Forums

Topic: Major League Baseball

Posts 141 to 160 of 414

Void

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

Pics of me eating my hat. That's a Ron DelVillano guarantee.

We need to see this hat you speak of.
And, we're gonna to hold you to your world if they lose, and remember a man is only as good as his word.
And his word is only as good as money he spent on said hat that he has eaten.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

WarioPower

paperluigi wrote:

florida marlins >:3

I heard that you guys just fired your manager. My team didn't do so great either..

Mmm Chicken

Spoony_Tech

joker94 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

florida marlins >:3

I heard that you guys just fired your manager. My team didn't do so great either..

I can't believe the White Sox kept him as long as they did! What a head case!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

mattatron

Less than 12 hours until the first pitch, go get them Tigers

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

DRL

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Not that I want the Tigers to lose but if it happens can we get that on YouTube? !

It's not going to happen, but IF it does, I'll post pics. Pics of me eating my hat. That's a Ron DelVillano guarantee.

Wait... You live in Michigan? I didn't realize any NL staff was from the mitten. What part?

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Void

Giants up 4 to 0 at the end of the third, with 2 home runs scored, against the Tiger's best pitcher, ouch.
Edit: Now they have 6 runs, 3 home runs from the same guy, and the Giants pitcher got an RBI off of the Tiger's best pitcher, I'm thinking that the Tigers arn't gonna win this game.
Oh, the tigers also got 1 run, I don't remember seeing them get it though...

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

WarioPower

Looks like the tigers aren't doing so well.. As much as I would want them to win over the Giants, I don't care that much as I am a Twins fan!

Mmm Chicken

Spoony_Tech

=-O o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

Void

Void wrote:

Giants up 4 to 0 at the end of the third, with 2 home runs scored, against the Tiger's best pitcher, ouch.
Edit: Now they have 6 runs, 3 home runs from the same guy, and the Giants pitcher got an RBI off of the Tiger's best pitcher, I'm thinking that the Tigers arn't gonna win this game.
Oh, the tigers also got 1 run, I don't remember seeing them get it though...

Make that 8-1, now at the end of the 7th.
Tigers get a strike out, then a two run Home Run, and then get an out, a guy got walk'ed, and then a out to end the game 8-3, Giants win.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Lets try this again. GO TIGERS!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

Ron_DelVillano

ATTENTION EVERYONE: One loss means nothing. Tigers got this.

@DRL South-Eastern Michigan. I'm not going to get more specific that that for obvious reasons. Where you at?

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Void

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

ATTENTION EVERYONE: One loss means nothing. Tigers got this.

Statisticly, 69.28%(Or something close to that, maybe 68%) of the time, the team who won the first game of the world series won the whole shabang.
The only time they won the World Series without winning the first game of the world series was in 1921.
I'd say the Tigers* have a pretty small chance, especially if they don't win this game.
@bezerker yeah, seriously, I was surprised he stayed in.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

ATTENTION EVERYONE: One loss means nothing. Tigers got this.

@DRL South-Eastern Michigan. I'm not going to get more specific that that for obvious reasons. Where you at?

South-Eastern Michigan here as well. More precise 15 mins from Comerica Park!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic