Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,261 to 10,280 of 96,243

Kewlan

Quantity over Quality, at least from the side of war.
Would you rather fight against one horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

One horse-sized duck, because 100 horse-size ducks could probably take over the world.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ketchupcat

Bees are nice. But those? Those are wasps. Wasps are like evil super bees. Bees die after stinging, it's only a last resort. But wasps don't, and they take advantage of it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

RR529

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Honey bees atleast won't chase you.. they're pretty passive if you ignore them. The day before my birthday last week I was cutting grass and went right over a ground wasp hive.. got stung up pretty bad all over my leg. (My leg felt broken that night.. like litteraly couldn't stand on it.. the next day it started swelling and I ended up at the ER on my b-day)

Sucks to hear that. Hope you're doing ok.

I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago while mowing, but luckily I didn't get stung.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Araquanid

RR529 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Honey bees atleast won't chase you.. they're pretty passive if you ignore them. The day before my birthday last week I was cutting grass and went right over a ground wasp hive.. got stung up pretty bad all over my leg. (My leg felt broken that night.. like litteraly couldn't stand on it.. the next day it started swelling and I ended up at the ER on my b-day)

Sucks to hear that. Hope you're doing ok.

I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago while mowing, but luckily I didn't get stung.

Thanks!

This yard I was cutting was actually across the street.. I cut this yard for years and got stung once by these same wasps in that same spot.. difference is all summer I haven't seen any signs of them, I thought they were long gone forever as I cut the yard right over the hole without anything popping out.

Well, they came out to wish me a happy birthday alright.. I sent them a thank you card sending my neighbor with a can of spray (I ain't like and don't like killing things but those guys are a threat.. especially consituring the person living there is I think almost 90..)

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so this thread was finally revived!!!!
all while I wasn't around! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

All it took was the misery and suffering of one

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so can anyone fill me in the game news of the last 2 weeks?(I know I'm asking for too much )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Well I had to clean the bathroom closet after folding the towels again. A thing hopefully the captain never has to do again. @GuSolarFlare which ones?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

@CAptain_Toad only the Smash Bros ones(and anything that was really awesome)

my Backloggery

Araquanid

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@CAptain_Toad only the Smash Bros ones(and anything that was really awesome)

Nothing really.. the smash bros. demo is on eshop right now and that's about it.

a couple more ORAS megas were revealed 10 days ago (gallade, sharpedo, and camerupt)

and there is a new 3ds coming soon.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Captain_Toad

Lets see... ahem On smash bros . In japan smash bros 3ds has sold a a million in only 2 days. The full roster was revealed via twitch 2 days earlier from the intended japan release date. Peach was banned in for glory mode from pulling turnips. That's being patched in a week. Smash bros demo was released early from platinum club Nintendo owners and some extra demo codes. Basically. CHAOS! and there's a demo out now in case you're wondering.

Other news. Bayonneta gets an 8 out of ten praising the combat and the sheer audacity of this title but suffers from OMG! press the button or die when you least expect it cutscenes and trial and error stuff. A bunch of crossover costumes is in Monster hunter 4. Mega man 7. Renegade kid get the Dementium licence back. Someone made a GBA SP mod by hand from a donkey kong commerical showing of DKC. Steamworld Heist is being made. FAST Racing NEO gets a screenshot of the game in development. NEW Nintendo 3DS (this is what is called in japan at least) is being made along with not-a-simple port of Xenoblade Chronicles functioning ONLY on that system. Donkey kong high score has been topped. 3 pikmin films is being shown off soon. Modder recreated DKC based off a doom engine. And apparently Next level games was going to make a volleyball/wrestling game based off of mario characters but was scrapped. phew

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

so much stuff!!!

my Backloggery

Araquanid

So captain, I think we need to revive a certain competition thread

My Shinies

Captain_Toad

Stomatopod17 wrote:

So captain, I think we need to revive a certain competition thread

School has been impacting their participation but ya I've been thinking about bring it back since it's been a while. Lets see what'll happen. Thanks private.

GuSolarFlare

nope I suck at playing instruments, but if we talk about hobbies(other than gaming) I've taken a liking for muay thai! it's so much fun(and my muscles always hurt after training XD )
also can't talk about muay thai without mentioning Apachai!!!

my Backloggery

Araquanid

Same, I used to want to learn to play keyboard but never really showed interest in it enough.

My main hobby (besides gaming) is keeping and raising marine livestock.

I've had the same Hymenocera elegans pair for over a year.. some experts never even atempt them because of their specialized diets (which really isn't THAT bad... sounds more difficult on paper than in practice. Cost me at most 40 dollars a month to feed )

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Captain_Toad

Well I used to play the trombone when i was in middle school.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic