Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 10,021 to 10,040 of 96,243

Shirma_Akayaku

@CanisWolfred
Here's the artist:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=53072
It should be on the first page of his works and click on Yosuke with the blue background. You might need to switch to R-18 mode since the picture is grouped together with suggestive pictures.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Electricmastro

Jazzer94 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

ArabPikachu wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Is it safe to say that Persona is the greatest RPG series that didn't originate on a Nintendo console?

Lol, what kind of question is that?

Your'e entitled to regarding Persona as your favorite RPG series although not everyone will agree with you

Not that, I mean would that be the general consensus is what i'm curious about asking.

I don't think so even though I love the series I don't think it is considered the greatest RPG series ever by the majority.

Not ever, the majority of RPG gamers seem to agree that series like Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Mario RPG, and Chrono are the highest of quality.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CanisWolfred

Rosalina wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Here's the artist:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=53072
It should be on the first page of his works and click on Yosuke with the blue background. You might need to switch to R-18 mode since the picture is grouped together with suggestive pictures.

Thanks, but I just needed to confirm the artist. I'm trying to stay away from...certain stuff...for an entire week, and I've been doing good so far. Don't want to break that just to find a pretty pic.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ArabPikachu

@CanisWolfred

Hard for me to imagine another company having more facial-haired male characters than Capcom, which means I'll do the honor of conceding defeat and giving a hats off to you.

Edited on by ArabPikachu

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Shirma_Akayaku

So I've been thinking about being around people and getting out of my appartment. I wanna meet new people, but I'm stuck where I am. I finished high school last year and I tried to be motivated to stay in contact with people afterwards but I really had no luck in keeping up with what I promised myself. I tried using Facebook once but I found it difficult, tedious, stressful, and not very useful because of the closed-off life I've had since I was young. Plus I don't remember anybody's name from the past to add on FB. Trying to meet people online (those who like games and go to conventions or things like that) is too risky for me (and worrying for my mom).

The only person I have to turn to is my childhood friend (at least I see it that way). I have his phone number and he has mine, but when I got a new one, I never contacted him and told him my new number. I also haven't even talked to him in years. There are a couple of reasons why. First, my mental condition gets in the way and meds aren't helping. Second, I'm chubby and I'd feel like I'd need to lose weight if I were to meet him. My clothes give off the sense that I'm not chubby at all, but I know I am. It can be easy for me to lose weight dangerously fast in a month since I barely eat, but I really don't have motivation to exercise.

So that's about it for now, but I'm open to advice, help, suggestions, etc.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Zizzy

Rosalina wrote:

So I've been thinking about being around people and getting out of my appartment. I wanna meet new people, but I'm stuck where I am. I finished high school last year and I tried to be motivated to stay in contact with people afterwards but I really had no luck in keeping up with what I promised myself. I tried using Facebook once but I found it difficult, tedious, stressful, and not very useful because of the closed-off life I've had since I was young. Plus I don't remember anybody's name from the past to add on FB. Trying to meet people online (those who like games and go to conventions or things like that) is too risky for me (and worrying for my mom).

The only person I have to turn to is my childhood friend (at least I see it that way). I have his phone number and he has mine, but when I got a new one, I never contacted him and told him my new number. I also haven't even talked to him in years. There are a couple of reasons why. First, my mental condition gets in the way and meds aren't helping. Second, I'm chubby and I'd feel like I'd need to lose weight if I were to meet him. My clothes give off the sense that I'm not chubby at all, but I know I am. It can be easy for me to lose weight dangerously fast in a month since I barely eat, but I really don't have motivation to exercise.

So that's about it for now, but I'm open to advice, help, suggestions, etc.

In all honesty, you should respect yourself a little bit more. If someone cares that you're chubby, then they aren't a good candidate for being a friend! I'm not chubby, my girlfriend is and some of my friends are, big deal! You'll never meet anyone worth being friends with if you remain self-conscious about superficial things. It might be good to take a risk and meet some friends at a video game convention or whatever, the world isn't as scary as you or your mother may think! You only attract negative people if you keep filling your head with negative thoughts! Best way for meeting new people I've found, is finding a job at a place with a large staff, like a grocery store. You're bound to meet a new friend with 50+ co-workers! I sincerely wish you luck with finding friends, but it will take effort on your part by changing your outlook on what the world is like and what a friend is like.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

ArabPikachu

@Rosalina
I know the pain of being chubby and wanting to conceal it; I experienced it in elementary school.

I think walking outside the house would be a good start for exercise.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Kewlan

@Rosalina Look man, I love you. Isn't that enough?
No but seriously. Taking a job that's within your interests will help. You'll meet people who like the same thing, and when you're there, it'll be downhill from there!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Shirma_Akayaku

Thanks for the advice guys but getting a job might not help. My disabilities get in the way and I'm going to court just because of them (not jail or anything like that). I took it upon myself (with just enough courage) to text my childhood friend and it turns out he's really happy to hear from me . We wrote to each other for a while and he's fine with knowing that he's the only person left I have to turn to. I was hoping to hear back from him tomorrow, but my phone service was cut-off. Luckily I contacted him another way, but I haven't heard from him though. I know I shouldn't freak out, but I'm dying to hear back from him. He's probably busy though, maybe at the 4th of July fireworks or something.

@Zizzy Look, I know I need to give myself more respect, but it's difficult. Here's my condition on Google. It really affects the way I look at life around me and myself.

As for getting out of the house, nothing's happened. My friend might be able to help (I hope).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Smooty

Sherman wrote:

(Are you alive, @HaThready? Waited for you to come back on that chair u_u)

i'm sorry, i feel asleep and woke up the next day with my cellphone still on and worried anyone had seen the screen i tried to dissapear from you

Do you even

Sherman

Hahaha. Priceless XD
Don't worry, we can talk about anything you want to, @Smooty. I really enjoyed our last chat though, you have a very vivid imagination!
Why did you tried to disappear? Were you ashamed, pretty? ^o^
Come back to the chat. I miss you!! :3

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Zizzy

I'm almost more excited to pre-order my list of new 3DS than I am to actually play them...

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

DiscoDriver43

I has managed to find Ridge Racer 7 and 3Ds and bought. I am excited since i have been looking all over for them.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Shirma_Akayaku

Aaaaaah!! My friend can't call me or text me because of my dead phone service!! D:
why.... I miss him...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Smooty

@sherman yeah... i was >.< you should totally make a new chatzy, or give me the link to the old one
not the videogame group chat :3 ours

Do you even

SuperMikey

I totally feel lost in all the little conversations people seem to be having among themselves... So... What do we talk about in here, the kind of cereal we had in the morning (or in my case, all day because who's got time to nuke soup for 3 minutes ), or... Eh.. Watevs, I'll just barge into some random guy's convo and hope for the best. HI, I'M DAISY!

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

Kewlan

Good lord it is hot today.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Sherman

Sure, @Smooty. I see you went looking for me to the Video Game chat. I'm pretty much monday to friday 10am to 7pm, your time zone that is. I'll give you the link to our chat, but I don't want anyone else to have the link :3
Come back to the Video Game chat and lets think of something n_n We where pretty lucky no one entered our chat las time, don't want that to happen this time :3

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Monntie

So much inFamous.

~Omnibenevolence~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic