a Waluigi amiibo. Then all is forgiven (I NEEEEEEEEEEEED WALUIGI SENPAI!!!!!).

SheldonRandoms

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Unless they decide to make a Waluigi amiibo. Then all is forgiven (I NEEEEEEEEEEEED WALUIGI SENPAI!!!!!).

They might make him after all, because of the Mario Party 10 amiibo boards (I would like to get Spike if they made him)

=w= as for the Pittoo amiio.............My Best Buy only had 2 Meta Knights, so this means I gotta wait out for hours for a figure, maybe even longer then last time :" (

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

veeflames

nacho_chicken wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

It's not like it's unheard of.

Every amiibo that isn't Mario, Pikachu, or Link is eBay-exclusive.

True, but then again making more exclusive amiibos will make the situation worse.
Nintendo is handling the amiibo situation very badly.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

I don't think they like screwing their fans (Angering the people that buy your products isn't exactly something you'd want to do). Its just that they sometimes screw up, and when they screw up, good God, they screw up (though I think that there's a better word than screw that could be used there...). And as for Midna and Daisy, again, they shouldn't be making more! They should be fixing the current situation with the amiibos they already have!...Unless they decide to make a Waluigi amiibo. Then all is forgiven (I NEEEEEEEEEEEED WALUIGI SENPAI!!!!!).

Yeah like you said they should just stop making more amiibo's and restock the others. Then after everyone's happy move on to making new ones still i have my fingers crossed for a Midna amiibo cause she's bae! And as for Waluigi. Yeah he's going to get one like the rest of the Super Mario crew.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic