Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,681 to 10,700 of 96,481

Electricmastro

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Got curious and decided to look up the teaser:
Untitled
"The Final Chapter"...yeah...suuuuuuuure...

SomecallmeJohnny reviewed the trilogy one day before it was announced:

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Joeynator3000

...Har har.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Inkling

Tarrazu wrote:

@Slimer - Posting links to that is not allowed, IIRC.

It isn't

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Captain_Toad

BOOM-shaka-laka!
NBA JAM is 21 years old folks.

A best memories segment along with the interview from the announcer himself. Worth a watch.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

NintendoFan64

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't tell if my last post was deleted...or if it was never there to begin with...

It's one of mankind's greatest mysteries...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't tell if my last post was deleted...or if it was never there to begin with...

It's one of mankind's greatest mysteries...

First world problems

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Electricmastro

You know what PlayStation game I've been most curious to play, but can't since it's not on the US PSN?:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

DiscoDriver43

Electricmastro wrote:

You know what PlayStation game I've been most curious to play, but can't since it's not on the US PSN?:

Untitled

ah man i remember playing a demo of that game in one of those cds show casing demos. It was fun. I wonder why Sony isn't putting it in on PSN.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

LaserdiscGal

I seem to be having an issue with the youtube app (wiiU), wherein everytime an ad loads mid video, and after the ad it just skips the rest of the video and moves on to the next one.

Anyone else having this issue?

Also I'm sick of ads for Other Space, i'm going to not watch it simply out of spite

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Oh, crap! I forgot to get my platinum reward on Club Nintendo! Better get to it-
"There was a problem with your request.

But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Socar

So now I'm a trainee with a decent paid salary and I'm hoping to get the job.

The problem I now have is that if I don't want to be with my parents, I have to stay in a hostel and work and I don't understand why I can't stay in a rented house instead? I don't want to go stay in a hostel because I have to give up my personal interests because I can't bring my games and my laptop to the hostel because chances of it being stolen are high and for someone like me who's a game designer (as a trainee) I don't think a hostel gives a breathing space as much as say a rented house.

So I am stuck with my parents until it comes to the point that I can afford a rented house and it sucks because I have to put up with them. I have to take days off when they want me to come with them for whatever reason. I can't have any peace inside the house and worst of all, I can't get what I want because I still rely on them.

Oh well.....atleast I'm finally getting paid and that I found some job to do for now.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Yooka-Laylee makes me realize that there really hasn't been a great, original 3D platformer since 2005's Psychonauts in all honesty. Every other major 3D platfomer to have come out since then is part of already established franchise, such as Mario, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper. It's nice to see original, fresh games of this genre becoming popular again, along with A Hat in Time.

JoyBoy

Amiibo wrote:

I seem to be having an issue with the youtube app (wiiU), wherein everytime an ad loads mid video, and after the ad it just skips the rest of the video and moves on to the next one.

Anyone else having this issue?

Also I'm sick of ads for Other Space, i'm going to not watch it simply out of spite

I think youtube in the browser is way better, where I can also just skip the ads.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

BearHunger

Electricmastro wrote:

Yooka-Laylee makes me realize that there really hasn't been a great, original 3D platformer since 2005's Psychonauts in all honesty. Every other major 3D platfomer to have come out since then is part of already established franchise, such as Mario, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper. It's nice to see original, fresh games of this genre becoming popular again, along with A Hat in Time.

But Yooka-Laylee is part of the Banjo-Kazooie franchise. I mean, just look at the name and logo.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Electricmastro

BearHunger wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

But Yooka-Laylee is part of the Banjo-Kazooie franchise. I mean, just look at the name and logo.

Yooka-Laylee is a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie and is legally not part of the series.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic