Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,604

KiwiPanda

Over the season, there's been a lot to prove that it doesn't matter what the HP says one week. Your team can lead in first by far only to drop to last a few weeks later. iirc, in the first few weeks, @Kylo was the last one with a hefty, full fifty HP, and with that status in hand, I kinda expected him to be a prioritized target to some people. But here he is, top two. @Anthony... I think we've discussed his miracles and resurrections before, right? Certainly no one though he'd be in the running for first.

@All - Has there been enough praise for @Prof_Clayton? ...Maybe a few words of thanks, but I think it's worth more to write such a massive plethora of puzzles. His Swapnote is probably whirred with mistakes, target changes, replies--which he has to quickly go through and rewrite to report them here--, etc. Nice job, Clay
Oh, and. Not to annoy anyone for saying it again, there's still another spot in The Other People for Season Two~
Right now we have myself, @Groose, and @Lostog~

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Prof_Clayton

@All I underestimated how long this would take, by one round.
So I'm changing it. Season 2 starts on... the 9th.
I know that's in a week from now, but I need the time to finalize teams, contact people, add everyone, puzzle writing, and more. ._." I'm sorry it'll have to be a little longer of a wait. However seeing how it is summer for me fairly soon, 2 puzzles per week should be no problem.
@Kyloctopus Wow, that's a lot of damage! 2 of the top damage dealers are in the final 2. By the way, in case I haven't mentioned, feel free to do whatever you want (if nothing) in Season 2. :3
@Capn' I'd say you made it very far, considering the sinking ship you were put into halfway.
@GrooseLord Yeah, I'm going to add all the players at once. Then I can easily arrange them in Swapnote as well.
@RedPanda Thanks~
It isn't really a ton of work though, I enjoy doing things for others.

The Final Question is coming on Tuesday!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Any_Unfinished_Teams If by the deadline you aren't full, merging of teams will unfortunately have to happen. So I encourage you to get any one to join, but if your team isn't full you can still play. I'll certainly be able to find substitutes. :3 (I just hope we don't end signups with 3 spots open. D:)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

ALinkttPresent

@Prof_Clayton Did you get my PM on Backloggery?
Looks like Season 2 starts on Animal Crossing day.
@KingOfEvil You're having no luck either, huh? You're welcome to join the Time Shepards.

ALinkttPresent

FrancisvonBacon

I would wish to join for any team that will have me.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Prof_Clayton

@ALinkttPresent Yup, I got your PM, but I am adding everyone over the next few days. Once I get the roster fixed up. :3
@KingOfEvil Basically, Taking all the incomplete teams and placing them together with a name everyone can agree on. D:
@Knuckles Don't worry, I won't have to remove New Leaf to do this, as Swapnote is built in.

Welcome to my signature.

KiwiPanda

@Lostog - Should we go ahead and add each other in case there's another team puzzle? Or someone's stumped on a question ?.?
@Knuckles - Lel
Then again, I'm going to have to close NL, too •~•

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Lostog

@RedPanda of course! truth to be told, i already added you and groose (i assumed we would have added each other at some point for the reasons you explain)

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

FrancisvonBacon

@ALinkttPresent My loyalty lies with the Time Shepherds.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

ALinkttPresent

@SirFrancisBacon Welcome aboard! I too am a fan of Metroid, having beat the first two and currently working on Super Metroid (no spoilers please). Your first task as a Time Shepard is to see to it that we win the Swapnote Battle League. Tell me. Are you on the Backloggery? It is a great website.

ALinkttPresent

FrancisvonBacon

@ALinkttPresent I do now.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

@Prof_Clayton I added you on 3DS friend list.
@ALinkttPresent I need your 3DS code and your Backloggery name.

Edited on by FrancisvonBacon

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles @RedPanda Yeah, I'll be busy with things and will have to close ACNL~ (at some points
@SirFrancisBacon I'll be adding you soon. :3 Thanks for doing it in advance.
You can find @ALinkTTPresent on my Backlog in the comment section, although I believe his name is 'ALinkToThePresent'.
@All I had planed on organizing today, but I have to read a 350+ page book by Wednesday. D:

Welcome to my signature.

FrancisvonBacon

@Pro_Clayton I feel your pain.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

@Pro_Clayton I feel your pain.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.