Posts 201 to 220 of 220

Hokori

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^ shocker

Why are you shocked?

OH RIGHT! I forgot. Unless I worship Nintendo and hate everything else I must hate Nintendo.

sigh

I'll give you a heart attack with this then: the SNES > Megadrive and I never even owned a PSOne. I had a N64.

No because this is the ABSOLUTE first time I've heard you say ANYTHING possitive to Nintendo in the 2 and a half years I've been on here

Good to know you've read every single comment I've made!

No, but I've seen a TON of Nintendo bashing, in fact I bet I've said more possitive things about apple, Microsoft, and Sony then I've seen you have nintendo, I'm not saying everything you say has to be positive, but all I see from you is negative statements about Nintendo, so that's why it was a shocker to see you pick GCN over PS2

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

moomoo

Man, this is tough. In terms of the sheer volume of game libraries, PS2 easily wins. I grew up with the gamecube and xbox, though, so both of those had a bigger impact on me. Plus, the multiplayer on Gamecube was awesome simply because Melee was on it.

Ordinarily, I'd use Resident Evil 4 as a tiebreaker, but that won't work for obvious reasons.

I guess I'll go with Gamecube. Multiplayer with Melee simply cannot be beat.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

RancidVomit86

Got to give nod to GameCube not the size of library PS2 had but there was a lot of quality games on GameCube

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

retired_account

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^ shocker

Why are you shocked?

OH RIGHT! I forgot. Unless I worship Nintendo and hate everything else I must hate Nintendo.

sigh

I'll give you a heart attack with this then: the SNES > Megadrive and I never even owned a PSOne. I had a N64.

No because this is the ABSOLUTE first time I've heard you say ANYTHING possitive to Nintendo in the 2 and a half years I've been on here

For the record, most of the time when I 'critise Nintendo' I'm actually simply correcting the insane and inane crap that Nintendo fanboys spit out.

If certain people didn't elevate Nintendo into a God-like entity I would have far less to say.

NL's WhiteKnight. Not the hero we deserve but the one we need(?!?!?!?!)
psst remember: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

retired_account

Bankai

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^ shocker

Why are you shocked?

sigh

No, but I've seen a TON of Nintendo bashing, in fact I bet I've said more possitive things about apple, Microsoft, and Sony then I've seen you have nintendo, I'm not saying everything you say has to be positive, but all I see from you is negative statements about Nintendo, so that's why it was a shocker to see you pick GCN over PS2

I haven't 'bashed' Nintendo once, because at some stage I grew up and realised I could be critical of a company and that was different to 'bashing'

I'm willing to bet I'm a bigger fan of Nintendo than you by any genuine metric you could come up with, for the record.

psst remember: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Like the real Moon Knight (and he is real, and you can't prove otherwise), I'm too nuts insane to ever be the hero

Edited on by Bankai

RancidVomit86

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^ shocker

Why are you shocked?

sigh

I haven't 'bashed' Nintendo once, because at some stage I grew up and realised I could be critical of a company and that was different to 'bashing'

I'm willing to bet I'm a bigger fan of Nintendo than you by any genuine metric you could come up with, for the record.

Like the real Moon Knight (and he is real, and you can't prove otherwise), I'm too nuts insane to ever be the hero

Think it's just you're on a Nintendo fan site so if you say anything critical of them people's heads explode

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Bankai

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Think it's just you're on a Nintendo fan site so if you say anything critical of them people's heads explode

To be fair the reason I'm here and not on the other fansites is that NintendoLife's community (99% of them) actually get that fanboyism = silly. It's possibly the only fansite on the planet that can claim that.

Aviator

What happens when the fanboys think that fanboy ism is silly. Does the universe go gaga?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

GameCube had Wind Waker, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Mario Sunshine, Melee...
PS2 had... not a single memorable game for me, that I played (I guess my dad kinda wasted his money by buying me a PS2... same with Xbox).
So, my vote goes to GameCube by a mile.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Late

I bought some GameCube games for my Wii some months ago and then I also bought GameCube when I could get it with 10 games and 2 controllers. I love playing Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Party 4, NHL Hitz and Wind Waker but I haven't had much time to play them as I'm used to forget all the games I was playing before I get a new game and then I start playing older games again after a while. I still have some games to buy like F-Zero GX and Paper Mario.

I have never owned a PS2 but it seems to have some games I'd play if I had one. I love KH series so I'd buy KH and KH2, some Final Fantasy games, maybe Sly games, Burnout 3 and Shadow of Colossus. My cousin has PS1-3, loves KH and owns all Sly games so I can play those games every time I visit their house so I think there's no need for me to buy one more console as I already have 5. But if I get one of PS consoles sometime it's probably PS2 until I can get an inexpensive PS3.

Almost forgot I was supposed to vote and not just tell what I think about these consoles. My vote goes to GameCube.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

HaastMK7

1.Ps2: STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 2
2. Game cube: Star Fox assault

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Reala

Definitely PS2 and its not even close, GC was so disappointing for me.

Reala

Haywired

Have to go with GameCube (never had a PS2, or any non-Nintendo console for that matter). The GameCube never really stood a chance against the dominant PS2, but for me, I never once looked over my shoulder and wished I had one. The GameCube had amazing Nintendo games (obviously), actually pretty decent 3rd party support for the most part of its life, graphical parity with its rivals, an awesome controller and a beautiful looking console as well (the purple may have been a mistake from an "image" perspective, but I loved it).

Haywired

NinFreak

Sorry Gamecube but PS2 is way better.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

KarrotMan

PS2 by a mile in terms of library. Never have I been wowed by a game that wasn't GTA3. Add in God Hand, GoW and Okami and it pretty much sealed the deal. That and Resident Evil 4 with a gangster Leon added in the mix, even if the GC ver was better looking.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

ThePirateCaptain

Metroid Prime+ TLoZ: Wind Waker+ Super Mario Sunshine= Pure Awesomeness in my book.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

6ch6ris6

xbox

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Xilef

PS2

Grew upp with that one. Some highligts include Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Jak and Dexter.

Xilef

The_Fox

I vote PS2.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.