Forums

Topic: Major League Baseball

Posts 201 to 220 of 414

Spoony_Tech

I think Bonds and Clemons deserve to be in the Hall of Fame but only those two. I believe steroids or not they are great players and I believe they proved it before they used steroids! I don't care for either of there attitudes though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

WarioPower

Yeah I'm kinda torn on Bonds. I used to love him before the steroids fiasco, but now I kind of see him as a cheater. He probably deserves to get in, but not before some more worthwhile people get in..

Mmm Chicken

WarioPower

Not really.. I just tend to ignore fantasy sports as I find them pointless imo..

Mmm Chicken

Spoony_Tech

Ive done fantasy baseball for the last 4 years but for whatever reason didn't this year. Just dont have the time really. Go Tigers!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

DRL

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm a big Red Sox fan and they are off to a great start this year. Last year and the horror's of Bobby Valentine are hopefully over.

BoSox have the best record in baseball, btw!!!

What a difference David Ortiz makes in that lineup. I have him on my fantasy team right and now he's killing it for me.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

shingi_70

A casual fan of the tigers but tryng to get more deep into baseball.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Whopper744

Cincinnati Reds all the way. Through the good and the bad (like their road trips so far this year).

Good to see Votto getting in some hits again. If only they can quit stranding so many people on base...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm a big Red Sox fan and they are off to a great start this year. Last year and the horror's of Bobby Valentine are hopefully over.

BoSox have the best record in baseball, btw!!!

Thanks to the Tigers that have the best record in baseball!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

bezerker99

DRL wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm a big Red Sox fan and they are off to a great start this year. Last year and the horror's of Bobby Valentine are hopefully over.

BoSox have the best record in baseball, btw!!!

What a difference David Ortiz makes in that lineup. I have him on my fantasy team right and now he's killing it for me.

Yeah, Big Papi is hitting .519 atm. That's insane!!!

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

WarioPower

Well, my Twins are looking better at 11-10 than they were last year.. However, as long as we continue to have Gardy, we won't make it that far. Sure, he did great stuff for the franchise, but I think we need a new manager if we want to be a serious contender.
[youtube: HmqOlyknUsI]
But I'll always have our old '91 song to cheer me up when we suck.

Edited on by WarioPower

Mmm Chicken

DRL

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Well, my Twins are looking better at 11-10 than they were last year.. However, as long as we continue to have Gardy, we won't make it that far. Sure, he did great stuff for the franchise, but I think we need a new manager if we want to be a serious contender.
[youtube: HmqOlyknUsI]
But I'll always have our old '91 song to cheer me up when we suck.

I'm waiting for Morneau to go on a beastly tear. It's going to happen soon, I can feel it.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Zodiak13

Cincinnati Reds and Seattle Mariners. Live across the pond from Seattle. Reds have a special group of players and some extremely solid pitching. I'm actually dissapointed in their start, but the season is very young. The Mariners just can't seem to do anything with hitting we seem to pick up, or draft for that matter. Morales and Morse and the very least gave me hope of some offense, but we are just as bad as last year so far. Very excited to see Mike Zunino join the big clud late this year. Seen him in action and met him since he plays in Tacoma, WA, a 30 minute drive for me. He's gonna be good.... I think.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

Zodiak13

Joshers744 wrote:

Cincinnati Reds all the way. Through the good and the bad (like their road trips so far this year).

Good to see Votto getting in some hits again. If only they can quit stranding so many people on base...

As long as our pitching stays solid we have planty of O. Maybe we can finish off a playoff series this year, eh??

Edited on by Zodiak13

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

Spoony_Tech

Wow my Tigers just barely got by the Twins tonight. I just want my Tigers not to get swept in the World Series this year!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

Zodiak13

Tech101 wrote:

Wow my Tigers just barely got by the Twins tonight. I just want my Tigers not to get swept in the World Series this year!

That is an easy task to accomplish if you never even get there ! I gaurantee the Mariners won't get swept in the World Series this year (Decade?).

Edited on by Zodiak13

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

DreamOn

Yeah Seattle!

DreamOn

Whopper744

Zodiak13 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Cincinnati Reds all the way. Through the good and the bad (like their road trips so far this year).

Good to see Votto getting in some hits again. If only they can quit stranding so many people on base...

As long as our pitching stays solid we have planty of O. Maybe we can finish off a playoff series this year, eh??

Yeah that would be nice.
Glad the season is still young...we need to work on scoring some runs, plain and simply put, and quit stranding people on base.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic