Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 23:26 BST
Tecmo Koei has announced which games it will be highlighting during E3!
On the home console front, there will be Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Dynasty Warriors 8, & Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, all PS3 & 360 releases.
For portables, they will have a new release in the Altelier series of JRPGs, along with a game called Toukidden, both Playstation Vita exclusives.
EDIT: I found the announcement on the gaming news site, Digitally Downloaded.
Edited on Thu 30th May, 2013 @ 23:28 by RR529
Red Dead Redemption (360)
Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!
2. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 23:34 BST
I must learn more about this Ninja Gaiden Z
What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
3. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 23:53 BST
Looking forward to Ninja Gaiden Z the most.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
4. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 00:57 BST
Yeah, Ninja Gaiden Z sounds like it could be interesting, but I'm really wondering what's in store for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.
Sad that it looks like they don't have anything planned for 3DS, though...
5. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 02:54 BST
Sucks Wii U won't be getting DOA5. Again...
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery
6. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 02:58 BST
Can't say I'm too interested as Nintendo consoles seem to be completely avoided yet again. :/
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299
Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!
7. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 03:26 BST
To people upset about the lack of titles for Ninendo platforms:
1. Although Wii U doesn't look to be supported at this point, neither are the PS4 or XO, so we can assume that as far as home consoles go, it's less not supporting Wii U, and more not supporting any 8th gen home systems.
2. I can't speak for Toukidden, as I don't know much about it, but the Atelier games are developed by GUST (a subsidiary of TK), who has traditionally only supported the Playstation brand (and whose games mainly cater to a niche group of Japanese PS gamers), so it simply makes sense for them to continue making games on the platforms it's fans are located on.
Yeah, it sucks that there's nothing for 3DS or Wii U at the moment, but it certainly can't be attributed to some sort of anti-Nintendo bias (yes, I know no one insinuated that, but I'd just like to clear it up in advance).