General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 10,121 to 10,140 of 10,538

AuthorMessage

Mickey

10,121. Posted:

@brewsky Ah. I see. Still, that's the first try after coming back! That's cool! XD

Hope you do end up getting the game soon. ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,122. Posted:

Problem is, if I end up liking the game so much, I would have to get Curtain Call. That could make for a very expensive September and October (and November, and possibly December). So many good games coming out!

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

10,123. Posted:

SMASH BROS! so gonna make a video.

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

10,124. Posted:

Is it safe to say that Persona is the greatest RPG series that didn't originate on a Nintendo console?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

10,125. Posted:

Looks like Transformers Age of Extinction got really bad reviews. I'm saving my money for Guardians of the Galaxy instead.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

10,126. Posted:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Looks like Transformers Age of Extinction got really bad reviews. I'm saving my money for Guardians of the Galaxy instead.

Michael Bay isn't usually the first director to think of when it comes to high quality movies.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,127. Posted:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

While I highly commend your actions...every Transformer Movie got Terrible reviews. And rightly so, they're far from good movies, but that never really seems to stop people from enjoying them.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

10,128. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Is it safe to say that Persona is the greatest RPG series that didn't originate on a Nintendo console?

Lol, what kind of question is that?

Your'e entitled to regarding Persona as your favorite RPG series although not everyone will agree with you

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

10,129. Posted:

So I'm back here again... :|

Okay, I haven't been feeling too positive lately for the past couple of days, and my mind has been going out of control when it comes to thoughts. I haven't taken my medicine for my disorder (schizophrenia) for a couple of years, but I recently did and it was horrible. I took a small 2mg dose of Abilify, and when I was standing on the train going downtown and I started feeling extremely ill. I felt dizzy and I felt I was about to throw up, thankfully a lady got off the train and I sat next to my mom. Afterwards, we get off the train and tell my mom, so she gives me water and we talk, etc.

After that experience, I didn't want to try to take my again, so I simply gave up try to go back on the pill. Is this a good idea? My mind is out of control when it comes to thoughts so I don't know what to do. :(

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I've gained some weight in the past and I've stayed the same, but it might be affecting my health a bit (probably not). My knees are very frail probably due to lack of exercise and I've gotten them locked / disjointed before a couple times sitting down on the floor, legs crossed, and I almost pass out every time I fix them. I need to motivate myself to get out the house, or do some sort of workout in the house, but I can't because my disorder gives me such a hard time to do anything.

Again another situation I'm in and I don't know what to do. :|

_________________________________________________________________________________________

My uncle (who used to be in jail) gave me $5000 and I'm not sure how to spend it (I'm not sure if he got it legally either). I can only spend around half of that. Any advice on what I should do with it?

Does this go in the "Disappointment of the Day Thread"?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Mickey

10,130. Posted:

@Rosalina
1) Do what you have to do. I suggest you consult an expert instead of a forum on the Internet, as for whether or not it's a good idea to give up on medication. ^^;

2) Don't know how to help you there, either.

3) Okay, I think you should take that money to the Police just incase. Better safe than sorry, y'know?

4) I dunno, I guess it would fit better there, in the DotD thread. ^^;

Sorry to see you going through some rough times. :( Hope things start looking up soon...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

10,131. Posted:

Is it me or do most of Capcom's male characters lack facial hair?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,132. Posted:

ArabPikachu wrote:

...Capcom has more characters with facial hair than 90% of every video game ever. Facial hair is socially considered ugly in most countries, especially Japan.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

10,133. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

ArabPikachu wrote:

...Capcom has more characters with facial hair than 90% of every video game ever. Facial hair is socially considered ugly in most countries, especially Japan.

TIL

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

10,134. Posted:

@Rosalina Where did you find a furry-fied Yosuke Hanamura as your avatar? :O

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

10,135. Posted:

Anyone else seen the new Transformers? Fantastic movie, one if my top 3. It's definitely the best one yet. The action is the best to grace a movie, it was hilarious, the characters were good, and it had a good story. The CGI was really good, lots of little details and it really payed off. It really was the movie Transformers deserves. I can't wait for the rest of the trilogy. The Metacritic score of 31 is insane, and prime (no pun intended) example of why I don't pay any attention to movie critics. The game tie-in game is also getting similarly weird low ratings.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

10,136. Posted:

ArabPikachu wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Your'e entitled to regarding Persona as your favorite RPG series although not everyone will agree with you

Not that, I mean would that be the general consensus is what i'm curious about asking.

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

10,137. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Facial hair is socially considered ugly in most countries, especially Japan.

It is? What about all those wise old mentor characters, always sporting a fu-manchu and who know the way of an ancient art? Has my childhood been a lie?

– – –

I haven't seen the latest Transformer, but they've never been critic pleasers. That doesn't stop them from raking in tonnes of money. In fact, there was this critic who gave the movie both one and five stars, and left it for the viewer to decide.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

10,138. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

ArabPikachu wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Not that, I mean would that be the general consensus is what i'm curious about asking.

I don't think so even though I love the series I don't think it is considered the greatest RPG series ever by the majority.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

10,139. Posted:

Only because the majority hasn't played any of them yet. Getting close, though.

@ClockworkMario

Old people are also not considered attractive by the majority of people living in Post-industrial societies (at a bare minimum), so they can grow beards/mustaches if they want and most won't complain. :P

Of course, I'm speaking generally, and by social customs that are often considered outdated by modern youth, so there are plenty who think facial hair looks good, but by and large, you won't see much facial hair on characters who are supposed to be "stand-up citizens" in movies and video games, especially ones from Japan, where, IIRC, facial hair has equated to a brash or rebellious person since the Edo period, only making a comback for a while in the Meiji period, even going as far as to make it difficult to find work if you have facial hair...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

10,140. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Rosalina Where did you find a furry-fied Yosuke Hanamura as your avatar? :O

@GuardianKing I found it online on pixiv, but I'm not sure if I wanna give away the sauce....

Do you like it? ;)

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker