Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,101 to 10,120 of 96,305

GuSolarFlare

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

Or maybe because you're getting older and your video game days are waning?
A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/a_Pun...

at least Joe could beat Mike Tyson

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yoshi

Got my first package. The second one is...still MIA. Fabulous.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Socar

WaveBoy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

Or maybe because you're getting older and your video game days are waning?
A quote from Allison from the breakfast club, "They say when you get older, the heart dies"

Say it aint so joe!
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/a_Pun...

Come on man, don't say stuff like that like I still had a great time with Triple Deluxe!!!!!!!!! Just wish it had Meta Knight in it though.........

Just been watching One Piece......wonder when they will dub the English ones from season 10 onwards.........

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Monntie

I am going to try this place again. PlayStation Community has become increasingly dull.

~Omnibenevolence~

Jazzer94

My sister just brought me this back from Hong Kong, and it is totally awesome.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Kewlan

@Jazzer94 I just noticed something... why is Captain Falcon the only one who doesn't have his legs together?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

@Jazzer94 I just noticed something... why is Captain Falcon the only one who doesn't have his legs together?

He is showing his moves to the extreme that's why.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Inkling

@Mickey I didn't make it but it's awesome, right? ^_^

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Jazzer94

@WaveBoy Don't know what to say I like what she got me and appreciated the thought greatly, actually I only like the second image the rest to me are worse then the one I got.
I actually have this one the build quality is meh and it isn't very big or a statue but an action figure.
Untitled

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I heard PayPal now accepts prepaid gift credit cards. Has anyone tried this before? I'm planning to go out and get one tomorrow so I wanna see if anyone has had experience with this. Is it a hassle?

So I decided to risk it and try it out for myself. I forgot PayPal did a $1 thing to verify the billing address so it was a hassle at first because I only put enough money on to pay for what I needed. But I called the company and everything worked out. Easy transaction when that was sorted out. I'll probably be using this method semi-often now.

Shocks1776

Who else here loves First-person games, especially First-person shooters?

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Captain_Toad

@Shocks Heh, Turok on the gamecube is currently my favorite. Super long single player campaign (probably the longest I've seen in a first person shooter) and oodles and oodles of weapons to choose from!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Shocks1776

@Captain_Toad The Turok games are amazing

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

CanisWolfred

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stick to the general discussion section from now on. Talking about games with a bunch of trolls and idiots is absolutely infuriating...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Shocks1776

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stick to the general discussion section from now on. Talking about games with a bunch of trolls and idiots is absolutely infuriating...

...me?

GuSolarFlare

Shocks1776 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

...me?

doubt it, a real troll would never give himself away like this and an idiot wouldn't notice

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Shocks1776

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Shocks1776 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

...me?

doubt it, a real troll would never give himself away like this and an idiot wouldn't notice

Are... are you mad at me?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic