Forums

Topic: the Beanbean Kingdom's lakitu industry...

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

theblackdragon

WaltzElf wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

I like you more every day.

that's what worries me

That hurts, you know. I have feelings too.

Silly thing, Chocobos don't have feelings

Well, this Chocobo sure as hell doesn't any more. You've all hardened me away from silly things like emotions. And now life has no meaning

I hereby nominate this thread for Hall of Fame status.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TheDarkDee

Untitled LAKITU APPROVES. I find that BeanBean kingdom's economical status is better right now, but there are rumors that Hyrule has it in for BeanBean. Then the entire planet of Pop Star is raged at Hyrule and BeanBean.

TheDarkDee

TheDarkDee

^Ohhh, forgot about that. Apperantly when Mario was in space he met Samus and peeved her off. She threw her when she was a morph ball! At Ridley!

TheDarkDee

Meta-Rift

rob1nfly wrote:

^Ohhh, forgot about that. Apperantly when Mario was in space he met Samus and peeved her off. She threw her when she was a morph ball! At Ridley!

That's how I got the "bowling for bots" achievement in Metroid Prime 3. Except I used the Boost Ball, and was aiming for the Tinbots. Did Mario get the friend voucher from Ridley?

Meta-Rift

TheDarkDee

Thats what I heard. An anonymus source saw Fox, Cap Falcon, and Luigi having some fun at the club. And they had fun

TheDarkDee

retired_account

SUPERSTAR SAGA THREAD SPOTTED!!

/me dumps buckets of nostalgic love all over it~

retired_account

Meta-Rift

Guys, they just announced their new product line: the iCloud! It's going to revolutionize the entire industry, and it's backwards compatible with previous lakitu clouds! People are already waiting outside their retail cloud. The line is so long that most of them have to stand on Rainbow Road!

Meta-Rift

TheDarkDee

^The iCloud nano was just announced. It also has a fully transferrable app store, for all tech-savvy Lakitu. But the Mario Galaxy S cloud just released with similar specs, so it's a tough choice.

TheDarkDee

Mabbit

Untitled

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.