Showing 321 to 340 of 993
321. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:19 BST
@LABRAT - BUT WITHOUT QUESTION MARKS, PEOPLE CAN'T ASK QUESTIONS
Edited on Tue 3rd August, 2010 @ 18:22 by WanderFan91
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
322. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:25 BST
WHY CAN WE NOT ASK QUESTIONS WITHOUT QUESTION MARKS
LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME
PUNCTUATION FREE IS THE WAY TO BE
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
323. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:27 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
324. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:28 BST
GO TO THE FIRST PAGE AND READ WHAT STD SAID ABOUT QUESTIONS!
Oh Hai Dere.
325. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:35 BST
326. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:41 BST
I DO NOT CARE WHAT STD SAID
I AM JUST SAYING THAT AS FOR ME I CHOOSE TO BE PUNCTUATION FREE
327. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:30 BST
HI GUYS IM LOUD AND STUFFZ
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
328. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:35 BST
Edited on Wed 4th August, 2010 @ 13:35 by pikku
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
329. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:38 BST
330. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:40 BST
331. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:45 BST
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14
332. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:49 BST
Edited on Wed 4th August, 2010 @ 13:50 by TheKingOfTown
333. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:52 BST
Edited on Wed 4th August, 2010 @ 13:53 by pikku
334. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 13:55 BST
Edited on Thu 5th August, 2010 @ 00:44 by TheKingOfTown
335. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:42 BST
YOU FAIL SYLVER, YOU SAID "PUNCTUATION FTW", BUT YOU DIDN'T USE ANY PUNCTUATION! :3
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
336. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:44 BST
I JOIN THIS THREAD MY POWERS ARE GREAT BUT WHAT IF THIS THREAD STARTED TO USE L33T SP33K THEN IT WOULD BE BETTER
"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)Backloggery
337. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:49 BST
1337 SPEAK IS STUPID, CAPS LOCK RULEZ
338. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:50 BST
I DARE NOT QUESTION THE GREAT STD!
339. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:51 BST
MY FACE IS THE GREATEST IN NINTENDO LIFE...
340. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 17:52 BST
AHHH! IT BURNSSSS!!!