I HAD A STEAK SANDWICH.
ALSO, 3DS FTW!!!!!!!

Python > Java
YouTube Channel
CAPS LOCK CLUB

AuthorMessage

DannyBoyTheDude

662. Posted:

IF A TREE FALLS IN A FOREST AND NO ONE IS AROUND TO HEAR IT, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND(Q)

Megaloggery

AuthorMessage

Alias

663. Posted:

HI GUYS. I AM SO HAPPY WE HAVE REACHED OUR 34TH PAGE!!!

Thinking of finally picking up a Wii U!

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

664. Posted:

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

IF A TREE FALLS IN A FOREST AND NO ONE IS AROUND TO HEAR IT, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND(Q)

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS MADE ANY SENSE. OF COURSE IT MAKES A SOUND. A SOUNDS EXISTENCE ISN'T DICTATED BY WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS HEARD. A SOUND IS A WAVE TRAVELING THROUGH SPACE. JUST BECAUSE THOSE WAVES DON'T REACH A PERSON'S EARS DOESN'T MEAN THE SOUND NEVER EXISTED. IF SOMEONE WAS THERE, THEY WOULD HAVE HEARD IT. IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WAS DEAF, WOULD SOUND NOT EXIST. NO, IT WOULD EXIST. WE JUST WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAR IT. I DARE ANYONE TO COUNTER MY ARGUMENT. I DARE YOU!

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

665. Posted:

THAT'S A COOL AVATAR YOU'VE GOT, LABRAT, AND NICE AVATAR, DANNY. :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

DannyBoyTheDude

666. Posted:

z wrote:

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS MADE ANY SENSE. OF COURSE IT MAKES A SOUND. A SOUNDS EXISTENCE ISN'T DICTATED BY WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS HEARD. A SOUND IS A WAVE TRAVELING THROUGH SPACE. JUST BECAUSE THOSE WAVES DON'T REACH A PERSON'S EARS DOESN'T MEAN THE SOUND NEVER EXISTED. IF SOMEONE WAS THERE, THEY WOULD HAVE HEARD IT. IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WAS DEAF, WOULD SOUND NOT EXIST. NO, IT WOULD EXIST. WE JUST WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAR IT. I DARE ANYONE TO COUNTER MY ARGUMENT. I DARE YOU!

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WEREN'T THERE TO HEAR IT(Q)

THANKS, STARBOY

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

Megaloggery

AuthorMessage

TheLonelyGamer

667. Posted:

WHY ARE SHIPS COMING OUT OF THE BASE(Q)

3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825
My Backloggery
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Life Chat!

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

668. Posted:

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

[div.userquote]z wrote:

<blockquote class="Bone">

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WEREN'T THERE TO HEAR IT(Q)

THANKS, STARBOY

[/quote]

BECAUSE TREES MAKE A LOUD CRACKING NOISE WHEN THEY FALL. I WASN'T THERE EITHER WHEN THEY DROPPED ATOMIC BOMBS ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI, BUT I'M GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THEY MADE SOME NOISE.

Edited on by Z_Bone

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

669. Posted:

HOW MUCH WOOD WOULD A WOODCHUCK CHUCK IF A WOODCHUCK WOULD CHUCK WOOD?!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

MY SIGNATURE IS ME ASKING PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON MY SIGNATURE, IT KIND OF MAKES MY BRAIN HURT

Edited on by Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

670. Posted:

Z.Bone wrote:

BECAUSE TREES MAKE A LOUD CRACKING NOISE WHEN THEY FALL. I WASN'T THERE EITHER WHEN THEY DROPPED ATOMIC BOMBS ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI, BUT I'M GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THEY MADE SOME NOISE.

NOT TO MENTION THAT WHAT WE 'HEAR' AS SOUNDS ARE ACTUALLY VIBRATIONS IN THE AIR AROUND US. WHETHER ANYONE OR ANYTHING (YOU COULD ALWAYS GO WITH THE 'THERE'S ALWAYS ANIMALS AROUND TO HEAR THINGS IN A FOREST' ARGUMENT TOO) IS AROUND OR NOT TO INTERPRET THOSE VIBRATIONS AS SOUND, THOSE VIBRATIONS/THE SHOCKWAVE (PROVIDED THE TREE WAS LARGE ENOUGH TO CAUSE ONE AS IT FELL) WILL CAUSE LEAVES AND SMALL PLANTS TO SHIFT, MAYBE BLOW POLLEN FROM ONE SET OF PLANTS ACROSS THE FOREST WHERE ANOTHER SET OF PLANTS WILL BE CRUSHED OR DESTROYED... PERHAPS INSECTS THAT WOULD'VE POLLINATED THINGS IN THAT PART OF THE FOREST WILL BE BLOWN AWAY OR OTHERWISE DISORIENTED BY THE VIBRATIONS, BIRDS WILL BRIEFLY MIGRATE TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FOREST AS THE FEEL THE AIR HAS SHIFTED... THERE ARE PLENTY OF ORGANISMS AROUND IN THAT FOREST, BOTH PLANT AND ANIMAL, THAT WILL EXPERIENCE EFFECTS FROM THE TREE THAT FELL AND ITS 'SOUND' THEREOF.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

671. Posted:

@ theblackdragon, Thanks for agreeing with me. And by the way, why is your ninja holding what looks like a lock?

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

NintendoCoDGamer

672. Posted:

ZBONE

Y U NO USE CAPS IN CAPS LOCK CLUB

(MEME)

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

673. Posted:

oh my sweet Miyamoto who decided to ressurect this thread?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

674. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

SOMEONE WITH EXCELLENT TASTE.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CAPITALIZE YOURSELF, TINGLES; PLZ TO RECTIFY >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aviator

675. Posted:

Sadman wrote:

A WOODCHUCK WOULD CHUCK NO AMOUNT OF WOOD SINCE A WOODCHUCK CANT CHUCK WOOD!

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

TheInstantGamer

676. Posted:

I AM IN A DEEP LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH A DAIRY PRODUCT

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

677. Posted:

ER... THANKS FOR SHARING? THIS THREAD'S FOR CAPSLOCK, NOT CREEPY SELF-REVELATIONS :(

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

SpaghettiToastBook

678. Posted:

TBD, I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOUR AVATAR IS. IT IS AWESOME

ALSO

Aviator wrote:

Sadman wrote:

A WOODCHUCK WOULD CHUCK NO AMOUNT OF WOOD SINCE A WOODCHUCK CANT CHUCK WOOD!

THE QUESTION IMPLIES THE WOODCHUCK CAN CHUCK WOOD, SO YOUR ANSWER IS INVALID.

Python > Java
YouTube Channel
CAPS LOCK CLUB

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

679. Posted:

NintendoCoDGamer wrote:

ZBONE

Y U NO USE CAPS IN CAPS LOCK CLUB

(MEME)

OOPS! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE MY POST WASN'T IN CAPS. LOL

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

680. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK TO LIFE. DEAL WITH IT.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14