Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,701 to 10,720 of 96,488

Inkling

I'm making a 3D platformer, so there's that

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Chaoz

Sakurai is a immortal shemale confirmed.

Untitled

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

CanisWolfred

All day (like, since 3 AM last night) I feel like I'm not all there. Like, I feel as though my soul is not completely attached to my body. I can barely feel anything. Enough so I can't say I'm numb, but still, I really have to try to understand where my arm is, or even fully understand that it's my arm that I'm using. Same with my legs, and everthing else...it's beginning to really freak me out...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SuperWiiU

CanisWolfred wrote:

All day (like, since 3 AM last night) I feel like I'm not all there. Like, I feel as though my soul is not completely attached to my body. I can barely feel anything. Enough so I can't say I'm numb, but still, I really have to try to understand where my arm is, or even fully understand that it's my arm that I'm using. Same with my legs, and everthing else...it's beginning to really freak me out...

Are you sure it wasn't since 4:20 AM?

Zerodactyl

Inkling wrote:

I'm making a 3D platformer, so there's that

Awesome, I'll look forward to playing it!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

SuperWiiU wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't since 4:20 AM?

Well, I went back to bad at 2:30, and I seemed to be feeling weird almost all night after that...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Electricmastro

I was scanning through the Wii Virtual Console list and found out that there's a TurboGrafx-16 game called Neutopia which is apparently very much like The Legend of Zelda on NES, but improved on. I might just buy it.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

the_shpydar

Amiibo wrote:

Hey @the_shpydar Sony wants to claim your life asap.

Untitled
To truly be hardcore, you must immediately tattoo this on an intimate area of your body.
Or your forehead. Which would be funnier and even more hardcore.

Also @Electricmastro
Neutopia is good. Not great, but definitely worth picking up and checking out, especially if you like the original Legend of Zelda.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Joeynator3000

....o.o
quickly turns into Sanya just to meow and then turns back into Megumi

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

Neutopia's not as good as...pretty much every Zelda game after the Adventures of Link. It is nice enough, though. Certainly worth $6.

Well every Zelda game is never exactly the same as the next installment and the first NES game did make me wonder as to how it would be if it was remade with a more advanced engine than the NES.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

CanisWolfred

Electricmastro wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Neutopia's not as good as...pretty much every Zelda game after the Adventures of Link. It is nice enough, though. Certainly worth $6.

Well every Zelda game is never exactly the same as the next installment and the first NES game did make me wonder as to how it would be if it was remade with a more advanced engine than the NES.

Well, you'd have A Link to the Past. And I guess Neutopia, but...I dunno, it just doesn't seem like the same amount of care you'd expect from a Zelda game is present here. It feels very much like a copycat: something that emulates but never does anything to stand out. The world was cold and lacked personality, unlike the first few Zeldas. But again, for $6, it's worth a playthrough. Just don't expect it to be memorable.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

So...RightStuf inexplicably closed down its forum, so a bunch of its users fled to the anime forum I usually visit, AnimeNation. That's actually quite nice. That forum had been relatively quite with few new members. A lot of the new guys seem real nice, too, so I'm glad there'll be more activity over there. Now I just hope some of them stick around...I'm honestly getting tired of mostly talking about games over there because of the anime section not having much going on...

EDIT: Oh wait, AnimeNation is actually becoming RightStuf's forum...huh...didn't see that coming. O_o

The new users have been hoppin' over there. I can hardly keep up with all the talk now. That's a really good feeling after that site seemed close to death recently.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Electricmastro

Man, Spin Dizzy is not an easy level in Pac-Man World.

Edited on by Electricmastro

nacho_chicken

So I'm in the process of making a little pet-project RPG right now, and was thinking of streaming development on Twitch. If I did, would anybody want to watch? You could come and ask questions or stuff. I just don't know whether it would be worth the hassle.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

DefHalan

nacho_chicken wrote:

So I'm in the process of making a little pet-project RPG right now, and was thinking of streaming development on Twitch. If I did, would anybody want to watch? You could come and ask questions or stuff. I just don't know whether it would be worth the hassle.

Just wondering, are you using RPG-Maker or something else?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic