General Discussion Forum

Topic: Major League Baseball

Showing 201 to 220 of 378

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

201. Posted:

I think Bonds and Clemons deserve to be in the Hall of Fame but only those two. I believe steroids or not they are great players and I believe they proved it before they used steroids! I don't care for either of there attitudes though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

202. Posted:

Yeah I'm kinda torn on Bonds. I used to love him before the steroids fiasco, but now I kind of see him as a cheater. He probably deserves to get in, but not before some more worthwhile people get in..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

DRL

203. Posted:

I think this thread is overdue for some baseball chatter. Anyone out there consider themselves a fantasy baseball guru?

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

WildMan

204. Posted:

Not really.. I just tend to ignore fantasy sports as I find them pointless imo..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

205. Posted:

Ive done fantasy baseball for the last 4 years but for whatever reason didn't this year. Just dont have the time really. Go Tigers!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

206. Posted:

I'm a big Red Sox fan and they are off to a great start this year. Last year and the horror's of Bobby Valentine are hopefully over.

BoSox have the best record in baseball, btw!!! :*

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

DRL

207. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm a big Red Sox fan and they are off to a great start this year. Last year and the horror's of Bobby Valentine are hopefully over.

What a difference David Ortiz makes in that lineup. I have him on my fantasy team right and now he's killing it for me.

US Editor, Pure Xbox

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

208. Posted:

A casual fan of the tigers but tryng to get more deep into baseball.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

209. Posted:

Cincinnati Reds all the way. Through the good and the bad (like their road trips so far this year).

Good to see Votto getting in some hits again. If only they can quit stranding so many people on base...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

210. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Thanks to the Tigers that have the best record in baseball! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

211. Posted:

DRL wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

What a difference David Ortiz makes in that lineup. I have him on my fantasy team right and now he's killing it for me.

Yeah, Big Papi is hitting .519 atm. That's insane!!! :-P

My name in a video game.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

212. Posted:

Well, my Twins are looking better at 11-10 than they were last year.. However, as long as we continue to have Gardy, we won't make it that far. Sure, he did great stuff for the franchise, but I think we need a new manager if we want to be a serious contender.

But I'll always have our old '91 song to cheer me up when we suck. :D

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

DRL

213. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Well, my Twins are looking better at 11-10 than they were last year.. However, as long as we continue to have Gardy, we won't make it that far. Sure, he did great stuff for the franchise, but I think we need a new manager if we want to be a serious contender.

But I'll always have our old '91 song to cheer me up when we suck. :D

I'm waiting for Morneau to go on a beastly tear. It's going to happen soon, I can feel it.

US Editor, Pure Xbox

AuthorMessage

Zodiak13

214. Posted:

Cincinnati Reds and Seattle Mariners. Live across the pond from Seattle. Reds have a special group of players and some extremely solid pitching. I'm actually dissapointed in their start, but the season is very young. The Mariners just can't seem to do anything with hitting we seem to pick up, or draft for that matter. Morales and Morse and the very least gave me hope of some offense, but we are just as bad as last year so far. Very excited to see Mike Zunino join the big clud late this year. Seen him in action and met him since he plays in Tacoma, WA, a 30 minute drive for me. He's gonna be good.... I think.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

AuthorMessage

Zodiak13

215. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

Cincinnati Reds all the way. Through the good and the bad (like their road trips so far this year).

Good to see Votto getting in some hits again. If only they can quit stranding so many people on base...

As long as our pitching stays solid we have planty of O. Maybe we can finish off a playoff series this year, eh??

Edited on by Zodiak13

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

216. Posted:

Wow my Tigers just barely got by the Twins tonight. I just want my Tigers not to get swept in the World Series this year!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Zodiak13

217. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Wow my Tigers just barely got by the Twins tonight. I just want my Tigers not to get swept in the World Series this year!

That is an easy task to accomplish if you never even get there :P! I gaurantee the Mariners won't get swept in the World Series this year (Decade?).

Edited on by Zodiak13

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

218. Posted:

Yeah Seattle!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

219. Posted:

April is behind us; welcome to May!!!

BoSox beat the Jays, 3-1, and extend their record, the best in the major leagues, to 20-8!!!

If I'm dreamin', please no one wake me up. :)

My name in a video game.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

220. Posted:

Zodiak13 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

As long as our pitching stays solid we have planty of O. Maybe we can finish off a playoff series this year, eh??

Yeah that would be nice. :p
Glad the season is still young...we need to work on scoring some runs, plain and simply put, and quit stranding people on base.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744