Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 96,524

Kewlan

Shh, that thing never happened...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ArabPikachu

The amount of replies on this thread is over 9000

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

mystman12

Zizzy wrote:

Untitled

People claim Microsoft is better, but I know that Windows 8 is equally as terrible as Mac OS!

Oh, so that must mean Mac OS is great too!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I prefer Little Mac then those other Mac's, cause they can't compare!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

Well, your holy water didn't work. I just bought the Mac Pro. Seriously happy right now.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Kewlan

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I prefer Little Mac then those other Mac's, cause they can't compare!

I prefer a Big Mac

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Electricmastro

ArabPikachu wrote:

The amount of replies on this thread is over 9000

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Socar

Why do I spoil the story in anime and manga and in rare cases.....games? I just don't want to but because the stories in the anime/manga like One Piece take soo darn long to finish one little arc is just too much. I don't mind that in games because its not as bad as Anime where the stories or levels drag that long!

I want the interesting parts of the story to come but they come out very late that i guess its worth spoiling. Good thing games aren't like that at all.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Planet of the Apes (1967) is probably the most pop culturally significant movie ever made.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Yoshi

My computer is coming in Wednesday! Also, I bought a couple extras to go with it. One is coming in tomorrow, and the other one is hopefully coming in Wednesday as well.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

WinterWarm

I officially went beserk when I saw Lucina in Smash!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Yoshi

My first extra came in today! It's an upgrade to my new (old) computer. Guess what it is and win a prize....Cue Zelda Treasure Chest Opening music!

Untitled

It's Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga! No, it's a solid state drive. I searched for one that took most advantage of SATA II, and this is what I chose. Technically, it's a SATA III SSD, but it was a good price, and had some added perks that I liked over other drives.

Now playing:

Kewlan

Wait, didn't you buy a Mac Laptop? I thought they couldn't be customized hardware wise...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

@Kewlan That would be a MacBook Pro.
Untitled

I bought the beast of a computer that is the Mac Pro.
Untitled

As for customization of a MacBook Pro, yes, there is no official way to change out hardware, but there are certain things you can do to still change it out.

However, a Mac Pro is the king of computer customization. I can add so many things to it, if I wanted to.

EDIT: And, no, I did not buy the new Mac Pro. That thing is the greatest innovation in computing, seriously, but it is far too expensive for me.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Socar

So I wonder to myself after looking and observing anime girls for quite some time.....will I ever get a girl friend at some point.......ridiculous maybe but still......In case you're wondering, I'm 22.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Kewlan

@brewsky Oh! I never knew that existed! Maybe Apple isn't AS bad as I thought!

@Artwark Look man, 22 is still early. And here's a tip if you want to find a girlfriend that you will be together with a long time: Get a hobby, and join some sort of group that does stuff around that hobby. As soon as you start meeting people, you'll eventually find your perfect match.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yoshi

I'm typing this on my new computer! It's updating right now to the latest OS, along with the updates for iWork and iLife.

It's nice to finally be up to date across all Apple devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad). This makes me even more excited for the upcoming release of OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.

Although, I am a little ticked right now because I can't install my SSD. Everyone I talked to said that I didn't need a special adapter to install the drive and guess what! I need a special adapter!

On a more positive note, several months ago, I had an external hard drive fail on me. Fortunately, I was able to salvage the most important part, the actual hard drive. It holds 500 GB, so it was nice to hold on to. Glad I did, because I installed into the computer as well and its working perfectly! I'm using it as a backup drive (gotta love Time Machine!)

I'm waiting for that final extra to come in. It's going to be a little while longer, since it's shipping today, but it'll be here soon enough. As to what it is, well, you're just going to have to wait and see.

Now playing:

DiscoDriver43

lol.[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRA2OrZTiwY&list=UUdJdEguB1F1CiYe7OEi3SBg] some one made games based on titanic...then again 2 billion grosser world wide only to avatar is nothing to sneeze at

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic