Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 96,472

ArabPikachu

I'm starting Math for Liberal Arts this friday

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

JunkosBoobies

Pretty off topic, I know, but I need a place to vent.

So, I went to K-Mart today. When suddenly, out of nowhere, I fell in a puddle I couldn't see. There was no sign, no warning of any kind, nothing. I fell and almost broke my knee. It hurts when I walk on it, and when I'm sitting down I can barely feel it. Then, to make matters worse, when I got home, I got this terrible pain from after accidentally bumping my dad in the face.

This day can't get any worse than it already is. It just can't.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Ya, didn't tell K-mart about that? (when you're inside the store i mean)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Namco

@NoUsernameHere
That sounds rough. I hope you don't catch a cold at least ^^

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kewlan

Shoulda sued them for five billion dollars.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Ya, didn't tell K-mart about that? (when you're inside the store i mean)

I did, but it didn't really do much of any good. Hoping to see a doctor today.

Hope you get better.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

ClockworkMario

NoUsernameHere wrote:

This day can't get any worse than it already is. It just can't.

Well, at least it's not raining!

A distant thunder roars

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

CanisWolfred

Okay, when did Pixiv suddenly become available in english and have an easy sign up process that allows non-Japanese users? Same with Nico Nico Douga? I remember 2 or 3 years ago both sites wouldn't let me on without an account...and you couldn't make an account without it being set in Japan...I mean, Nico still requires an account, but not only did it let me make one, the site let me view Japanese videos while still leaving the language in English.

Times, they are a changing...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Socar

Is it true that you can't do what you want to do at the first few years in your life? I'm right now struggling to figure out what job I can apply to that's isn't boring, that's a bit fun and is somehow related to gaming......I mean of course that would be game designing but since I'm not from US, I don't know what job I can do. I can try out graphic design but I'm worried that it won't be so fun as it sounds.......

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Kewlan

@Artwark I'm currently waiting for the "top" of my life. I want to make games with some friends, but right now I'm just plowing through grades in school first. So those are the obvious "have to wait" things.

You've also talked about this before, so I take it things haven't gone so well?
Try looking for people interested in game developing in your area, through internet or real life. Tell me what your plan is!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CanisWolfred

Honestly, I don't think you'll find any job that's "fun", but the best jobs are usually the rewarding ones - The ones that make you feel like all the energy and effort you put in was worth it. What that is depends on the person. So I guess the questions to ask might be: "what do want out of life? What can you see yourself putting all your energy into to get it?"

Don't get me wrong, those are tough as hell questions. I know I haven't even come close to answering it. Granted, I have been enjoying my current job immensely, and all I do is bag groceries, put stuff back on the shelves, and push carts in the parking lot. So definitely keep your mind open. Sometimes joy comes from unexpected places.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Went to a local fall festival tonight, and it was pretty fun.

Met up with some friends & family, had a jumbo slice of pizza & curly fries while listening to some local band, picked up some homemade cookies, and then entered some drawings. Pretty fun night.

My goodness there was some sort of Honey Bee invasion or something though. There are always those tiny Sweat Bees at these things (usually a few hovering around trash cans), but for some reason there were also Honey Bees everywhere you looked (there were 50-60 of them inside one particular tent. They never bothered anyone, they were just crawling around the ceiling).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoFan64

Dear Lord, if I was there I'd probably have a freak out (I'm terrified of bees). Glad to see you had fun, though.

Araquanid

Honey bees atleast won't chase you.. they're pretty passive if you ignore them. The day before my birthday last week I was cutting grass and went right over a ground wasp hive.. got stung up pretty bad all over my leg. (My leg felt broken that night.. like litteraly couldn't stand on it.. the next day it started swelling and I ended up at the ER on my b-day)

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that.

Araquanid

The weird thing is I ain't even allergic.. I walk bare foot and step on honey bees all the time without care (accidentally of course ) but never had a reaction.. this reaction I got from these guys actually scared me. Maybe it was the quanity that stung me idk. All good now

All I gotta say is watch out for these guys..

Untitled
I ran over the hole with my mower.. turned around.. and saw them coming out and started running.

I didn't even get paid LOL

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll do good at avoiding them, seeing as how I always run away like a little girl whenever I see a bee.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic