Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,981 to 11,000 of 96,490

Electricmastro

TIL that it's possible to beat Tetris:
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Socar

I wish I died......today my stupid dad forced me to sign two buildings that are going to be under my ownership and its because of that that my mom went to my boss and begged me to take leave inorder for me to get good rest because of the fact to which he agreed and praised me a lot. But obviously, he's lying because people don't have the guts to say no to a mother especially mine and even then, my parents would force me to quit the job. My mom was so paranoid that if I slept on my way back home, i'd be dead as hell because I'm working on night shift. Now my chances of getting my job are low and because of my stupid mother, my stupid dad of mine probably won't get me what I want even if I pay him.

I wish I died......I can't win here. I can never be left alone and they will never LEAVE ME ALONE! I can't even use my damn salary because of them. I wonder if its worth living at this rate because even if I start getting paid well, it still won't be enough for me to make a living of my own and even then, they still will bother me here and there.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

MegaMari0

@Artwark a little confused. Are you an owner of 2 buildings? as in a landlord?

Edited on by MegaMari0

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

veeflames

I'll be starting college in August. Yay me!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MegaMari0

@VeeFlamesNL congrats buddy. Got any particular major in mind?

veeflames

MegaMari0 wrote:

Of course. Even a backup plan.
My major will be in Biochemistry... and my backup plan is a major in Chemical Engineering. Hard, I know. O.O

God first.

RR529

I was browsing around the Google Play store this morning just for something to do, and I noticed something different that I couldn't quite put my finger on, until I realized...

Holy cow, all the games on the Google Play store are being systematically ESRB rated! (Previously, they used their own rating system, like Apple)

Now, not all games are rated yet (there are quite a few that are labelled as "Unrated"), but I'm assuming they will all be eventually, since even some obscure Japanese games (that don't even have English as an option) I looked up have the ESRB ratings.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MegaMari0

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

MegaMari0 wrote:

My major will be in Biochemistry... and my backup plan is a major in Chemical Engineering. Hard, I know. O.O

Good. bio engineer me the Super Soldier syrum good sir. I need to fight crime or something.

MsJubilee

MegaMari0 wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

MegaMari0 wrote:

Good. bio engineer me the Super Soldier syrum good sir. I need to fight crime or something.

After you fight crime you'll be the darkness.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

veeflames

MegaMari0 wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

MegaMari0 wrote:

LOL... I'm pretty sure that's illegal... besides, we don't want to be the subject for the next horror book/game/movie etc....

God first.

MegaMari0

TwilightAngel wrote:

MegaMari0 wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

MegaMari0 wrote:

After you fight crime you'll be the darkness.

Yes I would be. The terror that flaps in the night. I am the surprise in your cereal box!

Hendesu

When is Kingdom Hearts chi gonna be released for android? It feels like forever.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

CanisWolfred

I had a dream while I was on the bus that I was watching an episode of Arthur and the Magical Nipple of Power.

...needless to say, I was happy to wake up from that dream...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic