Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,061 to 11,080 of 96,524

Joeynator3000

Iggly wrote:

My replacement Gamepad just came in the mail, pretty glad because I was afraid it wouldn't arrive in time for the Splatfest. If you're wondering what happened to my previous one, let's just say I was very klutzy 8 months ago...

Kinda forgot because of E3, what's this Splatfest again? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Iggly

You pick a team and then during the Splatfest you do Turf wars to help support your team. You can earn some prizes (I dunno what) by raising your rank and you'll get a Super Sea Snail if the team you're supporting wins at the end.

Also it's probably the only time you get to see the multiplayer stages in their night time setting.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Oh, I've been losing constantly for various reasons recently...bleh. Guess I'll join anyway, haven't been on any games much due to E3.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RR529

It seems like during my break from Netflix, a bunch of quirky Japanese movies I was planning on watching were removed Oh well, there's still other stuff I can watch.

BTW, good to see you back @GuSolarFlare!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Socar

I'm now in a depressing situation.

At this point, my parents are making it harder for me to get my game stuff because my dad now has a grudge that I have to reason out with him on what I want even with my hard earned salary so my only option is to ask my bro to get Nintendo stuff for me except that I don't know whether he'll do it or not.

I guess this may be the time where I have to stop supporting Nintendo which is a sad thing for me because if it weren't for Nintendo, I'd have no reason to live at all. I'm probably gonna be stuck with PC games more than console gaming in my life forever. The worst part is, I don't even know if I can settle in USA seeing as how my VISA got rejected twice.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

man, that's what online purchases are for, no one can see your bank account balance unless you show them XD
BTW @MegaBeedrill and @RR529 it's nice to see you guys again!!! ^^

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LyIa

Hey, @GuSolarFlare. It's been a while, glad to hear from you.

God, I almost had a heart attack. I missed the deadline for submitting my health record for the college enrolment process and thought I was going to give up one of the best universities in the country.

Thankfully they let us pass the records late. Now all I have to do is remember my school account password..

(also, it's summer vacation for me, so it's kinda weird seeing students everywhere when I visit the offices.)

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

@NUH Good to see you too, man.
also we're like the same age

all men are kings 👑

GuSolarFlare

@Cyb3Rnite @PKNoUsernameHere it's been a while guys!!!! how's it going?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LyIa

Things have been going pretty well.
I had my first girlfriend! And my first big heartbreak.

I'm pretty excited to go into college, though. I'm happy I got into the college I wanted. I actually turned down a scholarship earlier this year ;P

all men are kings 👑

veeflames

@Cyb3Rnite I could have sworn I saw some of your recent posts... but whatever.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Dizzy_Boy

Are there any people here that are good at editing video's. I have this idea that somebody could do a music video using clips of Yoshi's Woolly World and placing it to Madonna's song Material Girl. This might work, if somebody want's to do it.

Please don't tell me to do it myself, I don't have a video editor, I wouldn't even know where to beggin. Also, there are some super creative people out there that might enjoy trying this.
If it never happens, so be it. But, hey, the idea's out there.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Things have been going pretty well.
I had my first girlfriend! And my first big heartbreak.

I'm pretty excited to go into college, though. I'm happy I got into the college I wanted. I actually turned down a scholarship earlier this year ;P

man, sorry to hear about the heartbreak(know how it is, not fun to talk about and even worse keep it to yourself) and congratulations on getting to college!!! it's pretty much awesome being in college, it's like a completely new world where you learn actually useful stuff!(though there's no escaping from learning things you'll never use in real life )

my Backloggery

veeflames

Not that I'll be associating much with anyone, but I wish I had some age mates or something while I'm in college. Not that I've started, but since I've been going to its library to study, I've just been seeing people older than me. X(

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

0soulbrandt0

Happy birthday, but begging in the forums counts as spam, sorry!-Morpheel

Edited on by Eel

0soulbrandt0

3DS Friend Code: 3196-5966-9415 | Nintendo Network ID: 0soulbrant0

NintendoFan64

Okay, I asked for help in the Nindies@Home thread, but that was 5 hours ago, and noone responded, so I'm gonna try again here: I tried out three demos so far (Runbow, Typoman, Lovely Planet), but I've encountered some problems. Runbow and Lovely Planet didn't have any sound whatsoever, and Typoman wouldn't even load. Anyone else having these problems?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Eel

Well, they were probably put together quickly to start the "nindies@home" event.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get glitchy at times.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

I'm gonna try deleting them and then re-downloading them, and then see how that goes.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

RR529

It seems that there's some invisible force H***bent on making sure I don't watch Netflix in HD.

On PS3, the HDMI cable doesn't want to fit snugly into the port, the picture & sound constantly cut out. The SD on this device is almost unbearably dark for some reason as well.

On my tablet, while the picture is better than the PS3's SD, it still feels like it lacks the crispness of HD, so I think it's still SD.

On 360, they finally dropped Gold requirement for Netflix, and it has the HD component cables which have always worked fine, so it seems like it'd be the optimal choice, but Netflix simply doesn't want to work on it. Every time I try to use the app, "Netflix isn't working, perhaps your device isn't connected to the internet?", despite the fact that other apps, such as YouTube, work flawlessly...

First world problems, I know.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic