Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 96,518

Veloster

GuSolarFlare wrote:

little by little the world will be flooded by this!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

I won't go spamming it, though just randomly post it in threads that posting it won't count as derailing, every once in a while

Ahem, release date?!
This video is not 2muchhype4me!

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Kewlan

Anyone else here think that your mother language is way harder than English, in school? x_x
Swedish is seriously the most difficult class I have. Everything else is a cake walk, at least in terms of passing them.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

GuSolarFlare

Kewlan wrote:

Anyone else here think that your mother language is way harder than English, in school? x_x
Swedish is seriously the most difficult class I have. Everything else is a cake walk, at least in terms of passing them.

yeah, Portuguese is a total mess to learn with all the extra stuff that doesn't exist in english....
though people whose mother language is english can't even answer you as both yes and no as answer would be paradoxes

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Araquanid

I still don't understand why they call the fanchise "the legend of zelda.." half the games don't even have zelda in them and when she is in them it's like 2 or 3 appearences in the entire thing.. (majora's mask have one flash back.. ONE.. of her.. yet her name is still in the title) . Legend of link or triforce even would've been more appropriate.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Kewlan

Untitled
This is clutch on a whole new level.
It was my turn and I did so much damage to him and even cleared his board, but he had ONE HEALTH LEFT. But that darn hero power!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CanisWolfred

To be fair, that hero power is the one good thing about the hunter, most of his spells kinda suck.

Random Thoughts

1) Sometimes I wish this forum had a user named "Kettle" and a user named "Pot" just so whenever they get into an argument I could say "@Kettle, @Pot, stop calling eachother black!!"

2) I have decided today that I'm going to look for a forum with an active user known as "Mr. Apple", just so I can join it, calling myself "Mr. Orange", and I will compare myself to him. I will then giggle for approximately 5 minutes.

3) Sometimes I wish I could be a cat, just to see what a cat thinks like. When a cat looks into space, is he dreaming of being an astronaut like people do? Or is he just thinking, "boy, it's been 11 minutes since I last ate. That cloud's starting to look like tuna..."?

4) Yesterday I spent an hour cleaning out my cookies, one folder at a time, for the first time since I got my computer 6 months ago. Today I sorted through my tabs, reorganizing them, bookmarking and deleting ones I didn't need at the moment. I went through about 70 tabs.

It's official: I am bored.

BTW, Nintendo Life set the record for the most cookies in one folder, at 32 cookies. I mean, other sites might've had more but divided between a bunch of folders, but still...what does NL need with so many cookies??? Even seedy sites only had a few in a folder...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HankLangley

'Sup. Hows everyone's day been?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Kewlan

Doge wrote:

'Sup. Hows everyone's day been?

Hey, can you teach me how to conjure a doge just like Obama?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

2) I have decided today that I'm going to look for a forum with an active user known as "Mr. Apple", just so I can join it, calling myself "Mr. Orange", and I will compare myself to him. I will then giggle for approximately 5 minutes.

Curse you, internet! Why you gotta foil my plans?!?!?! I looked for hours, and the only "Mr. Apple" was on Twitter...they already have a "Mr. Orange" (I think it's the same dude, too...).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rolLTheDice

CanisWolfred wrote:

Random Thoughts

1) Sometimes I wish this forum had a user named "Kettle" and a user named "Pot" just so whenever they get into an argument I could say "@Kettle, @Pot, stop calling eachother black!!"

3) Sometimes I wish I could be a cat, just to see what a cat thinks like. When a cat looks into space, is he dreaming of being an astronaut like people do? Or is he just thinking, "boy, it's been 11 minutes since I last ate. That cloud's starting to look like tuna..."?

It's official: I am bored.

Please be bored more often.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Undead_terror

Poor ol Kootra got swatted...

I hope they find the butthole (I would say a lot worse but can't say it here) who pranked called really soon.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Kewlan

I just saw a rainbow! It was very beautiful!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Kewlan

Untitled
Here I am again bringing you more Hearthstone. LOOK AT THIS! x_x
Edit:
Untitled
Then the match after, this happened.
The Mage had 30 Health and 10 Armor, with me down to 2 health. He ran out of cards, and you can see what happened next.

Moral of the Story: It's never over until it's over.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Kewlan

One of mine has over 10k.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Socar

Its been 22 years and now I realized that I can never be happy because I'll never be able to do what I want in life.....that's making games exclusively for Nintendo. I wanted to do several things for Nintendo and that if I can just get out of my hometown and move to a place where I can be with Nintendo, I'd really be so happy. Now I'm stuck with my parents still looking for a job that isn't gaming btw and I'm worried as to how I'm gonna live myself with this pain that I can't do gaming at all.........worst of all, I got no friends except just only classmates.......no best friends at all.......... I wish that I was never born so I could've never had this foolish dream of mine talk about reality

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Justlink

@Artwark There's still a chance. What you need to know is coding in C# and/or C++ and be semi-good at creativity, then find a good group of workers, coders, and creative artists. I know this is hard to do, especially in a small town, but don't give up. If life was easy, we'd all be billionaires.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Kewlan

@Artwark Instead of working with Nintendo, you could still release games for them as a 3rd party!
What you should do is: Decide if you want to do Programming, Graphics, Design or Music. There might be more to it, but I'm not entirely sure. When you have decided, look up a University that teaches these things, move there and attend your preferred class, then find your gaming friends there!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Socar

@justlink @Kewlan I already did a degree in gaming and the problem is that I'm not good in programming. I tried programming and it didn't work so I guess where I lie is in creative writing and graphic design and also animation. Problem is, from where I'm from, I can't do any sort of gaming which means I can't even go abroad like USA or Singapore to settle there and make games.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic