Forums

Topic: The all-encompassing food topic

Posts 221 to 240 of 262

ogo79

i like my steaks like my games...RARE!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

DiscoDriver43

How do you like your Eggs?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Ketchupcat

I don't like the taste of any invertebrates. Crab, lobster, clam, octopus, none of them. Even if I probably would like it, I just can't eat it without feeling weird.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

mamp

OMG this thread is back!!! Make me hungry people!!!
Also I only have fiber bars at work and I skipped breakfast. I'm about to have my second one and I don't care!!! Homework time: What happens when you have excess fiber consumption?

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

ogo79

Untitled
Untitled frog legz
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@WaveBoy
i dont know when but i want to make a cake soon. ive never really made one

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

the_shpydar wrote:

LzWinky

Steak should be rare.

I like my eggs scrambled

Lutefisk is awful

Bacon is good

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jani-Koblaney

Steak should always be well done...

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

rolLTheDice

The Big Mac is one of the most malicious curses mankind has ever brought upon itself.
Anyone in any way serving the dissemination of this abomination deserves to be locked away in a rotten, fouly hole left starving to death.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Undead_terror

Untitled
I wanted to try a new spicy snack, I was recommended Bhusu and got mself a pack, it's really good to me and spicy of course, to put your hand in the bag or to put your mouth to the bag to get some that's up to you!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ogo79

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled
I wanted to try a new spicy snack, I was recommended Bhusu and got mself a pack, it's really good to me and spicy of course, to put your hand in the bag or to put your mouth to the bag to get some that's up to you!

i thought you only ate arms and brains and stuff like that. how much does a part time zombie make these days?

the_shpydar wrote:

LzWinky

How does one be a "part time zombie"?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

A zambie can eat whatever they desire, humans are the main meals, but every once in a while something else is good for a change =w=unless you want to put some spice on your self then I would dig in!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ogo79

@Undead_terror im already as hot as it gets, no need for any other seasonings. if yer looking for a luxurious food id be yer best bet
@WaLzgi im seeing more and more zombies leaning towards golden corral these days, i cant blame them

the_shpydar wrote:

MuchoMochi

WaLzgi wrote:

work at my job for a day, then you'll see how one is a part-time zombie.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

ogo79

MuchoMochi wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

work at my job for a day, then you'll see how one is a part-time zombie.

hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:

rolLTheDice

Undead_terror wrote:

A zambie can eat whatever they desire!

Which raises the question if there are any vegan zombies yet. i mean they do care for the wellbeing of future generations, right?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Undead_terror

Well guys would you dig into this cake? I would! http://sv6.postjung.com/wb/data/749/749166-img-1393843841-2.jpg
Would anyone eat a leg? I would! would be funny if it was @SheldonRandoms http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zx4eWPvBTGM/TMdHWvcOCZI/AAAAAAAADg8...
I could be like Carl the Llama and crave human hands!http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d2vejuYs5qY/UnE2_UELtgI/AAAAAAAAGhQ/zeeIS1mpHK0/s1600/fake+hand+europris.jpg
....but I doubt you normal humans can eat that stuff so here is some halloween goods!

Edited on by Undead_terror

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.