Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 96,243

sugarpixel

I literally would spend $200+ just to play a new game with Wart in it!

...I still think they should put Wart and Fawful in Mario Kart...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

...I still think they should put Wart and Fawful in Mario Kart...

I still don't know Wart but I completely agree with the fawful part!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I mean, he would fit so perfectly! There's already an icon that could be used for him, he's got all those sounds he makes... he could be in Mario Kart!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku "I HAVE FURY!!!"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

If you pay me $200, I'll make a cheap, probably bad game for you using my novice skills at Game Maker.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I was thinking more of this sound:

gotta love fawful's voice!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

If you pay me $200, I'll make a cheap, probably bad game for you using my novice skills at Game Maker.

If I wanted that I could do it myself!

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

If I wanted that I could do it myself!

so would you pay $200 if I made an educational game with Wart in it authorized and published by "Nintendo"?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so would you pay $200 if I made an educational game with Wart in it authorized and published by "Nintendo"?

I DON'T WANT TO BE EDUCATED BY NINTENDO!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku lame... educational games are so easy to make that it makes programmers dumber after it's done.... even I could make a "2+2 is equals what?" kind of game in little to no time.....

but I totally want nintendo to make a "Toadsworth's tutorials" series of games(and the first one would be about game programming ) toadsworth teaching stuff in Mario & Luigi was more fun than the usual tutorials....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I have school for education...

I want my education and exercise separate from my video games, please.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku
but you've got to admit that if school was turned into Game Based learning it would be awesome!

my Backloggery

Happy_Mask

@Gioku Educational games can be great for young children as long as they actually teach something interesting. And Wii Fit was one of the most widely bought Wii games.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku
but you've got to admit that if school was turned into Game Based learning it would be awesome!

Well, at my school, we have "Art History" and "History of the Motion Picture"; maybe someday we'll have "History of Electronic Entertainment"?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic