General Discussion Forum

Topic: Major League Baseball

Showing 121 to 140 of 378

AuthorMessage

WildMan

121. Posted:

Well, it looks like my predictions were wrong. The Giants are going to the world series after all..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

122. Posted:

Good!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DRL

123. Posted:

I'm scared that the Giants are too hot right now when the Tigers are going to be coming off 5 days rest. I know Leyland has had them working but I'm worried nonetheless. At least we have Verlander!

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

MERG

124. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Tigers go home!

You're gone for months at a time and you come back just to troll me?! LOL. How have you been?

Yup...that's about the size of it.

I'm surviving. Life is just too busy for words. i am looking forward to the WiiU and Monster Hunter though!!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

125. Posted:

I'm glad the Giants beat the Cards. I'm ready to see two teams in the World Series who haven't won it in a long time. :)

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

DRL

126. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm glad the Giants beat the Cards. I'm ready to see two teams in the World Series who haven't won it in a long time. :)

Giants won the World Series in 2010. Tigers haven't won since 1984.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

127. Posted:

Yeah the Tigers deserve it more. San Francisco should just lay down and let us win!! I'm just glad its not St Louis.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

128. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah the Tigers deserve it more. San Francisco should just lay down and let us win!! I'm just glad its not St Louis.

^What he said^

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Chuie

129. Posted:

i hope tigers get swept by the giants i hate the tigers for sweeping the yankees

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

moomoo

130. Posted:

Why did so many people not want the Cardinals in the World Series? You know, outside of them winning last year.

As a Cardinals fan, that game was painful to watch. What's so sad is I ended up watching the whole train wreck.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

WildMan

131. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

i hope tigers get swept by the giants i hate the tigers for sweeping the yankees

-1. ;-)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

132. Posted:

Tigers are going to win this. I'm calling it right now.

If we don't, I'll eat my hat.

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

133. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Why did so many people not want the Cardinals in the World Series? You know, outside of them winning last year.

As a Cardinals fan, that game was painful to watch. What's so sad is I ended up watching the whole train wreck.

Really? Come on we all know they have some kinda magic in the playoffs. They went into the playoffs 6 years ago with a LOSING RECORD. Last year they weren't suppose to win it and look what happened. Not to mention they beat the favored Tigers in '06. I don't want to have anything to do with them lol!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

134. Posted:

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

Tigers are going to win this. I'm calling it right now.

If we don't, I'll eat my hat.

Not that I want the Tigers to lose but if it happens can we get that on YouTube? !;-)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

135. Posted:

Now it would truly be amazing if MN was in the World Series. We haven't been there since we won it in '91!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

136. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Not that I want the Tigers to lose but if it happens can we get that on YouTube? !;-)

It's not going to happen, but IF it does, I'll post pics. Pics of me eating my hat. That's a Ron DelVillano guarantee.

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

moomoo

137. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Really? Come on we all know they have some kinda magic in the playoffs. They went into the playoffs 6 years ago with a LOSING RECORD. Last year they weren't suppose to win it and look what happened. Not to mention they beat the favored Tigers in '06. I don't want to have anything to do with them lol!

But magic makes baseball more exciting! Heck, they're all about making games more exciting. Just look at how they have to make everything go to the 7th game. They couldn't stand to beat the Giants when they were 3-1. No, they wanted the spirit of baseball to last as long as possible, so they extended it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

WildMan

138. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

moomoo wrote:

But magic makes baseball more exciting! Heck, they're all about making games more exciting. Just look at how they have to make everything go to the 7th game. They couldn't stand to beat the Giants when they were 3-1. No, they wanted the spirit of baseball to last as long as possible, so they extended it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner.

Quit making up crap. We all know that the Cards just weren't that good. ;-)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Void

139. Posted:

I'm gonna pick the Giants, even without that guy with the gnarley beard, they still have a good enough team to make it to the world series. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

140. Posted:

It is now Wednesday where I'm at so :O GO TIGERS!! :O

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech