741. Posted:

Oh, sorry >.<
...I still have no idea what the answer is, that's all D:

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

742. Posted:

@Clay
Well this whole thing is confusing to me and i'm not even friends with the other members on my team so I can't exactly send them a Swapnote.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

743. Posted:

@Capn I said on the past few pages, if you are missing a note after a day I'll send them to you. I'm just going to send the next notes regularly as this became a nightmare. D:
@Panda That's fine. :3 But it's better to guess. There are 2 answers to the question actually. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

744. Posted:

@Clay
Sorry, I must have missed that :P
I'll check Swapnote later today and try to get an answer in.

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

745. Posted:

The deadline was yesterday, but I'll switch it to today due to inactivity. Tomorrow results and a question will be coming.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

746. Posted:

I really can't get this answer

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

747. Posted:

I answered my question............right, I hope I didn't forget because of these long work weeks, which just became longer.....................because being the ruler of the ghosts is hard work you know.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

748. Posted:

@Clay
I did get the notes just so you know, I just can't come up with an answer. I'll try to get an answer in before tomorrow though :P

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

749. Posted:

Was it really that hard? :o
@Kylo That avatar.... you look farmiliar. :P
@Capn Okay, I was hoping you got them.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

750. Posted:

How do I put this...
Um... the note only got 6 replies. ._." Only 6 of you answered, and only 2 targets were given. With that it's kinda impossible to give results. u_u
So everyone who answered, their living teammate will be recieving... a special item. And there will be a new question sent out, without all of the "multiple notes" being sent. Just plain and simple, and only to the 4 left in the game. :|
If this lack of interest keeps up I may have to just cancel season 2 (and no matter how Light hearted I can be, that's no joke). :'(

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Lostog

751. Posted:

aaaaw come on clay
many didn't answer just because they couldn't come up with an answer
just count the missed answers as 0 points, then the wrong ones as... i don't know, you decide, and the right answers (if any) as usual, starting from... 8 points?
not answering or answering wrong should be options, ones that don't get you very far but still, even in layton you can skip some puzzles
here, six still tried, that's not a little number, combined with the number of those who simply didn't have the slightest idea.
also, some survivors could not have indicated a target because you said "leaders" would have been those indicating one, and one could think of group A, not the survivors (or viceversa, i could be the one misunderstanding)
ok i wrote a lot
i just wanted to say i don't see these results as a sign of a lack of interest, and it would be a pity if it ended here
also i want to know what the answer was -_-

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

752. Posted:

@Clay
I think I forgot to target someone :$
And like @Lostog said, I don't think that there's a lack of interest, I just think the last note was a little complicated and required a bit too much collaboration between people.

The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

753. Posted:

@Clay - I think @Lostog and the @Capn are right. There may be a lack of motivation among some of the deceased players as well because they haven't been able to participate as much. When Season 2 starts, I'm sure things will pick up because it's a fresh new start for everyone.
BTW, My team was under the impression that I was the only one who could answer the question.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

754. Posted:

Clay - I had no idea I was supposed to answer. I thought it was just the living teammate of each team. If you want us to answer then make yourself clear.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

755. Posted:

@Clay Don't cancel season 2.
Besides,I still need to kick @True's and @Knuckles's Butt in Season 2. :P

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

756. Posted:

@All I'm not gonna cancel it, calm down. :P I would have condidered it if nobody posted at all or responded for the next few weeks or something. :p
@EveryoneWorriedAboutTheLastQ I'm definitely making it worth your while. Rather than taking away points from those that misunderstood (damage) I'm giving to those that payed attention and understood. :3 For Every person that answered, an item will be sent to the leader. It won't be a Smash Ball, but could still prove to be vital this late into the game. :3
@Lostog The answer was that every word had a double meaning. Like fire can be:
To fire someone.
A camp fire.
You also said types of fish, but I don't know about that yet.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

757. Posted:

@DeviousSnorlax Bring it on!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Lostog

758. Posted:

@clay: well every word has -at least- a double meaning.
well: that thing with water, good
every: all of, and uhm ...
word: string of letters with a meaning, and uhm... the program with wich you write!
has: possesses, "ha ha ha" are has
a: article, the way italians often end words if they are stereotipated
double: clone, two times;
meaning: what a word means, the act of intending something
see, every word has a double meaning. ok except every.
also, every word has also to do with fish. if they don't they are fishy. see?

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

759. Posted:

@Lostog I see what you did there. :P
@All Okay. After much consideration I think I have a plan. Introdducing the....
SBL Bulletin!
This will be a weekly Swapnote, sent every Monday. It will contain a calendar for the upcoming week. All players will recieve one. This way, you can always know what is going on, even if you are eliminated, without checking the thread. Of course anything requiring detail will say to read it here. And I'd reccomend adding it as a favorite to easily find it, but it is your call there.
I think that this may help everyone know what is going on better, and when they need to check the thread. :D
Also, the Question was written, but I forgot to send it in my busy week. It is being sent now, so all of the Final 4 should go check it out! I won't make the deadline far away, hopefully you can answer by Sunday. If you all answer say, by tomorrow, I can have the results up faster, and the whole season will end that much faster.
Items will be sent by tomorrow, at the latest. They will be automatic-use items, so don't worry about having to add using it to your answer.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

760. Posted:

Dang, I even thought of that answer...

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus