Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,161 to 10,180 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Is it me or is hype one of the most stressful things to experience? Litteraly so many good games I'm hyped for this year.. I'm going nuts!

yeah, hype is powerful.
but the worst thing is when the hype fades away before you get what you were hyped for....
you feel that you were anxious for nothing.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Kewlan

Well, school starts again tomorrow. This will be the last year in this awful class. After that I may have to go an extra year before I can enter the game developing university. But I hope I'll find a summer school for that.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SheldonRandoms

Programming? That's too confusing, I make and drink sprites sometimes!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kewlan

Oh yeah? Want to show some of your work?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

SheldonRandoms

To know of some of my work in spiriting, check out Smash Clash on Mobile today!!!!!

....or, check out this stuff below

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kewlan

Wow really ._.
Too bad I don't have a phone to try the game.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

SheldonRandoms

It's only available on the Google Play store now, but I only got an apple device : (

Electricmastro

This just happened to me.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ArabPikachu

Hy8ogen wrote:

Competition drives this world, it's human nature. Unless all of us got turned into peace making hippies.

I'd argue humans are designed to be a combination of competitiveness and non-competitiveness.

On another note, I'd argue hippies do a terrible job at peace-making because their indulgence in drug abuse combined with prostitution is a recipe for disaster.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Yoshi

Still waiting on Amazon to accept my trade-in, so I can get my money. It needs to be done tomorrow, so I can buy my modem and Airport Express and have it on Friday.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

little by little the world will be flooded by this!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

I won't go spamming it, though just randomly post it in threads that posting it won't count as derailing, every once in a while

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

retropunky

Nintendo Land or Wii U Sports Club?

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Kewlan

If you guys were able to create your own puzzle game, what would the puzzle be?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

GuSolarFlare

if I made a puzzle game I'd like to do something like Professor Layton
or Pokémon Puzzle League(this one would be easier)

my Backloggery

Yoshi

It's that time....

Untitled

I'm boxing up the games for the move....

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Araquanid

GuSolarFlare wrote:

little by little the world will be flooded by this!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

I won't go spamming it, though just randomly post it in threads that posting it won't count as derailing, every once in a while

Untitled

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Stomatopod17 the funghi will take over the world!!!!

my Backloggery

Yoshi

Amazon finally gave me my money! About 10 hours too late, though. Oh well, at least one day shipping in only $4....

Now playing:

Kewlan

I'm going to make a game for a school project. The deadline is 15 Mars but I'll show it to you all if I get done before that! This time it won't be locked for copyrights though.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic