Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,121 to 10,140 of 96,504

MsJubilee

GuSolarFlare is right this thread is dead, that's sad.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Kewlan

So uh... anyone else think PC & Nintendo is the best combination ever?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Namco

Yes, Too bad I don't have a gaming pc. It kinda depends on No Man's Sky if I buy one. On the other hand I also want to play The Last of Us /remastered. So PS4 is also an option

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Socar

Is having friends really that big of a deal? You have to deal with them, they would humiliate you at times and worst of all, they can use you to your advantage.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Kewlan

@Miss_Pixelheart Apparently the game will release for PC, if that's what it depended on.

@Artwark I'm not sure what you're talking about, but my problem is finding the right kind of friends.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Namco

Kewlan wrote:

@Miss_Pixelheart Apparently the game will release for PC, if that's what it depended on.

I know :3 it depends on wether my current pc ( a regular one ) can take it or not. And what the best version will be

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kewlan

Speaking of that...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

ArabPikachu

It's been a week since I last made forum posts on this site

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Yoshi

I will revive this thread! And what better way to do it than by posting....

Untitled

This! It's my mom's birthday, so I made her a spice cake! Doesn't it look delicious?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Araquanid

Can I have a slice? (Happy bday to your mother from me btw)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Yoshi

It'd be a little odd to give you the first slice. The birthday boy/girl always gets the first slice. But don't worry! I'll save one for you!

Here's the finished product, by the way.

Untitled

I decided to warm up the icing and drizzle some over the cake, then I let the icing cool a little and then frosted the cake with what's left. It looks so much better than just doing it the normal way!

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Kewlan

Oh man, if the Koreans ever attack we'd be able to use this cake! Because it's a real Sugar Bomb! Amirite fellas?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

I got me a new avatar! Brownie points goes to those who figure out where the shot was taken. Extra brownie points for those who figure out how I pulled off that particular shot.

Also, I have extra spice cake and ice cream, who wants some??

Now playing:

Kewlan

@WaveBoy Not enough explosions...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Araquanid

In my failure of an atempt to bring this thread to life even though I never posted in it yet..

Soo HOW'S LIFE?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Yoshi

I agree. We really need to revive this thread.

I believe the biggest reason a lot of the random threads have been popping up in the forums lately is that there has been no place for those discussions. We all need to work to make sure that random and everyday discussions are funneled into this thread. We also need to get a lot more people into this thread to help out as well.

Wow, I sound so serious now. But I really want this to become a community thread again.

Now playing:

Captain_Toad

Heh, I'll think of something.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Undead_terror

I was wanting to get my old 3DS repaired but the big N couldn't send me the shipping label no matter how many times they tried, so I decided to buy a new 3DS and got this! Untitled my store barely had any 3DS systems but I was able to get this which was the same price as a normal XL with nothing added.....so far I like it but the speakers on the XL seems lower then the original, seems pretty fragile, also would like to get a bigger battery for it, should also mention you can't get Club Nintendo coins from pre installed games....and I was so close to platinum!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Neat, hope you like the XL. I'd probably move to the XL as well if my original gives out one day. That'd be a sad day, because it's a special Flame Red version. (at least I think so)

As for it being fragile, I've never had one, but maybe it seems more fragile because there's more to it? I don't know, I've never had any hinge issues with my DS or 3DS, both being original models.

Now playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic