General Discussion Forum

Topic: Major League Baseball

Showing 101 to 120 of 387

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

101. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

GO TIGEEEERRRS!

+1

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

102. Posted:

Well, looks like the Tigers are going to the World Series.
Now, I'm rooting for the Cardinals. Knowing them, they'll lose this game to even things out, lose the next one to fall behind, almost lose the next one but miraculously come out on top, and win the final game crushing the Giant's hopes and dreams.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

103. Posted:

Tigers going to the World Series!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

104. Posted:

YANKEES GO HOME!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Wonder_Ideal

Wonder_Ideal

105. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Well, looks like the Tigers are going to the World Series.
Now, I'm rooting for the Cardinals. Knowing them, they'll lose this game to even things out, lose the next one to fall behind, almost lose the next one but miraculously come out on top, and win the final game crushing the Giant's hopes and dreams.

You know they will!

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage
MERG

MERG

106. Posted:

Tigers go home!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
DRLStaff

DRL

107. Posted:

So absolutely pumped about the Tigers heading to the World Series!

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

108. Posted:

The Cardinals have always been my favorite. It looks like they will do very well this year.

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

109. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Tigers go home!

You're gone for months at a time and you come back just to troll me?! LOL. How have you been?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

110. Posted:

Can't wait for the Series to start!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
mattatron

mattatron

111. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

It needs to STOP raining here! I live about 15 mins away from the stadium. Looks like rain for the next few hours as well. It looks to clear up after that though.

I live about 15 minutes away as well, but i trust my weatherman mike clark he said it would clear up at 4. also sherzer and verlander are just amazing

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

112. Posted:

Cards and Giants - first pitch is seconds away.

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

113. Posted:

St Louis sure doesn't like it easy! They're to dramatic!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

114. Posted:

@tech
yeah I just heard about that from espn.. I'm still predicting the cards in the world series though..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

115. Posted:

Same here. They just like to close it out in the very last game of every series they play LOL. Living on the edge I guess!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
DRLStaff

DRL

116. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

GO TIGEEEERRRS!

+1

You're from Minnesota (I'm guessing from your avatar) and you're rooting for the Tigers? I mean, I can handle this as I'm a Tigers fan but I'm wanting to hear your story. From Detroit? Hate the other teams? Spill it!! Ha.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

117. Posted:

DRL wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

GO TIGEEEERRRS!

+1

You're from Minnesota (I'm guessing from your avatar) and you're rooting for the Tigers? I mean, I can handle this as I'm a Tigers fan but I'm wanting to hear your story. From Detroit? Hate the other teams? Spill it!! Ha.

My dad's from Detroit, so that's why I kind of like the Tigers. I like the Twins better though..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
DRLStaff

DRL

118. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

DRL wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

GO TIGEEEERRRS!

+1

You're from Minnesota (I'm guessing from your avatar) and you're rooting for the Tigers? I mean, I can handle this as I'm a Tigers fan but I'm wanting to hear your story. From Detroit? Hate the other teams? Spill it!! Ha.

My dad's from Detroit, so that's why I kind of like the Tigers. I like the Twins better though..

Your dad must be a cool dude. I know I'm not supposed to be a fan but I also appreciate the Twins. Hopefully Morneau can make even more progress next season and get a little bit closer to where he used to be. Definitely one of my favorite players of recent years and very exciting to watch.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

119. Posted:

@DRL
Yeah he is a pretty cool guy. Yeah, hopefully Morneau does progress, but I think MN needs better pitching before anything else..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

120. Posted:

Okay Cardinals, you can stop making the Giants fans feel good. Go and win now.
...pretty please?

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14