Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 18,582

Jazzer94

@WaveBoy Don't know what to say I like what she got me and appreciated the thought greatly, actually I only like the second image the rest to me are worse then the one I got.
I actually have this one the build quality is meh and it isn't very big or a statue but an action figure.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I heard PayPal now accepts prepaid gift credit cards. Has anyone tried this before? I'm planning to go out and get one tomorrow so I wanna see if anyone has had experience with this. Is it a hassle?

So I decided to risk it and try it out for myself. I forgot PayPal did a $1 thing to verify the billing address so it was a hassle at first because I only put enough money on to pay for what I needed. But I called the company and everything worked out. Easy transaction when that was sorted out. I'll probably be using this method semi-often now.

Shocks1776

Who else here loves First-person games, especially First-person shooters?

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Captain_Toad

@Shocks Heh, Turok on the gamecube is currently my favorite. Super long single player campaign (probably the longest I've seen in a first person shooter) and oodles and oodles of weapons to choose from!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Shocks1776

@Captain_Toad The Turok games are amazing

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

CanisWolfred

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stick to the general discussion section from now on. Talking about games with a bunch of trolls and idiots is absolutely infuriating...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Shocks1776

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stick to the general discussion section from now on. Talking about games with a bunch of trolls and idiots is absolutely infuriating...

...me?

GuSolarFlare

Shocks1776 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

...me?

doubt it, a real troll would never give himself away like this and an idiot wouldn't notice

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Shocks1776

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

...me?

doubt it, a real troll would never give himself away like this and an idiot wouldn't notice

Are... are you mad at me?

MsJubilee

GuSolarFlare is right this thread is dead, that's sad.

I've died. There is no more me

Crack Down 3 runs at 30 frames "The best frames no compromises" Halo Wars 2 runs 22 and below on Xbox One X "It's a monster" AC origins runs at 30 FPS on the Xbox One X "The most powerful console ever"

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

Kewlan

So uh... anyone else think PC & Nintendo is the best combination ever?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Sir_Anthony

Yes, Too bad I don't have a gaming pc. It kinda depends on No Man's Sky if I buy one. On the other hand I also want to play The Last of Us /remastered. So PS4 is also an option

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Socar

Is having friends really that big of a deal? You have to deal with them, they would humiliate you at times and worst of all, they can use you to your advantage.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Kewlan

@Miss_Pixelheart Apparently the game will release for PC, if that's what it depended on.

@Artwark I'm not sure what you're talking about, but my problem is finding the right kind of friends.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Sir_Anthony

Kewlan wrote:

@Miss_Pixelheart Apparently the game will release for PC, if that's what it depended on.

I know :3 it depends on wether my current pc ( a regular one ) can take it or not. And what the best version will be

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kewlan

Speaking of that...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

ArabPikachu

It's been a week since I last made forum posts on this site

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Yoshi

I will revive this thread! And what better way to do it than by posting....

Untitled

This! It's my mom's birthday, so I made her a spice cake! Doesn't it look delicious?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic