Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,321 to 10,340 of 96,481

Kewlan

Artwark wrote:

@Kewlan Even cleaning jobs is something my Mom doesn't want me to do because she claims I don't know how to do it and jobs other than that are considered low for my mom. There's no gaming company that's around my home and moving to other places is still a problem with my mom because she's paranoid and claims that I'm on my own lost thoughts and I rarely go outside and I can't communicate well with others around me and why is that? cause I can't even speak my own native language and I've failed in it several times to the point that it just didn't work well and so English is the only one I know off. I can't even do youtube videos because my parents don't want me to do that either! So face it, I'm forced to do a job to god know what I'll end me up with, I'm never gonna do what I want unless I go to US and settle there and last but not least, Nintendo will never consider the point of marketing their products over my hometown because Nintendo takes their own time to do so and even then, my place just doesn't suit well for their business.

Sure I get what I want and that's atleast the best part of my parents but besides that, that's all there is to it and nothing else!

I take back what I said about not finding you irritating. You can't get jobs because your mom says so? SO WHAT? You're freaking TWENTY TWO years old! You're an adult! Go do what you want, you're not a baby anymore.

And for the love of god, stop crying about going to the US as the only way forward in your life, that's just what you want to think. You were so right about your people being narrow minded, well, at least yourself. Stop crying and go out there and get a normal job first. And even if you're no good at your own language, speak English to your co-workers and maybe slowly train your home language too.

@CanisWolfred I think that's a good sign that your heart is made of pure gold!
Personality for days, bruh!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ArabPikachu

If you need money, get a simple cleaning job or something similar and work your way up from there.

^This

I've been trying to make babysteps towards a job at Capcom Vancouver by working at the grocery store, Giant

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Joeynator3000

Random question...rarely come to this thread anymore...but, anyone here go to Capcom Unity?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Bleh, wanted to get a hold of some friends there...deleted my account since someone was constantly reporting me on there, and...ugh...I feel like crap because of it. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ArabPikachu

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Random question...rarely come to this thread anymore...but, anyone here go to Capcom Unity?

I'm a member of Capcom Unity (as suggested by my signature); Decided to come back to it after bad apples chased me away

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Yoshi

My copy of Halo Anniversary came in, and I'm not happy. It's a preorder copy and was factory sealed, but the slip cover is unacceptably damaged. I compared the photo in the listing with what I got, and it's a completely different cover.

So, I sent the seller a message about this, and now I wait and see what happens. I am so tempted to slap the seller with a negative review and move on, but I want a good slip cover....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

People keep thinking I'm 18 when they see me in real life. Considering I had a near-death experience when I was 18...that really messes with my head...

Speaking of getting the crap scared out of me, my iPod wouldn't turn on for a while, despite still having plenty of battery left. Just required a reset I guess...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

Um...I learned something interesting, today. Yesterday some of my classmates went to see a rocket launch. So they saw it, and as it got into the air...it exploded. Don't worry, nobody was on it because it was just carrying supplies, so it's good to hear that nobody got burned to a crisp.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

Gee, maybe I should start my own let's play, just so I'd have an excuse to combine my internet chatting with my gameplaying. After all, I'm sure you guys would just love to watch me die repeated in platformers, grind in RPGs, and mash buttons in fighting games. I mean, that just sounds like so much fun, amirite?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Captain_Toad

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gee, maybe I should start my own let's play, just so I'd have an excuse to combine my internet chatting with my gameplaying. After all, I'm sure you guys would just love to watch me die repeated in platformers, grind in RPGs, and mash buttons in fighting games. I mean, that just sounds like so much fun, amirite?

Heh, heh, heh, heh. HHAHAH. (ahem) This I would like to see. Also get to find out your voice.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Araquanid

We'd love to hear you scream in horror game let's plays

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Yoshi

I just found this. By far the best one I've found so far.

Untitled

So I'm saving it along with this one.

Untitled

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LaserdiscGal

I got RE:R while it's 50% off...

It's going to take 10 hours to download with my internet.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Socar

I want to know the safest place in California that doesn't have much of thieves around stealing game stuff like where I am now due to it being a safe place.

I want to settle in USA and well I've read that people get game stuff stolen a lot in general and that worries me once I go there because I'd have to rebuy the stuff all over again and some might be even harder to find. I could use security but I don't know if I can afford the expenses in that.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Araquanid

If something is stolen just contact police and they will probably get it back for you or not

It's hard to get away with crime nowadays.. just put a security sign in your yard without having the actual security and you'll do fine or be robbed everyday

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Welp, Im'ma trying again at that one place for a job. Since my friday-sunday is basically doing nothing.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Electricmastro

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Um...I learned something interesting, today. Yesterday some of my classmates went to see a rocket launch. So they saw it, and as it got into the air...it exploded. Don't worry, nobody was on it because it was just carrying supplies, so it's good to hear that nobody got burned to a crisp.

Your classmates went to the launch itself or just saw it on tv?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CanisWolfred

I was planning on someday drawing up my own little comics based on a random day in my life, but for now the internet has already done the work for the past couple days for me.

This was my day on Thursday
This was Friday
And this was Saturday

(I'll see if I can find an actual comic for Thursday, but for now the gif should get the point across, I guess)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic