Showing 441 to 460 of 993
441. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 22:29 BST
REALLY? I STILL HAVE 3-4 WEEKS LEFT.
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
442. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 22:32 BST
REALLY?, YOU DON'T SAY
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
443. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 22:34 BST
NICE NEW AVATAR, JUMPMAD
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
444. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 22:37 BST
CHECK YOUR BL STARBOY
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
445. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 23:12 BST
LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD IS DEAD HEY THAT RHYMES
446. Posted: Sun 15th Aug 2010 23:15 BST
CAPS LOCK WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! LONG LIVE CAPSLOCK!
YES. THAT DOES RHYME, KIRBYM. VERY OBSERVANT OF YOU.
Nintendo Network ID: xAlias
447. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 13:50 BST
THIS THREAD IS AWESOMER THAN THE PROSODY GODDESS THREAD! WHO AGREES (Q)
Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares
448. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 05:42 BST
THANKS MAN (HAPPY FACE)
Edited on Tue 17th August, 2010 @ 09:07 by theblackdragon
449. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 07:44 BST
The only person who really belongs in this club is SUPERZELDAMAN.
Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
450. Posted: Wed 25th Aug 2010 18:57 BST
ARE YOU KIDDING ME (Q)
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
451. Posted: Wed 25th Aug 2010 20:50 BST
THERE SHOULD BE AN ENTIRE FORUM DEDICATED TO THE CAPS LOCK CLUB.
452. Posted: Sat 28th Aug 2010 16:29 BST
453. Posted: Sat 28th Aug 2010 16:36 BST
YAY, NINTENDOLIFE IS BACK (I KNOW IT'S BEEN BACK FOR HOURS NOW, BUT I'M GLAD IT'S BACK)!!
454. Posted: Sun 29th Aug 2010 10:37 BST
UNFORTUNATELY URLS CAN'T BE CASE SENSITIVE.
455. Posted: Sun 29th Aug 2010 13:58 BST
YAY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS TOPIC IN A LONG TIME
456. Posted: Sun 29th Aug 2010 14:25 BST
CAPS LOCKS ARE FOR THE WIN!
457. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 21:10 BST
I STARTED COLLEGE TODAY, AND SO FAR IT'S GOOD.
458. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 22:48 BST
CAPS LOCK IS SO FUNIT MAKES ME WANNA RUNTO IOWA OR NEW YORKOR SOME PLACE THAT OFFERS FREE PORKLET THE CAPS LOCK LIVE ONWITHOUT A LOCK
SO COLLEGE IS FUN(?) AWESOME!!
Edited on Mon 30th August, 2010 @ 22:50 by xAlias
459. Posted: Tue 31st Aug 2010 04:54 BST
FOX MY PCS STUKC ON CAPSLOCK ADN TEH SPLEL CHEKERC SI BUTSED! AND MY AWRINGS GONAN CARSHHHHH!!!!
"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."
460. Posted: Tue 31st Aug 2010 09:55 BST
PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, MAN, AND DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon