Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,201 to 10,220 of 96,322

Kewlan

I'm not sure if going abroad is required. Look around if there are others interested in creating games in your area, or you could set up some type of advertisement to tell others that you exist.

I guess you could also google for game developing companies in india and see if you notice something interesting where you could start from.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ArabPikachu

My Biology teacher has a hard time pronouncing organism

Everytime she tries to pronounce it, she ends up pronouncing "orgasm", lol

Electricmastro wrote:

A continuation of: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_wha...

This is a thread where you can just change topics without having to create new threads that just stick to one. Let's see where this goes.

Now that you've mentioned that, I'm thinking of deleting most of my posts on other threads and repost them on this thread.

If I were to rename Street Fighter 2010, it'd be Adventures of Kevin Straker.

Hard for me to remember a time where I made a typo on Nintendolife. On another note, it is rare for me to make typos in general.

My dad and I cleaned up our house's refrigerator of expired food. Followingly, I put the expired food in a garbage container before the garbage truck came by.

Some games I beat recently are Sengoku Basara 3, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Mega Man Xtreme games (Nintendo e-shop versions

I've not watched cartoons in a long time. This is not to say I stopped liking cartoons altogether

Finished Unit 5 post-test in Developmental Math, which means I've passed the Unit and class in general.

I read Lauren Faust recreated the My Little Pony show to make it more family-oriented

My dad used to work for the World Bank

I've started working with this free/open source character-modeling application nominally known as Daz Studio (4.6 Edition). When I finish making a character-model, I'll upload them on this thread.

I read a 2014 article about Capcom being unable to update UMVC3 with new characters due to their contract with Marvel being expired. As a Captain Commando fan, this breaks my heart big time

I've beaten Vile mode in Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X

Some unpopular gaming opinions of mine....
1. Despise inclusion of "romantic love" in videogames
2. Loved Operation Raccoon City

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

Oh how bout a Resident Evil game thats actually you know scary and isn't just Call of Duty gameplay with a Kingdom Hearts story(confusing)

If Capcom wants a Resident Evil game to attract the Call of Duty crowd, they should remake Resident Evil: Survivor. I personally think that'd be a great mix of FPS gameplay, scariness, and of course interesting storyline.

Heck, I'd be fine with Capcom and Activision working together to make Call of Duty Vs. Resident Evil: Survivor

"Living on earth in my time is like living in a nightmare, always running and look for a way out" -Future Trunks

Edited on by ArabPikachu

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

RR529

Just got back from a cookout at a relative's farm. The weather was phenomenal, the food was great, and it was nice catching up with family I don't see very often.

They also showed us a couple of 70 pound pumpkins they were growing. Oh, and the goats & hunting dogs seemed happy to have visitors, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

So o'l undead here got some fried chicken today... OH IT WAS SO JUICY AND GEWD!!!!!!....then a employee got in the way and got their finger bit off...they were making a big scene saying "Oh I don't want to die" and "I don't want to become a zombie", well I tell you what, I felt discriminated, not my fault o'l undead is undead, so I went to the manager complaining about this issue, he did say I bit off someone's finger but he was scared of me so I got a free meal deal, so the employee was sent to the hospital to get saved, but he ended up dying and becoming a zombie in the hostpital which caused a out break, sadly my minions then got killed, the case was hidden from the public, I saw it all by being sneaky (metal gear can pay off!), I booked it when the artillery came....and that was my day! Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I did the same thing not to long ago.........wearing a salmon suit!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ArabPikachu

Just beat REvelations HD on my PS3 and it was enjoyable but it'd have been more enjoyable for me if Capcom Japan didn't make the mistake of leaving out laser sight aiming and shoving crosshair aiming down the player's throat.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

NintendoFan64

An interesting thing happened today in school. We had to read from our text books, and there were these two girls talking in the back. I have a very hard time reading when there's noise in a room, so I went to the library. There was a class about to begin there, so I ended up going to the bathroom. I didn't use it or anything, I just occupied it in order to read. There was probably some poor soul who needed to use it while I was inside...now I feel bad.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Namco

NintendoFan64 wrote:

There was probably some poor soul who needed to use it while I was inside...now I feel bad.

You make it sound like your school has only 1 toilet. o_o

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

NintendoFan64

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

There was probably some poor soul who needed to use it while I was inside...now I feel bad.

You make it sound like your school has only 1 toilet. o_O

No, it has more than one. That would just be plain cruel...I've just saying that it could've been an inconvenience for someone.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Socar

So I'm in a big paranoid sate where I'm worried if my XL is busted, I'd struggle to get it repaired since I'm not from US or UK. And then I really want to settle in Singapore to fix all my Nintendo services only but the problem is that my parents aren't ready to move to Singapore yet. Actually the thing I'm worried about most about my XL is the hinge and the circle pad as from what I've seen from threads and googles, they tend to break easily and right now that's never occurred to me but I'm a bit worried that if I play something intense like maybe Kid Icaurs uprising, it might break of easily.

Also I'd like to know if its normal if the circle pad kinda moves a little bit if you touch the sides. I guess its made like that so the pad won't get stuck or anything.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

@CanisWolfred Like I said, I have a pretty paranoid situation and I'm trying to calm myself down.

I know everyone's probably annoyed here especially with most of my threads but I don't know......I guess I'm worried about something and I do my best to calm myself down.....those threads probably isn't one of them i guess......

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Namco

@Artwark
I'm a professional. I know everything there is about paranoia (I have a sticker on my webcam)
You have three options:

• Ignore the problem (I personally recommend this one!)
  • Solve the problem (Buy an entire new 3DS)
  • Calm down and eat a cookie

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

ClockworkMario

I'm a loose cannon. The one who stays in the shadows. The one who's called when a messy job needs to be done. A borderline crook.

That's to say I got a Miiverse warning and my post deleted – for the first time! It was a Game&Wario sketch, but it turns out the admins aren't all that into what looked like a cross between Charlie Chaplin and a pug (it was supposed to be Hitler). Also, it said Möyf! That somehow got their knickers in a twist.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

CanisWolfred

Artwark wrote:

@CanisWolfred Like I said, I have a pretty paranoid situation and I'm trying to calm myself down.

I know everyone's probably annoyed here especially with most of my threads but I don't know......I guess I'm worried about something and I do my best to calm myself down.....those threads probably isn't one of them i guess......

I...actually didn't read your last post. I was just a little surprised to see we're the same age. I thought you were a little younger for some reason. Like 19.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kewlan

@ClockworkMario Seems like it'd be ineffective to hide in the shadow with those eyes...

@Miss_Pixelheart If it's a chocolate cookie, I'd pick that option WITHOUT HESITATION!

@Artwark Don't worry about posting your problems here, I actually like to listen and maybe try to solve them.
(Which may be because I have a really boring life)

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CanisWolfred

I'm really starting to miss UGXWolf. Along with...a lot of other people. :/ Seriously, I've been here for over 6 years now. The amount of people I've seen come and go is staggering...

...maybe I'll go bump the Furry thread. I kinda wanted to talk about LapFox there, but it seems there's some drama going on with Renard (read: mud-slinging), so maybe I should just avoid that topic for now. Might just drop a song or two instead...

...I can hardly believe how many items have to be returned to the shelf at my work, usually because people got to the register and decided they didn't want it for whatever reason. Whenever I do reshops (which is a lot), I'll come in to at least one full cart that needs to be returned, and by the time I'm done with that (about an hour or so later) there's another full cart waiting for me. The cycle continues until I clock out (often later than I'm supposed to). Ugh...at least I can avoid them and do what I'm supposed to do (bagging) on busier days, or even do carts if its needed (which is also a lot)...

...I want to say something to amuse myself, but my brain's fried. Seriously, throw on some butter and it would sizzle on my brain. Ain't that right brain? What's that? You'd prefer baby oil instead?...shut up brain...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

I needz to beat some more games =w= we got smash coming and I got plenty of games I want to beat before then...but I'm too lazy to game....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

HankLangley

'ello, fellow people, how has life been going? this IS the chit chat thread, after all, So, lets just chit chat, i say!

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Kewlan

I have been sick since Friday, but now I'm finally good enough to return to school!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic