slowly backs away

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro wrote:

Is anyone else a fan of the Wii U eShop? There's definitely more appeal to it than the Wii Shop Channel could ever have in the past.

The Wii shop channel had so much appeal to me..........back in the day : 0 When all this digital download games on a console was more new to me, but the Wii U eShop is more colorful, and has more pictures, and so much sales, and the music changes from time to time (but the Wii shop channels music was s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o swell, wish they'd bring all the shop channel themes back, and have like, an option to select a song...........even though I could blast music, oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

MorphMarron wrote:

I wish they used the DSi Shop music on the eshop some day.

Dat song.

I used to listen to that for a looooooooooooooong time, even on a trampoline back in the day (even jumped around and listen to it at the same time.........and it was swell!)

But the best time on the Dsi shop for me, was when I finally got flipnote studio! (and this is where my username came from.........my name is not really Sheldon : P )

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Is anyone else a fan of the Wii U eShop? There's definitely more appeal to it than the Wii Shop Channel could ever have in the past.

The Wii shop channel had so much appeal to me..........back in the day : 0 When all this digital download games on a console was more new to me, but the Wii U eShop is more colorful, and has more pictures, and so much sales, and the music changes from time to time (but the Wii shop channels music was s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o swell, wish they'd bring all the shop channel themes back, and have like, an option to select a song...........even though I could blast music, oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!)

Indie games are also really starting to take off on there.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

MsJubilee

SheldonRandoms wrote:

(and this is where my username came from.........my name is not really Sheldon : P )

You're not really called Sheldon?But you call yourself SheldonRandoms?Mind blown

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CanisWolfred

For some reason I don't feel like explaining because it would take forever, I decided to play around with the letters in my name, re arranging letters, taking letters, taking some away, looking into variations, dates, people, places, events, all in an attempt to solve this ethereal puzzle that I feel compelled to solve for the past 5+ years due to my uncertainty with reality.

...long story short: I think I'm going insane...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

I really can't watch the credits of that episode without tearing up a little.

Interestingly enough, the YuGiOh card from my avatar is based on that same story.

Its basic effect is that if it falls in combat, the card returns to your deck and waits for you to use him again.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ricklongo

Sergio151 wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

I just watched Hatchi: A Dog's Tale.........I didn't think that it would break me down, but it did, especially at the end!

Yeah I saw that movie too and I broke down (I'm a dog person). I also did watch that one Futurama episode which had a similiar story. That too broke me down.

That Futurama episode brings me to tears every. Single. Time.

But I think The Luck of the Fryrish, the one about Fry's brother, is even more effective at doing that to me. Just remembering the final scenes gives me goosebumps.

Edited on by ricklongo

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

ricklongo wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

I just watched Hatchi: A Dog's Tale.........I didn't think that it would break me down, but it did, especially at the end!

Yeah I saw that movie too and I broke down (I'm a dog person). I also did watch that one Futurama episode which had a similiar story. That too broke me down.

That Futurama episode brings me to tears every. Single. Time.

But I think The Luck of the Fryrish, the one about Fry's brother, is even more effective at doing that to me. Just remembering the final scenes gives me goosebumps.

My favorite too, also Sting.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred

Tarrazu wrote:

@CanisWolfred - Oh, do you mean because I stayed up so late? Don't worry about that; I'm on Spring break right now. Even if I wasn't on break, I'm homeschooled, so waking up late isn't a big deal.

Ah, okay then. I figured Spring break was in April, but I've been out of school for so long, I can't really remember that sort of stuff clearly (granted, Spring Break for me just meant staying inside playing video games until the cabin fever drove me insane).

Anyways, enjoy your break, man.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

@Undead_terror, Do you need any extra reviewers for Droid Gurus (your sister site of eShop Gurus)?

I noticed you don't have many reviews up on the site, and I'd be interested in participating if possible.

Just tell me what to do/where to go if you're interested.

Note: Not sure where else to ask this, so I hope it's okay to ask here.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

RR529 wrote:

@Undead_terror, Do you need any extra reviewers for Droid Gurus (your sister site of eShop Gurus)?

I noticed you don't have many reviews up on the site, and I'd be interested in participating if possible.

Thanks for taking interest to the site, however I might just leave it alone, for the most part I'm reviewing for Nintendo consoles and the games I usually get are for free so I pay back with a review, I don't play games on smart devices anymore and what I usually review is something I paid for and my tablet I play them on isn't all that great, then I would need to find a way to contact the developer/publisher to let them know about the review. There is a way to get games for free since there is no redeem codes for android but it's frowned upon, if you want to talk more about this topic then just PM me on backlog.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

Undead_terror wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Thanks for taking interest to the site, however I might just leave it alone, for the most part I'm reviewing for Nintendo consoles and the games I usually get are for free so I pay back with a review, I don't play games on smart devices anymore and what I usually review is something I paid for and my tablet I play them on isn't all that great, then I would need to find a way to contact the developer/publisher to let them know about the review. There is a way to get games for free since there is no redeem codes for android but it's frowned upon, if you want to talk more about this topic then just PM me on backlog.

Well, since you're probably just going to let it go (and since I don't have a Backloggery), I'll probably just look into starting my own blog/site (I was mainly going to review free apps).

Thanks for the reply, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DiscoDriver43

ok so AVGN's newest video is out

Warning: there is currsing, and the gameover screen..is probably tasteless. i am not sure if it is for real.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

DiscoDriver43

Sergio151 wrote:

@DiscoDriver43
That is so tasteless. Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee would team up and beat the crap out of the people who made this game. Also, is that game over screen a real thing or a fake picture?

i wish i knew for sure. i wouldn't be surprised if it is, but man it is really messed up

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

HollywoodHogan

I might have to check out that game, but the gameplay looks so horrifically bad I don't know if it would be worth the 10 or 15 minutes of effort. The plot sounds good though.

Friend to all SJW's

GrizzlyArctos

Well catching wallabies is a fun job. Coming home covered in scratches and mud is the best.

Yes, I like bears.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic