Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@brewsky Do you think i'm lovely ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

@SheldonRandoms Lol I was wondering if you'd notice that.

I guess I kinda have to say you are, mainly because I just got done playing the game you kindly donated for that contest.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

MsJubilee

@Undead_terror Doesn't the 3DSXL has enough battery power?How much power do you need?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Undead_terror

midnafanboy wrote:

@Undead_terror Doesn't the 3DSXL has enough battery power?How much power do you need?

LOTS AND LOTS UNTIL MY ROTTEN EYES BURN FROM NOT BLINKING FOR HOURS!!! Untitled
But nah, I just wonder because I heard that the battery of a XL is almost the same as the normal 3DS which is not long at all, I had a nyko battery pak for my original which was good and had a nice grip to it, would like one for the XL!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Here my Undead Nakama, this should hopefully fit your need of a longer playing time............ON THE XL SIDE OF THINGS!!!!! http://www.buygame2.com/en/shop_detail.php?subcat_id=212&...

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Here my Undead Nakama, this should hopefully fit your need of a longer playing time............ON THE XL SIDE OF THINGS!!!!! http://www.buygame2.com/en/shop_detail.php?subcat_id=212&...

TANK U! Untitled
At least it's not that mugen battery which costs 100 bones....so I will have to look into it!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MsJubilee

@Undead_terror 100 bones? Would you have the heart to ask your servants to give you their bones,to pay for your gaming needs?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Undead_terror

midnafanboy wrote:

@Undead_terror 100 bones? Would you have the heart to ask your servants to give you their bones,to pay for your gaming needs?

Untitled.....................maybe.....................

Kewlan

I need help from some of the more technical people.

I bought a GTX 760 a while ago, and have had it in my PC since then. I'm wondering what the weakest processor is required for it to be no bottleneck? I currently have a AMD Athlon II X3 445, which have a total of 9.3GHz.
I was thinking of buying the AMD FX-8320 and see if it does any good. That one has a total of 28GHz, which is thrice as much if you can compare strength like that.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Yoshi

Kewlan wrote:

I need help from some of the more technical people.

I bought a GTX 760 a while ago, and have had it in my PC since then. I'm wondering what the weakest processor is required for it to be no bottleneck? I currently have a AMD Athlon II X3 445, which have a total of 9.3GHz.
I was thinking of buying the AMD FX-8320 and see if it does any good. That one has a total of 28GHz, which is thrice as much if you can compare strength like that.

Totals don't matter when it comes to processors. GHz is a speed. However, it seems you found a good processor, but first, I need to know how many cores each processor has and how fast it is (the GHz, your computer should tell you).

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Kewlan

@brewsky You could actually do the math
But anyway, mine has 3 cores with 3.1GHz each, and the one I'm looking to buy has 8 cores with 3.5GHz each!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

Kewlan wrote:

@brewsky You could actually do the math
But anyway, mine has 3 cores with 3.1GHz each, and the one I'm looking to buy has 8 cores with 3.5GHz each!

Yeah, I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure because having three cores is a little odd (to me, at least).

After looking at the specs, it looks like you might not be experiencing a bottleneck, but I'm not too sure. 3.1 GHz is a good speed, but having only three cores is a little lacking to say the least. I'd say if you can afford it, go for it. You would definitely experience a boost in your performance in more ways than one.

But, I would consult with other tech-savvy people as well. I'm not exactly bursting with confidence here....

Now playing:

Kewlan

@brewsky Might I ask what's so weird with 3 cores?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

@Kewlan Nothing is wrong with having 3 cores, it's just that I'm so used to computers having an even number of cores (excluding single core processors) that it seems odd to me to have a processor that has 3 cores

Now playing:

Kewlan

@brewsky Oh okay, well I think the uneven numbers go up to 5.

Anyway, according to PassMark the FX-8320 is a little less than four times stronger than my current one.
I might get it to see if I can get butter smooth 60fps on TF2 and of course other games. Right now I notice lag when I have multiple Google Chrome tabs up and play the game, as well when there are lots of players on the screen.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

Waiting patiently for my textbook trade in to go through. Amazon is going to give me $100 (in a gift card) for my programming textbook I used last semester (one of the worst books ever, by the way). Amazon offered me more money than my school did. Even though it's a gift card, I can easily spend $100 on Amazon.

Now playing:

Kewlan

@brewsky Programming?

Is it just me or are a lot of people studying, or looking to study programming here? I am also one of them!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

@Kewlan Don't get your hopes up, a computer science class was required for me to graduate.

I'm studying to be a meteorologist.

Now playing:

GuSolarFlare

more programmers! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic