Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 96,243

Electricmastro

Normally I don't buy a game from a pre-existing series until I've finished all of the other games that I've bought from that series (I have Rayman 2 to go through), but since I feel like I'll regret not buying Rayman Legends when it currently costs $20.00 due to a price drop (it costs $40.00 otherwise), I'll buy it.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RR529

Just got a birthday card, a shirt, & a $25 Google Play card for my birthday!

I have $2 left in my GP account from the last time I added money to it, so I'll now have $27 on it in total. I'll be sure to get Dragon Quest V and Monument Valley, but not sure what else.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

Huh, I saw a stream for Panzer Dragoon on the Saturn, and it actually looks much more fun and intuitive than PDO...too bad it goes for a ton of money, I'd really like to try it out myself.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

So...I ended up forgetting the password for my old devantart account, and I also lost the email that it was connected to (I accidentally refreshed my entire computer, removing the account from Gmail, in case you were wondering), so I decided to make a second one. I've been thinking about re-submitting the art from my old account there, but I'm not sure because you can still see them, but I'd just sort of like to have it on the account that I'm using. My question is, should I resubmit them to my new account?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

NintendoFan64 wrote:

So...I ended up forgetting the password for my old devantart account, and I also lost the email that it was connected to (I accidentally refreshed my entire computer, removing the account from Gmail, in case you were wondering), so I decided to make a second one. I've been thinking about re-submitting the art from my old account there, but I'm not sure because you can still see them, but I'd just sort of like to have it on the account that I'm using. My question is, should I resubmit them to my new account?

I don't see why you wouldn't. At least the stuff you liked the most.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

CanisWolfred wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I don't see why you wouldn't. At least the stuff you liked the most.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. And I wassn't really gonna resubmit them all, but just the ones that I think are worth resubmitting.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

I'm getting close to 25,000 posts, and combined with my comments, I'm less than 900 posts away from 30,000 total posts on this site...that's neat I guess.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I think I just ran into an optional boss in DQV. An absolutely enormous being that came out of a jar, and proceeded to kick my butt (luckily I banked all my gold right beforehand).

Just got to Lofty Peak, and after very vague instructions on where to go next (vague-er than normal) from the townsfolk, I wandered back to the town where you got married, where I initiated this quest.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

Ristar recently turned 20 years old, so I did a full playthrough of the game and got all the treasures!
Untitled

HASTA LA VISTA BABY!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Socar

No matter how long I work at the gym, I can't seem to lose weight at all. I did the gym for nearly two years and my not so fat belly won't trim down one bit. I rarely eat junk and even then, it still won't work. I eat less and I only eat vegetable based food since I'm vegetarian only.

Nothing ever works and now I'm back at working at the gym burning calories for nearly an hour and still nothing happens...... This depresses me a LOT and makes me realize that I can't lose weight at all. Am I missing some special method here? Like am I suppose to take frequent breaks per exercise so that it works or something? idk.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

baba_944

Thanks, @caniswolfred for being hard on me. I never knew how much of a lazy, pathetic fool I've been to everyone; bot in real life and on the web. I'm being dead serious. Thank you. Now, I have a paper to write.

Who are you?

CanisWolfred

baba_944 wrote:

Thanks, @caniswolfred for being hard on me. I never knew how much of a lazy, pathetic fool I've been to everyone; bot in real life and on the web. I'm being dead serious. Thank you. Now, I have a paper to write.

Trust me...I wasn't being half as hard as real life would be. A harsh teacher she is, that Life...

Good luck on your paper. IIRC, you were just doing notes at the moment. Something tells me those notes were meant to help you stop and get organized (something I am terrible at, thus my advice ends here).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WiiWareWave

The high temperature today was 92ºF where I live "roughly 30ºC"...the sad thing is that it's still Winter where I live...

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Yesterday I was extremely tempted to buy a Nexus Player, at least so I could download the Emulators Android allows for some reason. Then I remembered that I have a computer hooked up to my TV and 3 different PC-compatible controllers, why would I ever need that???

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MegaMari0

Artwark wrote:

No matter how long I work at the gym, I can't seem to lose weight at all. I did the gym for nearly two years and my not so fat belly won't trim down one bit. I rarely eat junk and even then, it still won't work. I eat less and I only eat vegetable based food since I'm vegetarian only.

Nothing ever works and now I'm back at working at the gym burning calories for nearly an hour and still nothing happens...... This depresses me a LOT and makes me realize that I can't lose weight at all. Am I missing some special method here? Like am I suppose to take frequent breaks per exercise so that it works or something? idk.

Are you sure that you aren't accidentally building muscle. It's heavier then fat.belly fat is almost like permafrost. takes a dam while but you will melt it off.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic