Showing 381 to 400 of 993
381. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 19:54 BST
Edited on Thu 5th August, 2010 @ 19:55 by ReddLionz
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
382. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 19:54 BST
HOW DARE YOU POST WITHOUT CAPS LOCK ON
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
383. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 19:59 BST
COME ON, GUYS, HE PROBABLY JUST FORGOT IN HIS EXCITEMENT OR SOMETHING, CUT HIM SOME SLACK :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
384. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 20:03 BST
IS THERE NO SUCH WORD THAT RHYMES WITH THURSDAY (WHICH IS TODAY) (Q)
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
385. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 20:11 BST
I CAN THINK OF NINE WORDS THAT RHYME WITH THURSDAY
386. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 20:23 BST
LET'S HEAR THEM!!!!!
I'm back (for the moment)!
387. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 20:24 BST
388. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 20:29 BST
389. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:03 BST
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
390. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:14 BST
391. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:19 BST
zomg im breaking the rulez lololololol
wont be on here anymore
392. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:20 BST
JEEPERS, HUGE CAPS SUCK!
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa
393. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:21 BST
WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE (CAPS-LOCK) RULEZ 'ROUND HERE
394. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:23 BST
395. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:28 BST
NotEnoughGolds wrote:WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE (CAPS-LOCK) RULEZ 'ROUND HEREU MAD?
THAT'S BETTEREDIT: BUT YOU STILL USED A QUESTION MARK
Edited on Fri 6th August, 2010 @ 01:29 by NotEnoughGolds
396. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:29 BST
I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THIS ONE STAR AT BOO MOON GALAXY AT SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY
397. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:33 BST
FOLLOW THE DISAPPEARING PLATFORMS ALL THE WAY TO THE END. DO NOT SPIN AT THE LAUNCH STAR.
Edited on Fri 6th August, 2010 @ 01:35 by thelegendoflink
Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.
3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340
398. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:39 BST
399. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:55 BST
@LOL - DISAPPEARING PLATFORMS (Q) SOMETIMES, WHEN I SPIN THE GHOSTS OR IF THEY'RE TOGETHER THEY LIGHT UP THE LABIRYNTH, BUT ONLY FOR A SECOND
400. Posted: Fri 6th Aug 2010 01:57 BST
NO, THE SECOND PART OF THE GALAXY