Forums

Topic: The all-encompassing food topic

Posts 241 to 260 of 262

theblackdragon

^ that... does not look appetizing. at all. the melted 'cheese' looks like a wet piece of leather, lol. D: D: D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Squid ink tastes really good apparently, as a undead who loves to eat fish/squid (the body it's self)/crab/lobster/clams and any other water living creature I can get my hands on, I wouldn't mind testing out squid ink or this burger!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

^ that... does not look appetizing. at all. the melted 'cheese' looks like a wet piece of leather, lol. D: D: D:

Agreed. I'd never eat that...

Also Whoa, tbd! You're alive!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryu_Niiyama

The black ketchup is off putting for me

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

theblackdragon

Undead_terror wrote:

Squid ink tastes really good apparently, as a undead who loves to eat fish/squid (the body it's self)/crab/lobster/clams and any other water living creature I can get my hands on, I wouldn't mind testing out squid ink or this burger!

i know it's supposed to taste great, it's just i can't get my mind away from 'that looks like i'm eating a piece of black plastic or vinyl and a charcoal bun' to me, lol. kinda like how whenever i eat plain cucumbers or melon sometimes i taste body soap (due to cucumber being a very common scent in lotions and soaps). you can have mine D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

theblackdragon wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

i know it's supposed to taste great, it's just i can't get my mind away from 'that looks like i'm eating a piece of black plastic or vinyl and a charcoal bun' to me, lol. kinda like how whenever i eat plain cucumbers or melon sometimes i taste body soap (due to cucumber being a very common scent in lotions and soaps). you can have mine D:

Wait you taste body soap? Wouldn't that mean you've eaten it before for your brain to supply that taste with those foods?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Undead_terror

@TBD Haha well that's only normal!, it also works the other way around, gotten good looking ice cream before only to find out it wasn't good and it was all flaky...yuck.
Also remember I had something that tasted like soap...even more yuck.

Japan even goes crazy with Kit Kat bar flavors!
Edamame Soybean
Untitled
Purple Sweet Potato
Untitled
Matcha-Green Tea
Untitled
Red Bean Sandwich
Untitled
Wasabi
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ogo79

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Wait you taste body soap? Wouldn't that mean you've eaten it before for your brain to supply that taste with those foods?

oh theres no need to "wait"
there is nothing wrong with eating body soap. i try not to judge other people because i know people have different tastes in food. theres that and the fact that i too eat body soap.
haters gonna hate

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

FriedSquid

Undead_terror wrote:

This post is making me feel ill...

Anyways, I would expect something as unappetizing as that to come from Burger King. But I think I actually would try it, I would just need to close my eyes so as to not remember what it looks like.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

veeflames

No love for traditional? Calling all African (especially West African) cuisine lovers!!!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Socar

Dudes I'm a vegetarian and I was wondering if any of you would know whether US has both healthy and junk food that are purely veg? Like french fries for example cause when I plan to go there to settle, I need to adapt into that diet so that's why. I wasn't even aware of such things like coleslaw or tacos until now so imagine what I don't know even now that you guys could tell easily.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Araquanid

^pretty sure everything bar red meat is consitured a vegetarian diet. Even shellfish, and fish are consitured vegetarian. Chicken I don't know tbh..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

mookysam

MegaBeedrill wrote:

^pretty sure everything bar red meat is consitured a vegetarian diet. Even shellfish, and fish are consitured vegetarian. Chicken I don't know tbh..

If you eat any of those things, vegetarian you ain't.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

rolLTheDice

If you want your poo to defy all laws of gravity, have a real man's banana.
Untitled

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Super_Gravy

Untitled

I love beaver tails!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

TeeJay

Super_Gravy wrote:

Untitled

I love beaver tails!

wut

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Super_Gravy

Yea you can put maple syrup on it too. There is ton of stuffs you can put on it. Most common one is the brown sugar though.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

technotaylor98 wrote:

All your bean-burrito are belong to us.

That is okay since you can have all my future one since I don't like them. XD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.