Showing 10,221 to 10,240 of 10,551

AuthorMessage

DiscoDriver43

10,221. Posted:

midnafanboy wrote:

@DiscoDriver43 Is a green cheek conure.

cool are those good pets?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Chun Li is a cute character for an interpol officer.

I like the movie Independance Day because of Will Smith.

Titanic was a pretty sad movie.

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

10,222. Posted:

@DiscoDriver43 Yeah they actually if you treat them right.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"Killing must feel good to god too...He does it all the time."Dr.Lecter from Hannibal
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,223. Posted:

So I was looking through sales on eBay and I saw a basic Wii U for $95. I was thinking that was a sweet deal and I was going to tell everyone about on here until I saw the listing.

When the listing said Basic Wii U Console, it meant it! No power cable, HDMI cable, sensor bar, and GAMEPAD. That's right, $95 for a console that you will spend over $200 just to complete the set. What a deal, everyone, what a deal. :$

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Artwark

10,224. Posted:

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,225. Posted:

So my brother (he's visiting right now) in making Shrimp on the grill. Looks really good and smells good too. Dinner s good gonna be good today. :)
Edit: I just tasted one now, it tastes really good.
Update: I just had the shrimp for diner, and it was fantastic.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

10,226. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So it's still not working on my end. It works fine on my phone so it is my computer's fault. I have a mac and I'm using college wifi. It worked the first few days though. Googling hasn't helped. Don't know what's up.

It randomly started working today!! YAY!!!
EDIT: Nevermind...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Monntie

10,227. Posted:

The flight from the US to UK was awful as always.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,228. Posted:

Waiting...and waiting, for my two packages to come in. One I know is coming in today, the other one I'm hoping is coming today. The second one has an interesting story behind it....

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

10,229. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

Or maybe because you're getting older and your video game days are waning? :P
A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/a_Pun...

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

10,230. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!

at least Joe could beat Mike Tyson :p

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

10,231. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Say it aint so joe!

at least Joe could beat Mike Tyson :p

Mike Tyson is no longer the cream of the turtle pie crop. ;)

Untitled

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,232. Posted:

Got my first package. The second one is...still MIA. Fabulous.

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

Artwark

10,233. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Say it aint so joe!

Come on man, don't say stuff like that like I still had a great time with Triple Deluxe!!!!!!!!! Just wish it had Meta Knight in it though.........

Just been watching One Piece......wonder when they will dub the English ones from season 10 onwards.........

Edited on by Artwark

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Monntie

10,234. Posted:

I am going to try this place again. PlayStation Community has become increasingly dull.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

10,235. Posted:

My sister just brought me this back from Hong Kong, and it is totally awesome.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

10,236. Posted:

@Jazzer94 I just noticed something... why is Captain Falcon the only one who doesn't have his legs together?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

10,237. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 I just noticed something... why is Captain Falcon the only one who doesn't have his legs together?

He is showing his moves to the extreme that's why. ;)

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Mickey

10,238. Posted:

Dude, @Splatom, LOVE the new avatar. ^_^ Did you make it yourself?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Inkling

10,239. Posted:

@Mickey I didn't make it but it's awesome, right? ^_^

Wiishlist: Splatoon, Mario Maker, Zelda U, Star Fox U, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Bayonetta 2

Rocking the Wii U, Xbox 360 and 3DS XL, can't wait for the New 3DS

Used to be GamerOZO and Splatom

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

10,240. Posted:

If I were a Robot Master, i would be called IBS man. ;)
Tonight has been bru-TAL. I cannot digest Nuts or nuts butter. Never again, i'm done! :P