General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 10,101 to 10,120 of 10,474

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

10,101. Posted:

Finally had my Midna tattoo done yesterday, it looks fantastic<3 the guy who made it did such an awesome job, and included almost all the details on her mask. Downside: can't be outside this summer without a sweather on (bye sun tan!) But who cares?? It looks rad!!:D

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

10,102. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Mickey wrote:

You planning something, bro? O.O

@Mickey, i'm always planning something ;3

That sounds vaguely dirty. :V But only if I want it to. X3

Just the tip...............of the iceberg in which his plans dwell.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Monntie

10,103. Posted:

My family requires males to be married by the age of 25. The only person to avoid this and essentially be shunned by the family, is my elder brother. Now me. I am also the youngest male in the family, so they will not leave me alone about it. Even after I left the UK en route to America with my brother.

Why will they not just have another child? My brother made them agree to chase me less, if I return periodically to, in short, say "no" to my marriage candidates. Americans seem quite lucky to me. Three more years of this and I may need to change who I am. Name change maybe?

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

10,104. Posted:

Yeah, no clue about my luck, man. I could tell my dad the kind of stuff I'm into, and I think he'd be ok with it. Or at least say something like "whatever flats you're boat.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Monntie

10,105. Posted:

@UGXwolf I wish that would be my predicament. I could use less stress.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

10,106. Posted:

Gunman Clive 2 and Thorium Wars: Attack Of The Starfighter! YES! My two favorite eShop titles get their well deserved sequels!

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

10,107. Posted:

Hey you guys and space-cats, I just wanted to tell you all that I haven't taken a bath in years, so that means my "vaguely dirty" plan is working so much right now that you can see the stink linez!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

10,108. Posted:

Monntie wrote:

My family requires males to be married by the age of 25. The only person to avoid this and essentially be shunned by the family, is my elder brother. Now me. I am also the youngest male in the family, so they will not leave me alone about it. Even after I left the UK en route to America with my brother.

Why will they not just have another child? My brother made them agree to chase me less, if I return periodically to, in short, say "no" to my marriage candidates. Americans seem quite lucky to me. Three more years of this and I may need to change who I am. Name change maybe?

You yourself should be the one to choose when you want to get married, not your family.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

10,109. Posted:

hello.

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

Artwark

10,110. Posted:

Monntie wrote:

Not to sound anything rude, but why don't you just convince them that you can handle things without marriage? Because if you do end up getting married, chances are you won't be able to do what you want to do in life.

Me? I'm frustrated because I really want to get the Wii U and my parents are complaining that games are getting really expensive these days and I can agree to that but the fact is that life is just darn short so you need to get whatever you wish and besides, the games supply for me is very limited since I get them from Dubai.

I've right now told my mom that I won't eat lunch because she tried warning dad about my addiction and if dad were to accept that point, I wouldn't have gotten into gaming and I would have been miserable in life. So yeah, so angry about the fact that I waited for one year to get the Wii U and still haven't gotten it yet.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Sherman

10,111. Posted:

Hi, everyone. Not to combo break your conversation, but I think this is the right place to summon someone I wanna talk to without TBD punching me in the face XD Just ignore this, thanks.
To @HaThready. I'm glad I finaly found someone from México here. If you wanna chat click on the signature and we can speak there so we don't bother the guys in here n_n
Thank you, guys, for lending me this little space. Have a nice day :)

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

mamp

10,112. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

Finally had my Midna tattoo done yesterday, it looks fantastic<3 the guy who made it did such an awesome job, and included almost all the details on her mask. Downside: can't be outside this summer without a sweather on (bye sun tan!) But who cares?? It looks rad!!:D

I wanna see it! Post a picture. O_O

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Zizzy

10,113. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

Damn, that's awesome! You should post a picture! I've got a Lambda on my forearm (Half-Life) and my next one is the Hylian Shield on the backside of my forearm. My right arm is reserved for video game tattoos. :D

Don't let GameStop rip you off. Support used gaming and check out 99Gamers. Best trading service I've used.

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

AuthorMessage

Sherman

10,114. Posted:

I wanna see that tatoo too!! :D
Please tell me is the tall Midna XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,115. Posted:

I want to see that tattoo too too! : p

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | UP NEXT: Fantasy Life (3DS - Out on October 24)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

10,116. Posted:

Retomplay wrote:

hello.

Hello.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,117. Posted:

So I made a very bad mistake. I saw the Theatryhythm Final Fantasy demo in the 3DS eShop and finally downloaded it.

Bad idea. Because I want this game so badly now! :D

I was playing through it and I absolutely loved the music and gameplay. I had a little trouble on "The Man with the Machine Gun" on Ultimate. I failed a few times. I took a break and played through "The Sunleth Waterscape" and then came back to the other song. I said to myself that I wouldn't buy the game until I beat the song on Ultimate.

I proceeded to beat the song first try. ....I must really want this game.

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | UP NEXT: Fantasy Life (3DS - Out on October 24)

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,118. Posted:

I killed the thread again, didn't I? :(

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

Mickey

10,119. Posted:

@brewsky Believe me, I know the feeling. XD Every thread has its lulls, you had nothing to do with the lack of activity. :)

Incidentally, awesome job beating that song on your first try! :D

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

brewsky

10,120. Posted:

@Mickey Well, it wasn't my first try. I failed twice so I went on to the other song in the demo, and then took a break. I beat it my first try after coming back from the break and telling myself that I had to beat this song if I wanted to buy the game.

Which I haven't done yet. I'm waiting on Amazon to process my book trade in. The school offered me $50 to buy back a textbook, Amazon offered me $100.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I've been playing through the demo a lot, even though it's only two songs. I got All Critical on Man with the Machine Gun on Basic and Perfect Chain on Expert. I'm working towards Perfect Chain on Ultimate. On Sunleth Waterscape, I got All Critical on Basic and Expert and Perfect Chain on Ultimate. Working towards All Critcal on that one. It's very hard!

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing: