Showing 301 to 320 of 993
301. Posted: Wed 28th Jul 2010 20:40 BST
HAHA THAT YAHOO QUESTIONS PAGE IS AMAZING. I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE TRYING TO DIRECT THE GUY TO HIS CAPS LOCK KEY
Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula
302. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 19:42 BST
NOBODY HAS POSTED FOR A WHILE
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
303. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 20:11 BST
WAIT(Q) HOW DID YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME, SPAGHETTITOASTDINNER(Q)
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_
304. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 20:16 BST
SEND AN E-MAIL THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM, NINTENZO
305. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 20:22 BST
SORRY IF ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED, BUT I AINT READIN NO THREAD LIKE THIS D:
306. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 20:23 BST
IT HASN'T BEEN POSTED ALREADY, MACHU
307. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 21:15 BST
WAIT, SO YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON AS SPAGHETTITOASTBOOK (Q) WELL THIS IS NEWHAHA J/K
"Just do It" -NikeGAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374
308. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 21:17 BST
YEAH I CHANGED MY USERNAME
TRY ABBREVIATING IT
309. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 11:33 BST
STD, HAHAHA DID U MAKE IT THAT WAY ON PURPOSE
Friend Codes:WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS): 3610-3588-0297Wii Friend Code: 4588-8258-8495-4316[05:39] Wooperman1: Tails, Mah man![05:40] Tails: I'm not your man o.o;[05:40] Wooperman1: LolMember Of:The Name Pending Sextet (WOOPINATOR)Kirby Fan Club (Regular Member)Prosody's Supreme Goddess (High Priest)
310. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 13:08 BST
HEY! WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS?!
311. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 13:46 BST
CAN I BE A MEMBER. I LIKE THIS FORUM IT IS COOL.
Proud owner of every Official Zelda Game
3DS Ambassador = Very yes
312. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 14:11 BST
313. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 14:19 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
314. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 14:24 BST
315. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 14:31 BST
[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
316. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 14:55 BST
CAPS ARE AWESOME!!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
317. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:10 BST
Edited on Tue 3rd August, 2010 @ 18:11 by SpaghettiToastBook
318. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:16 BST
THEY CERTAINLY ARE
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
319. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:18 BST
QUESTION MARKS ARE NICE AND CURVY, IMO
Edited on Tue 3rd August, 2010 @ 18:19 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
320. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:18 BST
DOWN WITH QUESTION MARKS! UP WITH CAPS LOCK!
Thinking of finally picking up a Wii U!