Showing 721 to 740 of 993
721. Posted: Fri 22nd Apr 2011 06:38 BST
TODAY FOR BREAKFAST I ATE SEAWEED
722. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 20:41 BST
THAT IS VERY UMMMM INTERESTING FLEES
Edited on Sun 24th April, 2011 @ 20:42 by Crazygamerfreak
Me old Backloggery Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D
723. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:31 BST
NO CRAZYGAMERFREAK!!!! JAFRIYAKIN PREFERS HIS SEAWEED WITHOUT FLEAS...THANK YOU THOUGH!!!! LOL
Edited on Wed 4th May, 2011 @ 02:31 by GamerforGod
Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lolHere's a great link if you want to know more about Jesus.Add me on Facebook!!!!
724. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:33 BST
HEY, GAMER, WHAT'S UP?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
725. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:33 BST
SCREAMING RANDOMLY ROCKS!! GO CAPS!!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
726. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:46 BST
NOT MUCH MR. LUMA!!!! I LIKE YOUR NEW NAME!!!! I LIKE IT SO MUCH I THINK I WILL SCREAM IT IN ALL CAPS LOCK...PEACEFULLUMA91!!!! LOL HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LUMA?!
Edited on Wed 4th May, 2011 @ 02:46 by GamerforGod
727. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:47 BST
Can't let you BREW that Starfox!
728. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:48 BST
I'VE BEEN DOING GREAT, GAMER; HOW 'BOUT YOU?
729. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:50 BST
I'M BLESSED AND DOING VERY WELL!!!! JUST FINISHED UP ANOTHER SEMESTER OF SEMINARY SCHOOL!!!! WOOHOO!!!! LOL HOW IS SCHOOL GOING FOR YOU?! IT'S HIGH SCHOOL RIGHT, OR IS IT COLLEGE?
730. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:51 BST
ARGH WHAT THE HELL
WHY DO YOU GUYS GET TO FINISH SCHOOL SO EARLY D:
731. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:53 BST
@GAMER - COLLEGE IS GOING GREAT, THANKS FOR ASKING
732. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:54 BST
NO PROBLEM MAN!!!! IS YOUR SEMESTER ALMOST OVER?!
733. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:55 BST
734. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:56 BST
GREAT MAN!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY BIG SUMMER PLANS?!
735. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 02:58 BST
I SURE DO
736. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 03:03 BST
DO THEY INVOLVE HOURS OF NICE GAMING TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THAT GAMING THAT YOU HAD TO MISS DURING THE SEMESTER WHILST YOU WERE SLAVING AWAY OVER PAPERS INSTEAD?! LOL
737. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 05:06 BST
HEY, WHAT'S EVERYBODY RAISING THEIR VOICES ABOUT TODAY?
"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."
738. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 10:48 BST
MAH DAMN BACKSPACE BUTTON DOESN'T WORK D:
Edited on Wed 4th May, 2011 @ 20:45 by theblackdragon
739. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 19:31 BST
SHHHHH, THIS IS A LIBRARY. NO YELLING ALLOWED, GAMERFORGOD.
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
740. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 19:35 BST
WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST CALM DOWN, AND TRY TO GET ALONG?
"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!