Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,601 to 10,620 of 96,486

MsJubilee

Artwark wrote:

Somehow I feel empty. I don't understand why but where ever I go, I see couples around. Its like its their best friend or something. Its like nobody agrees with me or something.

I guess I'd need either a girlfriend or a best friend to fill that emptiness.

Find one of the two or both.Or find something that makes you happy and puts a smile in your face.And actually making friends in person can make anyone more happier then finding ones over the internet.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Socar

I have this weird obsession with anime women. I mean they look cute and beautiful looking than real Japanese or Asian women. Every girl that I see in anime gives me a certian crush. Just looking at Reiko from Kochikame touched me a lot. The same for Robin in One Piece or Bulma from Dragon ball. Crazy stuff like that happens to me quite a bit when watching anime.

I guess my taste towards real women are bad.... I wonder if I'll ever get a girlfriend because of this.....

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Electricmastro

The first TV show to be ever called "Adventure Time" first aired in 1959.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RR529

Decided to walk around Tokyo in Google Earth (street view) for the heck of it.

Highlights:

• There was a cat sitting in a window!
  • Saw some advertisements up for Dragon Quest Monsters 2 & Dragon Quest VII.
  • There was a group of people sitting around playing their 3DS' (in the same area as the above advertisements).
  • A couple of restaurants let the Google people in, as you could "walk" into them and move about the dining area like you would the streets (one was a western styled place, while the other was a traditional Japanese bar).

Also, back in the good ole' U.S., I went by my house, and they must have taken the photo a couple years ago, as it happened to catch us walking our dog, who passed away early last year (which made it both really cool, and sad).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

In my hometown it only goes through the town's Main Street.

But I can see my house in the normal top-down map.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

R_Champ

RR529 wrote:

Decided to walk around Tokyo in Google Earth (street view) for the heck of it.

Highlights:

• There was a cat sitting in a window!
  • Saw some advertisements up for Dragon Quest Monsters 2 & Dragon Quest VII.
  • There was a group of people sitting around playing their 3DS' (in the same area as the above advertisements).
  • A couple of restaurants let the Google people in, as you could "walk" into them and move about the dining area like you would the streets (one was a western styled place, while the other was a traditional Japanese bar).

Also, back in the good ole' U.S., I went by my house, and they must have taken the photo a couple years ago, as it happened to catch us walking our dog, who passed away early last year (which made it both really cool, and sad).

Sounds neat! And sorry about your dog T_T. Google Earth can be kind of neat. My parents went to live in Europe for a year (to do on-site geneology for my Dad's family: it's crazy some of the records the Catholic church keeps: he got like 500-600 years of family history) and I used google to see the same streets my parents (and ancestors) lived on. Now I just need to get money to go there myself...I'm poor T_T.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

CanisWolfred

We have a pretty crappy kitchen sink. It didn't become crappy, it was installed crappily long before we bought the house. How crappy, you ask? Well, a plumber just came in, took one look at it, and laughed. There's no way whoever installed it before should've been payed...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kylo_Ren

How do you add pics to a forum post?

Kylo_Ren

NintendoFan64

I'm thinking of changing my username. Maybe to something Mother-related.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

Amiibo wrote:

@Tinglz changed his avatar

Yes...yes he did. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Dizzy_Boy

Anyone need a job? Just dropping a link for something in Croydon, south London.
-link removed-

please advertise in your signature

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

ArabPikachu

I'm filing for a quit from Giant this week because of me being occupied by school classes.

Edited on by ArabPikachu

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

CanisWolfred

I had two weird dreams last night.

The first one was pretty surreal, especially at the beginning. I dreamt I had woken up from a long sleep, and I was at my old house. In it, I met a guy who claimed to be my best friend, and said I was acting strange, and I told him I couldn't remember anything about who he was, or where I was, or how I got there. Then other people show up, who apparently are also friends of mine. Nobody could figure out what was going on, but they decided I had amnesia, and one of them suggested I go talk to my father, who apprently is alive in this dream, which of course I find difficult to believe.

On the way to meet my dad, I talk to my neighbor, who apprently periodically sets her house on fire, and I show up for another round of arsenry, which I try to stop only to make things worse. Then we go to a grocery store, only for a gang to show up for a drive-by. That was terrifying. We still went into the store, though, were I find my mother and father...who look nothing like my real parents. Again, I'm dumbfounded, but before anymore questions could be asked, I start waking up...

^That was weird largely because it was fairly lucid, and I've never had a dream where I seemed conscious of reality. Normally in the dream I just sort of accept what's going on. Huh...

As for the other dream...well, I'll spare the details, but it was like what you'd get if you crossed "Yamada's First Time" with "Great Teacher Onizuka". Seriously, the dream only lasted for 10 minutes, and already I want an anime like it. It was pretty funny.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

I just found a bunch hate comments from a random user in several of my Miiverse posts.

I deleted, blocked and reported. It was... Interesting.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic