Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,221 to 10,240 of 15,341

TwilightOniAngel

@DiscoDriver43 Yeah they actually if you treat them right.

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

Yoshi

So I was looking through sales on eBay and I saw a basic Wii U for $95. I was thinking that was a sweet deal and I was going to tell everyone about on here until I saw the listing.

When the listing said Basic Wii U Console, it meant it! No power cable, HDMI cable, sensor bar, and GAMEPAD. That's right, $95 for a console that you will spend over $200 just to complete the set. What a deal, everyone, what a deal.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Socar

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Jaz007

So my brother (he's visiting right now) in making Shrimp on the grill. Looks really good and smells good too. Dinner s good gonna be good today.
Edit: I just tasted one now, it tastes really good.
Update: I just had the shrimp for diner, and it was fantastic.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So it's still not working on my end. It works fine on my phone so it is my computer's fault. I have a mac and I'm using college wifi. It worked the first few days though. Googling hasn't helped. Don't know what's up.

It randomly started working today!! YAY!!!
EDIT: Nevermind...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Monntie

The flight from the US to UK was awful as always.

~Omnibenevolence~

Yoshi

Waiting...and waiting, for my two packages to come in. One I know is coming in today, the other one I'm hoping is coming today. The second one has an interesting story behind it....

Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)

KidRad

Artwark wrote:

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

Or maybe because you're getting older and your video game days are waning?
A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/a_Pun...

Edited on by KidRad

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

GuSolarFlare

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!

at least Joe could beat Mike Tyson

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KidRad

GuSolarFlare wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Say it aint so joe!

at least Joe could beat Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson is no longer the cream of the turtle pie crop.

Untitled

Edited on by KidRad

Yoshi

Got my first package. The second one is...still MIA. Fabulous.

Now playing:

Socar

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Say it aint so joe!

Come on man, don't say stuff like that like I still had a great time with Triple Deluxe!!!!!!!!! Just wish it had Meta Knight in it though.........

Just been watching One Piece......wonder when they will dub the English ones from season 10 onwards.........

Edited on by Socar

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Monntie

I am going to try this place again. PlayStation Community has become increasingly dull.

~Omnibenevolence~

Kewlan

@Jazzer94 I just noticed something... why is Captain Falcon the only one who doesn't have his legs together?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Inkling

@Mickey I didn't make it but it's awesome, right? ^_^

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

KidRad

If I were a Robot Master, i would be called IBS man.
Tonight has been bru-TAL. I cannot digest Nuts or nuts butter. Never again, i'm done!

Edited on by KidRad

KidRad

Jazzer94 wrote:

My sister just brought me this back from Hong Kong, and it is totally awesome.
Untitled

Very nice, but not as nice as these.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Some of the faces on these figures look almost westernized, and don't capture the actual look of goku in the cartoon, but they still look cool nonetheless!

Edited on by KidRad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic