Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,604

Kyloctopus

You know, now that I think of it, Clayton never said the results were today...

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Battle 12 Results

Dysfunctional Heroes:
00 -@True_Hero
27 -@Ideal_Hero
00 -@Tricoloryoshi
00 -@3Dash

The Other People:
00 -@RedPanda
00 -@mudjo
15 -@Magikarp
08 -@Kyloctopus

Team Awesome:
00 -@Machamp_King
17 -@sir_Anthony
00 -@Nintengirl
05 -@Lostog

Team Pokèmaniac:
00 -@SheldonRandoms
00 -@Sprite
20 -@CapnPancakes
00 -@RPGShaymin

1st: Dysfunctional Heroes: 27
2nd: The Other People: 23
3rd: Team Awesome: 22
4th: Team Pokèmaniac: 20

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Battle 13: Round 1

All of the ghosts of Dinkelburg have been waiting to band together as one! The ghosts send their power to everyone!

Every attack in Battle 13 does an extra point damage!

Feeling restless, most of the Ghosts decide to give an extra boost, or hindrance, to the players!

@Sprite Recovered @CapnPancakes!

@RPGShaymin Poisoned @Magikarp!

@SheldonRandoms Recovered @CapnPancakes!

@TrueHero Recovered @IdealHero!

@Nintengirl Recovered @sir_Anthony!

@Tricoloryoshi Recovered @IdealHero!

@3Dash Recovered @IdealHero!

@RedPanda Recovered @Kyloctopus!

@MachampKing Poisoned @Magikarp!

All Poisions deal 3 damage, this round only.
All Recoveries give 5 health back, this round only.

@IdealHero: 42

@Magikarp: 9

@Kyloctopus: 13

@sir_Anthony: 22

@CapnPancakes: 30

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Prof_Clayton

Battle 13: Round 2

@IdealHero attacks @CapnPancakes!

@IdealHero uses his Seed of Life to attack twice!

@CapnPancakes: 18

@CapnPancakes attacks @Magikarp!

@CapnPancakes uses his Seed of Life to attack twice!

@Magikarp: 0

@Magikarp is unable to battle!

@Kyloctopus attacks @Lostog!

@Lostog: 0

@Lostog is unable to battle!

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Battle 13 Results:

Dysfunctional Heroes:
00 -@True_Hero
38 -@Ideal_Hero
00 -@Tricoloryoshi
00 -@3Dash

The Other People:
00 -@RedPanda
00 -@mudjo
00 -@Magikarp
13 -@Kyloctopus

Team Awesome:
00 -@Machamp_King
22 -@sir_Anthony
00 -@Nintengirl
00 -@Lostog

Team Pokèmaniac:
00 -@SheldonRandoms
00 -@Sprite
18 -@CapnPancakes
00 -@RPGShaymin

1st: Dysfunctional Heroes: 38
2nd: Team Awesome: 22
3rd: Team Pokèmaniac: 18
4th: The Other People: 13

Welcome to my signature.

Sprite

Well it's pretty obvious who's gonna attack who. (cough, True_Hero, Cough)

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Prof_Clayton

Well, congrats to @IdealHero, @Kyloctopus, @sir_Anthony and @CapnPancakes for making it to the Final Four!
But the fun doesn't stop here.
This is where things get a little different, so listen up.
Since there are 4 of you, all of you will be recieving the same question. The order of answering will determine how much damage you deal. But there is a twist thrown into this, and that is:
The question has been shattered.
The Ghost's power has completely destroyed the remaining questions, coincidentally splitting them into 4 even parts.
A part of the question will be sent to each of your teammates. This means that everyone, even those that are Ghosts, will be receiving a question in Round 14. You will all have to work together, as a team, to answer any remaining questions.
The Seed of Life item is now null as well, because everyone would have one. So no more dealing double damage.
The damage outputs for answering are:
Obviously with the first answering team dealing the most like before.
Another fun twist is that an item puzzle will come into play. Either Group A, B, C, or D members will recieve this. It is an opportunity for a slight advantage in the tense sprint to the finish. They will have a round of Immunity, the next time they are attacked.
So everyone will have a good reason to check Swapnote tomorrow, and from here on out.
Any questions?

Welcome to my signature.

Kyloctopus

I have a question about the previous round.
How come @mudjo didn't recover, or poison anyone, if you said everybody answered? Were Ghosts given questions?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

Prof_Clayton

@Kylo Everyone answered the question; the Ghost Round was a seperate note. I know I meant to specify that in that post, although I may not have.

Welcome to my signature.

ThePirateCaptain

Thank you to my teammates who recovered me
We might still be able to win this thing!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Namco

I was the first one with critical low health... now i'm one of the last four!
@Clayton i really wanna know what the answer of Q13 was (group B) was it delicious? actually i know it was, there's no other solution >:3

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Prof_Clayton

@sir_Anthony It was anything with 9 letters in it. By adding the number of letters on either side of the equal sign, they were equal. So the answer needed 9 letters to match the question I gave you, and Delicious has 9 letters. You just didn't answer correctly first.

Welcome to my signature.

Magikarp3

I've had a good run. Go Team Whirlpool!

EDIT: Also, is it impossible for a member to answer the question unless all four parts are put together? I can't quite get my head around how this is going to work D:

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Kyloctopus

I guess we just contact eachother, as fast as possible. I don't think Clayton wants the whole puzzle, but just the answer, as always.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

Prof_Clayton

Here is the order of events:

1). I send out the puzzle. The puzzle is split into 4 pieces, A, B, C and D. Group A gets piece A, Group B gets piece B, Group C gets piece C, and D gets D.
2). Each piece of the puzzle is most likely needed to solve the puzzle. Not necessary, but it helps.
3). All members should send their piece to the other members. Wether via Friend List, Backlog or wherever. I understand some of you are not added on 3DS or on Backlog so:
4). After one day, any pieces yet to be shared with the leaders will be sent to the leaders. This is because some people may not be reliable enough to get their piece in quickly. So the whole teammate idea is to use teamwork to quickly get the answer in. But it can still be solved without them, but not as fast.

@Mudjo It's really your opinion. You did do better than the people who quit halfway through and did nothing.
@Magikarp It will not be 'impossible' to solve. But the other pieces will help you a lot. :3
@Kyloctopus Yes I just want the answer. Another key piece (I only decided today when thinking about it ) is anyone can answer. So each team gets 4 tries maximum. This helps if you try with 3/4 pieces, get the 4th then get the right answer. Only the leader can choose a target though.
Finally my power may go out as it is thundering here, so if I don't show up that is what happened.

Does that explain everything? :3

Welcome to my signature.

Kyloctopus

You said you sent them? I don't seem to be recieving it.

Kyloctopus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.