General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

861. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Remember he held off on attacking to seem like less of a threat. But that is a juicy bit of info.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

862. Posted:

@Kyloctopus - Wow. You must really have something against me. :D
Anyways, those are some very interesting statistics there. You have to try to win. Even though you killed me, @sir_Anthony killed my brother. I had the chance to finish him a while ago, but I didn't. :(

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

863. Posted:

Look what happens when I go on vacation :O
Anyways, sorry about that @Ideal, it was nothing personal :'(

Congratulations to @Sir_Anothony and @Kylo for being the last two survivors. May the best gentleman win!

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

864. Posted:

We're the Time Shepards in Time, a brand new Swapnote Battle League team for attractive people! But you can join too!

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

865. Posted:

Oh, I understand, @Capn. That's the game and I bear no ill will in anyone in the tournament. :)
However, I wasn't about to be finished and not make a hammy and overly dramatic death speech. u_u

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

866. Posted:

Remember, even though it is the final 2, this is not an individual's game. If I win, The Other People win as well. @RedPanda was a true fighter in this game and is MVP in my book.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

867. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton you havent added me back yet :p

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

868. Posted:

Over the season, there's been a lot to prove that it doesn't matter what the HP says one week. Your team can lead in first by far only to drop to last a few weeks later. iirc, in the first few weeks, @Kylo was the last one with a hefty, full fifty HP, and with that status in hand, I kinda expected him to be a prioritized target to some people. But here he is, top two. @Anthony... I think we've discussed his miracles and resurrections before, right? Certainly no one though he'd be in the running for first.

@All - Has there been enough praise for @Prof_Clayton? ...Maybe a few words of thanks, but I think it's worth more to write such a massive plethora of puzzles. His Swapnote is probably whirred with mistakes, target changes, replies--which he has to quickly go through and rewrite to report them here--, etc. Nice job, Clay :D
Oh, and. Not to annoy anyone for saying it again, there's still another spot in The Other People for Season Two~
Right now we have myself, @Groose, and @Lostog~

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

869. Posted:

@All I underestimated how long this would take, by one round. :o
So I'm changing it. Season 2 starts on... the 9th.
I know that's in a week from now, but I need the time to finalize teams, contact people, add everyone, puzzle writing, and more. ._." I'm sorry it'll have to be a little longer of a wait. However seeing how it is summer for me fairly soon, 2 puzzles per week should be no problem.
@Kyloctopus Wow, that's a lot of damage! :o 2 of the top damage dealers are in the final 2. By the way, in case I haven't mentioned, feel free to do whatever you want (if nothing) in Season 2. :3
@Capn' I'd say you made it very far, considering the sinking ship you were put into halfway. :p
@GrooseLord Yeah, I'm going to add all the players at once. Then I can easily arrange them in Swapnote as well.
@RedPanda Thanks~ :*
It isn't really a ton of work though, I enjoy doing things for others.

The Final Question is coming on Tuesday!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Lightning-Bolt

870. Posted:

We still need Team Members for The Doom... D:

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

871. Posted:

@Any_Unfinished_Teams If by the deadline you aren't full, merging of teams will unfortunately have to happen. :( So I encourage you to get any one to join, but if your team isn't full you can still play. I'll certainly be able to find substitutes. :3 (I just hope we don't end signups with 3 spots open. D:)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

872. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Did you get my PM on Backloggery?
Looks like Season 2 starts on Animal Crossing day.
@KingOfEvil You're having no luck either, huh? You're welcome to join the Time Shepards.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Lightning-Bolt

873. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton What is merging teams?
@ALinkttPresent Thanks,But no thanks.But If I have to,Then I just might.

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

874. Posted:

@Prof I have to be sure here. Can we trust your will power to pull out of AC:NL to still do SBL? I know how much power that series has over you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

FrancisvonBacon

875. Posted:

I would wish to join for any team that will have me.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
Sandman( Sandile ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

876. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Yup, I got your PM, but I am adding everyone over the next few days. Once I get the roster fixed up. :3
@KingOfEvil Basically, Taking all the incomplete teams and placing them together with a name everyone can agree on. D:
@Knuckles Don't worry, I won't have to remove New Leaf to do this, as Swapnote is built in. :P

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

877. Posted:

@SirFrancisBacon The Time Shepards would love you!

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

878. Posted:

@Clay OK, but you have to close the NL software to open swapnote. Can you do that? :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

879. Posted:

@Lostog - Should we go ahead and add each other in case there's another team puzzle? Or someone's stumped on a question ?.?
@Knuckles - Lel :D
Then again, I'm going to have to close NL, too •~•

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Lostog

880. Posted:

@RedPanda of course! truth to be told, i already added you and groose (i assumed we would have added each other at some point for the reasons you explain)

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041