Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,081 to 10,100 of 96,243

Kewlan

@Retro_on_theGo The problem could be Ghostery or Adblock. Try whitelisting this domain or disabling it and see what happens

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Mickey

Y'know, I've actually had this problem before (once or twice I couldn't go to NL, and don't get me started on how terrible that was. XD) Usually what solves the problem—for me—is just resetting the Internet router.

Also, you're welcome, Retro! ^.^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Kewlan

Well... those are addons to your browser. If you don't have those, then that's not the problem.
And if you do have them, they should be in the top right corner with either a ghost or a "Stop Hand".

Also, I might have misunderstood your question, so this could be way off ._.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DiscoDriver43

Does anyone know exactly what kind of bird Jontron's bird, Jacque is?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

MsJubilee

@DiscoDriver43 Is a green cheek conure.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Jaz007

I'm fishing right now, no luck. Haven't caught anything, and it's been a while since I gonna nibble. I'm not sure ill ever catch something at my local lake lol. I guess I should just give it more time.

Jaz007

MsJubilee

@Jaz007 You're fishing? lucky i haven't fished in a long time.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

ArabPikachu

The only fishing I ever done was in electronic-games. That fishing mini-game in Hey You Pikachu brings back fond memories.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

RR529

Yeah, it's been years since I've been fishing, but I really enjoyed it.

Mostly Bass fishing in local lakes, but we used to take annual trips up to Minnesota during the summer for fishing as well.

As for fishing video games, I suggest you download Legend of the River King off of the 3DS VC. It's really good stuff.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DiscoDriver43

midnafanboy wrote:

@DiscoDriver43 Is a green cheek conure.

cool are those good pets?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

MsJubilee

@DiscoDriver43 Yeah they actually if you treat them right.

Yoshi

So I was looking through sales on eBay and I saw a basic Wii U for $95. I was thinking that was a sweet deal and I was going to tell everyone about on here until I saw the listing.

When the listing said Basic Wii U Console, it meant it! No power cable, HDMI cable, sensor bar, and GAMEPAD. That's right, $95 for a console that you will spend over $200 just to complete the set. What a deal, everyone, what a deal.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Socar

Why do I have this feeling that I'm losing touch towards Nintendo????? I'm not as excited as I was last year or after last month......I'm worried that I may have lost interest over Nintendo and I wish that never happens........maybe I guess I know getting most of the games that I want aren't in my hands i guess and the fact that I can't get the Wii U for a little longer time.........

I hope I never lose touch over Nintendo......guess maybe a Metroid game might help as Star Fox did.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Jaz007

So my brother (he's visiting right now) in making Shrimp on the grill. Looks really good and smells good too. Dinner s good gonna be good today.
Edit: I just tasted one now, it tastes really good.
Update: I just had the shrimp for diner, and it was fantastic.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So it's still not working on my end. It works fine on my phone so it is my computer's fault. I have a mac and I'm using college wifi. It worked the first few days though. Googling hasn't helped. Don't know what's up.

It randomly started working today!! YAY!!!
EDIT: Nevermind...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Monntie

The flight from the US to UK was awful as always.

~Omnibenevolence~

Yoshi

Waiting...and waiting, for my two packages to come in. One I know is coming in today, the other one I'm hoping is coming today. The second one has an interesting story behind it....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic